BY RIMMEL LONDON #65 in Eyebrow Pencils, Gels & Powders

Eyebrow definer Professional Eyebrow Pencil is used to enhance and refine the shape of the eyebrows. It can be used to fill gaps or lengthen the arc of the eyebrow to create the desired look. . see more...

• I've been looking for a new brow routine and haven't been able to...2 Answers
  • Is it easy to control? 4 Answers
  • Is it a good product? I like to fix my eyebrows and well ...2 Answers
Rimmel Professional Eyebrow Pencil
  • "There's time where I use the pencil and powder but lately the pencil alone has been working, leaving me with a more natural looking brow. " in 9 reviews
Sarah F.
Watertown, NY
Beauty Junkie Expert
One of my favorite eye brow drug store product ever. I use this every single day. It is one of the best for sure. I will definitely purchase again and recommend to others. Love the consistency and feel and just everything about this product 👍🏼👍🏼
Jessica S.
Benton, AR
Review for: Hazel 002
This is the first brow pencil I have used. I already love the shape of my brows, I simply use it to fill and give a little bit of color. I have not tried other products, but I am not going for a dramatic look. This is perfect for someone who is new to the brow game, or doesn't need too much to be happy! Sometimes the color come off as copper/brown which looks a little unnatural, but after blending it out or applying less it's perfect for what I need!
Vicky C.
Suffolk, VA
Review for: Dark Brown
My favorite drug store brow pencil. Long lasting without smudging. The spooly on the end is great for taming brows. The pencil is good quality for an amazing price. You have to be careful when sharpening it so the end doesn't fall out but once you figure it out you can really get it to a precise point. This allows you to draw in individual hairs with ease. The spooly on the end really helps with blending out your brows as well.
Montana B.
Watauga , TN
Review for: Dark Brown 001
I used rimmel's eyebrow pencil for years when I was first getting into makeup! I wouldn't use anything else, and I would go to different Walgreens if they didn't have it on stock. It's a good little eyebrow pencil for someone who's not looking to spend a lot but still want defined brows. It goes on smooth and lasts all day. When I'm balling on a budget and still want fleeky brows, I still go buy rimmel's eyebrow pencils.
Samantha S.
Bourbonnais, IL
Beauty Junkie Expert
This brow product is awesome, it darkens my brows while still looking natural. I use a thin brush to make natural strokes to fill out my already bushy brows and this really helps to achieve my desired look.
Zanetta W.
Review for: Dark Brown
This product is really disappointing. Once the brought is used down to the wood it's almost impossible to sharpen and actually make it look like the pencil point that you bought it as. Unfortunately this didn't stay on for very long on my eyebrows as well. The colors are varied which is nice, but the overall product lacked quality.
Samantha H.
Review for: Dark Brown 001
I really love this pencil. It's super easy to apply, last a long time and isn't super thick! It's vary inexpensive and doesn't feel or look cheap. The brow brush on the end really helps it not look well like you draw ur eye brows on! I'd recommend it to anyone who needs that extra umph to their brows!
Brianna H.
Princeton
Review for: Dark 001
This is honestly my favorite drugstore eyebrow pencil. I have to sharpen it every time to make sure I get a precise point. But I really don’t have any complaints with this. Don’t use the spooley, it’s not good. It’s literally like $3 and lasts me like a month or longer. Can’t complain !
Cassidy M.
Mckinney, TX
Review for: Hazel 002
Love love love this eyebrow pencil. It is very comparable to the MAC pencil in my opinion. I use it everyday. I keep my hair a red tone and the Hazel shade is the perfect brownish auburn tone. Definitely not too red. I have bought this pencil for over 2 years now.
Kylie D.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I bought this product because I thought that t was my shade at first glance. Once opening the package however the pencil was not my shade and it was not a good consistency either. I do not like this pencil and I do not recommend to others, there are better products.
kiandra b.
Austin,texas
I've been looking for an eyebrow pencil worth buying is this worth it?
Ciara W.
Holmen, WI
Do the colors match up to your eyebrow colors? Or is it really dark like most ones I try?
jess p.
Does an eyebrow pencil work better than eye shadow (Which is what I always use)
Erica K.
Elgin, IL
What's the best way to make it not look like you're drawing lines on your eyes?
Florence L.