Rimmel Natural Bronzer Sun Bronze, Sunshine and Sun Light with Dimple Bracelet uploaded by Klara M.Rimmel Natural Bronzer Sun Bronze, Sunshine and Sun Light with Dimple Bracelet uploaded by Afra D.

BY RIMMEL LONDON

Rimmel Natural Bronzer Sun Bronze, Sunshine and Sun Light with Dimple Bracelet see more...

Claribel M.
I'm 45 and since my early 20s I've tried to stay away from purposely tanning especially my face. I have medium-olive skin tone and tan very easily so I don't have to lay out in the sun for a long time in order to get tanned. It's hard to avoid the sun in the Summer when you have kids so I can't avoid that but I do protect my face as much as I can.

Ok so where am I getting at with this? In an effort to have my body match my face I've been been looking for a bronzer that gives me just the right amount of bronze without looking dirty or orange. I tried the PF Butter Bronzer in the darkest shade. It looked like mud on my face (smelled great). I tried this Rimmel Bronzer in a lighter shade than this one and that was too light for me. I almost gave up and then decided to try this one again in Sun Bronze and JACKPOT!! Omg this looks so pretty and natural. It gives me a sun kissed glow. I've read reviews where users have found it to shimmery but I disagree. I think it's perfect for darker skin tones. I feel many bronzers now have a muddy look to them that perhaps are best on lighter skin tones. I'm so glad I gave this product a second chance. It is also very very affordable and once I run out, I intended to repurchase. I felt so pretty wearing this. It's a must have now for me.

Pros:
- looks very natural
- great for medium-olive skin tones
- very inexpensive
- doesn't look muddy
- not shimmery
-wears all day

Cons: NONE
- wears all day
Camila M.
Burlington, ON
I'm fairly new to applying products to my face other than eye products so when I decided to start using skin products this was recommended to me. I use a matte version of this and a shade that's slightly darker than my own and use it to very faintly contour my face. Since i am a beginner this product was perfect and let me build up to a dark contour gently. I also have sensitive skin and so far no bad reactions! Lasts all day and comes off with a normal make up remover and no hard scrubbing. #contest
Bree F.
I love Benefit bronzers and these can highly compare to any hoola lite or hoola product! They are long lasting but hey do have Some fall out and wed to be set with a finishing spray. I wouldn't highly recommend the bronzers. If you're gonna spend $10, might as well put $5 more and buy a travel sized Benefit Hoola product. Give it a try. I like the bronzers and blushes. Milani is a comparable and better brand.
Heather P.
Madison, CT
The shade Sun Bronze looks great on my light skin tone which I was very surprised about since it does look so dark! This bronzer is my favorite, it looks very natural and the price is amazing! It is very easy to blend out, not patchy looking at all, and it stays on all day! I highly recommend this bronzer :D
Lauren D.
Carrollton, TX
Love this bronzer! It's one that I've been using for years now. You can make it dark or light as you want. It's extremely affordable and stays true to color. Some of them have more shimmer and sparkle than others, but that may be what you're looking for.
Mariah G.
Hanford , CA
I love this bronzer, it makes my face look good. I love how well it goes on, I even have a good smell to itZ or maybe I just like the way it smells lol. But it wasn't expensive either. Pretty good. I bought it at ulta
Lauren F.
Glen Allen, VA
I use this bronzer literally everyday! I like that it still makes your color look super natural! All I need is a light layer and it adds just that perfect hint of color to make it look like I was out in the sun!
monse p.
i started using this product since i couldn't find the NYC bronzer anywhere. it's definitely very similar and it matches my skin tone really well. i like that it has some shimmer to it but not a lot so it's still slightly matte.
Jackie C.
Chandler AZ
Rimmel Natural Bronzer
Great for bronzing, too shimmering for contouring. A lot of times my local drugstore has a bogo on Rimmel products, so I'm set for the next couple of years lol
Skyler B.
Fernandina Beach
It's perfect for anyone who has acne and wants to look tan since it's noticeable definitely buildable and semi long lasting (lasts a normal day with little sweat and water) would buy again.