MakeupFace MakeupBronzerRimmel London
Rimmel Natural Bronzing Powder - Sunlight

Rimmel Natural Bronzing Powder - Sunlight

De zachte, fluweelachtige formule van de Rimmel Natural Bronzer geeft een stralende maar matte finish en houdt tot wel 10 uur. Tip: breng het poeder met een middelgrote kwast aan op je jukbeenderen, voorhoofd, neus en kin voor een perfect goudbruine en zomerse glow. De voordelen van Rimmel Natural Bronzer 21 Sunlight Waterproof Bronzing Powder: • Lichte bronzingpoeder voor een gebruinde en verzorgde teint • Waterproof, SPF 15 en houdt tot wel 10 uur lang • Matte finish en creëert een perfecte sunskissed glow • Fluweelzachte formule die gemakkelijk blend Ingrediënten: Talc, Titanium Dioxide, Isostearyl Neopentanoate, Polybutylene Terephthalate, Magnesium Stearate, Acrylates Copolymer, Phenyl Trimethicone, Polybutene, Aluminum Hydroxide, Stearic Acid, Methylparaben, Ethylene/Va Copolymer, Tocopheryl Acetate, Propylparaben, Cocos Nucifera (Coconut) Oil, Paraffinum Liquidum/Mineral Oil/Huile Minerale, Parfum/Fragrance, Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Extract, Butylphenyl Methylpropional, Benzyl Salicylate, Citronellol, Hexyl Cinnamal, Bht, Hydroxyisohexyl 3-Cyclohexene Carboxaldehyde, Linalool, [May Contain/Peut Contenir/+/-:Mica, Iron Oxides (Ci 77491, Ci 77492, Ci 77499), Titanium Dioxide (Ci 77891), Ultramarines (Ci 77007)].

There are different colors of this, right? Are any of them good for fair skin? Most seem too orange to me.
How many stars will you guys give Rimmel Bronzer ?
Is this product being discontinued? I can’t find it anywhere anymore.
Start your review of Rimmel Natural Bronzing Powder - Sunlight!
Product Highlights
...day, consistently blends out & can be used for contouring because it's a matte shade. i would repurchase this product.in reviews
...are multiple shades that range for light skins to tan skin. if you have fair skin you might want to go in with a light hand but still super prettyin reviews
Jessica S.
richmond hill, ON
Rimmel Natural Bronzing Powder - Sunlight uploaded by Jessica S.
Review for: Sunshine
When originally put on this bronzer is absolutely stunning and works very well with my skin tone it blends in with my make up well and looks really nice and doesn’t lift my foundation. However this product does tend to fade throughout the day. This is however a cheap product and I feel that you get what you pay for.
Celeste R.
Merritt, BC
Rimmel Natural Bronzing Powder - Sunlight uploaded by Celeste R.
Review for: Sun Dance
I hate this stuff and I think it is pretty terrible. The texture feels like dollar store bronzer; so cheap and chalky feeling. It goes onto the skin terribly, has an unappealing slight shimmer and the actual colour is a muddy orange on me. One of the worst bronzers I have used.
Ally W.
Kitchener, ON
Rimmel Natural Bronzing Powder - Sunlight uploaded by Ally W.
Purchased at: Walmart
Review for: Sun Dance
This is a great product for those who are really pale (such as myself) who just want a bit of colour! I really like how blend-able this is!!! I am not the biggest fan of the packaging, I’m constantly finding it without the lid because it just goes on. I really wish it wasn’t just two pieces :( other than that, I really love the formula!! Especially during the winter, I lose my warm ness in my face and this helps bring it back!
sanam M.
Toronto , ON
Rimmel Natural Bronzing Powder - Sunlight uploaded by sanam M.
Review for: Sun Light
I love this bronzer😍 It’s natural looking Good price 💰 You can find it in Walmart and even shoppers drug mart [product:rimmel-natural-bronzer,-sunshine,-049-fluid-ounce-by-rimmel]
Ana L.
Quebec
Rimmel Natural Bronzing Powder - Sunlight uploaded by Ana L.
Review for: Sunshine
This bronzer is very economical and leaves a very natural finish with a little shine that brings luminosity to your face. If you want something natural and it doesn't look like you have a lot of makeup, I recommend it.
Kaya C.
Montreal, QC
Rimmel Natural Bronzing Powder - Sunlight uploaded by Kaya C.
Rimmel Natural Bronzing Powder - Sunlight uploaded by Kaya C.
Review for: Sun Dance
That perfect sun-kissed tan is yours any time of year! With Rimmel London's Natural Bronzer, you can choose the shade that flatters, and give yourself a radiant new glow or perk up an existing tan.
Anna S.
I love this bronzer so much! The only thing I don't like about it is that it doesn't stay on for that long.
Lindsay M.
North Bay
Rimmel Natural Bronzing Powder - Sunlight uploaded by Lindsay M.
Purchased at: Shoppers Drug Mart
I really really like this bronzer!! Its super cheap I just bought it from shoppers, I know it's also available at walmart.. most likely target. It looks very natural, shines in the sun.. very beautiful bronzer. I got it in the shade "sun light" . It doesn't chip, flake or fall out. Highly recommend
Emma S.
Review for: Sun Dance
Absolutely love this. Such a huge pan, and Rimmel is great because you can always find a matte bronzer, which will double as contour!
Carly T.
Delta, BC
Review for: Sunshine
Nice matte bronze. A little on the orangey side if you over do it but comparable to Benefit Hoola

250 questions

Ask a question to the Influenster community...