Rimmel Natural Minerals Bronzer Sun Bronze by Rimmel

Rimmel Natural Minerals Bronzer Sun Bronze (2-Pack)

Rimmel Natural Minerals Bronzer Sun Bronze (2-Pack)

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Rimmel Natural Minerals Bronzer Sun Bronze by Rimmel!
3 months agoTroy, MO
I've used this product by Rimmel for several years now and I plan on continuing to use it it's a great product at a great price so if you're just looking to try out bronzers Iraq M&S because it's affordable and it won't disappoint you
2 months agoOrlando
This bronzer is great for the price. With the right brush you can get a nice even natural sun kissed tan, or for a more dramatic look scrape some of the bronzer up with your nail and use it for contouring.
5 months agoBluffton, SC
The perfect drugstore bronzer! Price is amazing for the quality of the product. Goes on smoothly and a little goes a long way. I haven’t tried other shades because the sun bronze has always worked well with my skin but I’m sure all the other colors are just as fabulous on. This product doesn’t have any shimmer or glitter in it which I like especially because I apply highlighter with it!
7 months ago
this product i bought for a drugstore alternative but it is way to shimmery for an everyday use. however it is perfect to throw on for the summer for a sun-kissed look. i don’t wear much makeup over the summer but this gives me a perfect glow.
6 months agoManchester , NH
Purchased at: Walmart
I’ve tried many bronzers but this one by far is my favorite! It’s lightwear, lasts all day and is CHEAP!Somedays a little bit of this bronzer is all i need to apply for makeup. This will forever be my everyday bronzer.
7 months agoSt Petersburg, FL
This is one of my go to bronzers for an everyday look. It has just the right amount of shimmer without looking over done and literally lasted all day
10 months ago
Rimmel Natural Minerals Bronzer Sun Bronze by Rimmel uploaded by Stephanie C.
Purchased at: Walgreens
Rim el natural sun bronzer works so well. It gives you a nice shimmer, great color as well NOT to orangy. Inexpensive, totally recommend.
4 months agoCanton
Use this product daily. Gives the soft glow on cheekbones without looking overdone . Easy to use and super affordable
2 months agoYanceyville, NC
Love this bronzer! Gives you a nice glow! Blends out very well! Makes you look like you been kiss by the sun
6 months ago
Very nice bronzer, goes on smooth and smells nice which is a bonus! Evenly applied to the face.