41 colors available

BY RIMMEL LONDON

Rimmel stay glossy lip-gloss gives up to six-hour shine and color and contains soft silk and natural cotton. The lip sculpting wand provides precise definition. see more...

• cuanto duran estos labiales ?1 Answers
  • Is this good lipgloss to use? 3 Answers
  • is the product long lasting?? does it stay on when you're drinking ...1 Answers
Natasha C.
Natasha C.
Lexington, KY
I bought this in Rebel Red and am so happy with the color! It really stands out! I bought it at Walgreens and am pleased with the price. I've worn it nearly every day for over a month and have received so many compliments. I will say that the color comes off on my cups, etc.
Tiffany C.
Tiffany C.
Maywood, NJ
Bought a couple of these on clearance at target . I must say when you apply this on your lips it goes on smooth. Is not sticky and it lasts for a few good hours! Also it keeps my lips well moisturized. Will definitely be buying more of these! Will recommend to others
Melanie B.
Melanie B.
Review for: Stay Glossy Stay Rose
One of my favorite lip gloss colors is this one. I really like it. I'm a natural red head with fair skin and love this color with my hair color and skin tone. It also is a pretty good quality for a lip gloss that you can buy at Walmart or CVS. I recommend it.
Hatrmy Y.
Hatrmy Y.
DORAL FL, FL
Review for: Stay Glossy
Officially my new favorite lip gloss, stays on for hours.. Not watery but has a thick consistency that is not too much but enough to last.. I hate it when I have to keep applying lip gloss every 5 minutes so this was a great surprise for me.
brittany f.
brittany f.
I just bought this and I love it! It has a great shimmer and the packaging is nice. It's a trusted brand and I bought it from Walgreens! It's easy to use and makes your lips feel so smooth and glossy! Lasts awhile! I definitely recommend
Adriana R.
Adriana R.
Glosses are very important for everyday because your lips should be poppin. Buy this gloss and use glosses because it makes girls look so pretty with just gloss and mascara and to be that pretty you should use a good gloss
Holly K.
Holly K.
I have this rimmel gloss in the shade 520 Rebel Red. OK, it's not a terrible product but it's definitely not my favorite. Application is kind of sticky and it stays that way throughout the whole day. Wouldn't recommend.
Miranda E.
Miranda E.
I bought this with the expectations that it was going to be a good lip color for the price. Boy was I wrong. The color I choose didn't look like the color it was suppose to be. Very disappointed
Miranda K.
Miranda K.
Van Buren, AR
Review for: Stay Glossy
I got this color last night at Walgreens. It was $5 and I love the color! It's not as red as I thought it would be. It's a good color and doesn't feel overly sticky like I was worried about.
Sharonda H.
Sharonda H.
Lansing, MI
I purchased the Cosmic gloss and I absolutely love it . It offers a little color to your lips that's not overbearing. The gloss last all day too seriously, even when eating and drinking.
Sanjidx I.
Sanjidx I.
London
Is this good lipgloss to use?
Ereza h.
Ereza h.
Does this lasts long?
Katherine V.
Katherine V.
cuanto duran estos labiales ?
Kimberly G.
Kimberly G.
Los Angeles, CA
is the product long lasting?? does it stay on when you're drinking from a straw?