BY RIMMEL LONDON

Professional Eyebrow Pencil is used to enhance and refine the shape of the eyebrows. It can be used to fill gaps or lengthen the arc of the eyebrow to create the desired look. see more...

Buy on Amazon
April Y.
This was my everyday eyebrow product during my highshool years. It glides on smooth and it's not so dark in color so it gives you a natural look. No harsh lines on the brows either. if you want your brows darker, you just reapply and use more of a heavy hand to apply. I love how it also has that eyebrow brush along with it. A great combo and affordable!
Linda L.
San Francisco, CA
I can't say I hate this...because for the price, you really get what you pay for. It's not bad, but the brush isn't very helpful. They should've put a spooly at the end instead of the weird brush thing. It's sort of pointless. The formula glides on well and lasts all day for me. I probably wouldn't buy it again unless I was in a pinch.
Kala M.
Roy, UT
Definitely my favorite brow product for penciling and filling in eyebrows. Can be used either with light strokes for a natural look or can be applied with a little more pressure for a more bold look, Either will help make your brows look on fleak. Definitely a must have product that lasts forever with amazing quality.
Sherry B.
Springtown, TX
This is the only Eyebrow pencil that i use, it is my perfect color and i also love that it has a convinent little brush right on the lid. I use this product every day to bring dimension to my eyebrows and can be used for light and bold brow looks
Leah G.
Jourdanton, TX
I had used this years ago. But now I'm more into learning how to do the ombre eyebrow look so I don't buy this anymore. But it worked great when I used to do my eyebrows I guess I can say regular? Like just shape them with my natural brows .
Taylor G.
Winston salem, NC
Good quality drugstore pencil. It it long lasting and great staying power. I picked up mine at Walgreens. I highly recommend to anyone who wants a good drugstore pencil or who ran out of their high end pencil and needs a good dupe
Vanessa M.
Eastvale, CA
This is my FAVORITE pencil to use when drawing on my eyebrows. The color is perfect for me. Its easy to use & the bush on the end of the cap is a great bonus. It stays on throughout the day and looks amazing
Stephanie C.
Surprise, AZ
Super creamy product and very good outcomes. Easy to use, and the brush on the other end is super convenient and makes the process much easier. Super affordable and different color range to choose from!
Taylor P.
North Port, FL
Love this product. I use it on my eyebrows. I always get compliments every single time I wear this product. Its cheap but works very well! Will definitely be purchasing again without any problems.
member-228f5d860
New York
I use this for my brows from time to time it's the best and it's quick and easy to use, I believe it's affordable , I use it everyday overall it's a good buy
DeAsis F.
Has any one used it I want to know if it's great
Jennifer G.