BY RIMMEL LONDON

Rimmel Natural Bronzer Sun Bronze, Sunshine and Sun Light with Dimple Bracelet see more...

Samantha K.
Old Westbury, NY
I love the Rimmel natural bronzer. I don’t use anything else. I was actually telling my best friend the other day about how loyal I am to this bronzer. I have the shade Sun Dance and it’s gorgeous. It gives the right amount of color and shimmer, and it gives a lovely glow to my skin.
Kelsey R.
I have bought this ever since I can remember. It's not expensive, but its perfect for my skin tone. I buy the sun bronze on a regular basis. It is more of a matte finish with a little bit of shimmer, but not too much. Love this stuff.
Jenn B.
I have been using this Rimmel London Bronzer in sunshine. It has a little bit of a sheen to it but not much. The color is not orange, it blends really well without being streaky. The price is cheap, I would recommend it!
Jodi C.
Huntington, WV
best bronzer on the planet. i’ve used this for over 10 years and i still love it. it doesn’t have a smell and comes in a good amount of colors. (i’m very pale) i continue to buy this bronzer because i love it.
Sharleen T.
This is my o g of OG browsers to this day I still love this bronzer I haven't used it in a while but this is an amazing bronzer buttery great the only bad thing about this product isn't the product it's the packaging it will crack on you in a minute
Charlie T.
Oklahoma City, OK
This is an affordable bronzer that I travel with. If it gets broken it is not a huge loss. Great product for a quick golden bronze look. I use a brush to apply. It is very long lasting
Claribel M.
I'm 45 and since my early 20s I've tried to stay away from purposely tanning especially my face. I have medium-olive skin tone and tan very easily so I don't have to lay out in the sun for a long time in order to get tanned. It's hard to avoid the sun in the Summer when you have kids so I can't avoid that but I do protect my face as much as I can.

Ok so where am I getting at with this? In an effort to have my body match my face I've been been looking for a bronzer that gives me just the right amount of bronze without looking dirty or orange. I tried the PF Butter Bronzer in the darkest shade. It looked like mud on my face (smelled great). I tried this Rimmel Bronzer in a lighter shade than this one and that was too light for me. I almost gave up and then decided to try this one again in Sun Bronze and JACKPOT!! Omg this looks so pretty and natural. It gives me a sun kissed glow. I've read reviews where users have found it to shimmery but I disagree. I think it's perfect for darker skin tones. I feel many bronzers now have a muddy look to them that perhaps are best on lighter skin tones. I'm so glad I gave this product a second chance. It is also very very affordable and once I run out, I intended to repurchase. I felt so pretty wearing this. It's a must have now for me.

Pros:
- looks very natural
- great for medium-olive skin tones
- very inexpensive
- doesn't look muddy
- not shimmery
-wears all day

Cons: NONE
- wears all day
Camila M.
Burlington, ON
I'm fairly new to applying products to my face other than eye products so when I decided to start using skin products this was recommended to me. I use a matte version of this and a shade that's slightly darker than my own and use it to very faintly contour my face. Since i am a beginner this product was perfect and let me build up to a dark contour gently. I also have sensitive skin and so far no bad reactions! Lasts all day and comes off with a normal make up remover and no hard scrubbing. #contest
Bree F.
I love Benefit bronzers and these can highly compare to any hoola lite or hoola product! They are long lasting but hey do have Some fall out and wed to be set with a finishing spray. I wouldn't highly recommend the bronzers. If you're gonna spend $10, might as well put $5 more and buy a travel sized Benefit Hoola product. Give it a try. I like the bronzers and blushes. Milani is a comparable and better brand.
Heather P.
Madison , CT
The shade Sun Bronze looks great on my light skin tone which I was very surprised about since it does look so dark! This bronzer is my favorite, it looks very natural and the price is amazing! It is very easy to blend out, not patchy looking at all, and it stays on all day! I highly recommend this bronzer :D