BY RIMMEL LONDON

Eyebrow definer Professional Eyebrow Pencil is used to enhance and refine the shape of the eyebrows. It can be used to fill gaps or lengthen the arc of the eyebrow to create the desired look. . see more...

• I've been looking for a new brow routine and haven't been able to...2 Answers
  • Is it easy to control? 4 Answers
  • Is it a good product? I like to fix my eyebrows and well ...2 Answers
Rimmel Professional Eyebrow Pencil
  • "There's time where I use the pencil and powder but lately the pencil alone has been working, leaving me with a more natural looking brow. " in 9 reviews
Kathy Z.
Kathy Z.
San Jose, CA
I first purchased this at Target when I was first getting into brow products and wanted to go with something safe (something my wallet wouldn't cry over...). I have dark black hair and purchased this in dark brown. There weren't many color options, so I just went with my gut. Surprisingly, this pencil goes on pretty smooth and creamy. I usually draw on some light strokes in the sparse areas then comb it out with a spoolie. I actually got a lot of compliments when using this brow pencil. People actually thought I was using some high end brand, but little did they know, the pencil was only 3 bucks!!
Hailey T.
Hailey T.
Seattle, WA
I always look at my browns at feel like they are not good. I don't know what to
do with my browns because they are so thick and unshaped. One day, I go to Target and try to find a suitable eyebrown pencil for me. I picked this Rimmel eyebrown and hoped it would be good. I try on my brown with a really basic step. It was so good, smooth, easy to apply and leaves you the most natural shape and color of your brown. I always buy the color brown in order to match with my hair. Consider buying the dark one if you have really dark hair.
Izzy C.
Izzy C.
This, by far, is my holy grail eyebrow pencil. I bought this brow pencil on a whim over a year ago, and I have absolutely no regrets. I bought it over a year ago, use it every day, and I still have a little less than half left. I can make my brows look natural or ultra defined super easily. It is a perfect shade match to my hair, in 004 Black Brown. I bought another one to have when I run out in a while, and I have no plans to swap out for another pencil!!
Carlie L.
Carlie L.
Richmond, IN
Beauty Junkie Expert
this is my go to product for my eyebrows. I absolutely love it. Good value & you get what you pay for. It's not pricey at all. I use this product every single day. it's better than everything else honestly. I would definitely buy this again... the only thing is that after a while my eyebrows start looking greasy but maybe that's just me but yes I would recommend this product to everyone & definit beginners !
Chrixy L.
Chrixy L.
Review for: Dark 001
I really like this pencil! It's just a little warm for my taste, but it is a good consistency and very easy to use when sharpened. I use it almost everyday and have been for a good 8-9 months. I have it in more than one color (this one and a lighter, more neutral one) but this one is a good match for me and makes my bold brow last all day! I would definitely repurchase for the price.
Morgan L.
Morgan L.
Parsippany, NJ
Great quality for such an inexpensive product. I usually mix two colors and it works great in giving me a bold yet still natural look. It is decently long lasting and easy to wipe off with any type of makeup remover. I do wish it came with a spoolie instead but the hard brush cap still does the trick when it comes to blending. I have repurchased and would definitely buy again.
Pazao T.
Pazao T.
Beauty Junkie Expert
This brow pencil applies on nicely. I like how I have control over how much I'm drawing on without overdoing it. Unike others I've used before, it doesn't tug when applying. The price is great for a drugstore brand. My only problem was the brush, it's pokey and it didn't do much to blend out the product. Other than that I think it's worth the try.
Miki M.
Miki M.
Spokane Valley, WA
Review for: Dark 001
Love the way this eyebrow pencil goes on. Very smooth and creamy. I like using the brush to help blend the color around, but the brush is of very low quality and could be better. This is my go to pencil. One thing I don't like is that when I use the brush to blend, the pencil starts to clump. All in all, great product for a drug-store brand.
Emma Z.
Emma Z.
Pittsburgh, PA
Beauty Junkie Expert
Best eyebrow pencil at affordable prices. I love this pencil because it comes in a variety of shades and it suits my eyebrow color. I highly recommend purchasing one to try if you haven't. There is really no need to buy another brand. I've recommended it to a number of my friends who are surprised that a drug store brand could be so good!
Buffie B.
Buffie B.
I must be on my 5th one of these.. First of all..I have very sparse brows from plucking many many years ago.. I have always had a hard time finding something that didn't look like I was drawing on with a Sharpie.. everything seemed too dark and ended up looking grayish.. I get the 002 hazel and it's just perfect...
kiandra b.
kiandra b.
Austin,texas
I've been looking for an eyebrow pencil worth buying is this worth it?
Ciara W.
Ciara W.
Holmen, WI
Do the colors match up to your eyebrow colors? Or is it really dark like most ones I try?
jess p.
jess p.
Does an eyebrow pencil work better than eye shadow (Which is what I always use)
Erica K.
Erica K.
Elgin, IL
What's the best way to make it not look like you're drawing lines on your eyes?
Florence L.