Rimmel Natural Bronzer, Sun Bronze

Get a warm glow all over. This light, natural looking bronzing powder gives you the perfect sunless tan you want... any time of the year. Hello Sunshine!

Natural looking; For a healthy tanned look all year long; Available in three shades

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Rimmel Natural Bronzer, Sun Bronze!
5 days agoColumbus, IN
Very good bronzer.I never used bronzer before so decided to give this one a try.It doesn't look too dark but very natural looking for a perfect sun bronzed glow which is the color I'm using.I use just a small amount to give my lighter skin tone some added Color.
23 days agoTewksbury, MA
I use this to contour, I really love this product for contouring because it isnt too dark, its the perfect shade to contour my skin color. It glides on super smoothly to the skin and blends out very good.
2 months agoMamaroneck, NY
I usually switch between this bronzer and Too Faced. This is one of my favorite bronzers because its compact (great for traveling), color payoff is great, and is inexpensive. This bronzer has been around for years and I feel like it is an og makeup product. It doesn't look patchy and the formula is pretty creamy. It has like a Mica scent to it which doesn't really bother me, just saying for reviewing purposes.

Overall, I would try this out if you are looking to try a new bronzer. I use the matte one just because I don't like shimmer in my bronzers. I believe Rimmel only carries two shades. I went for the darkest because the lighter one doesn't really show up on my skin.

2 months agoMiddleburg
This stuff is awsome its a lot in the compact and it lasts on and lasts a long time. It good for any skin type I would say. It absolutely needs 0 improvements. very nice golden glow. It gives u a nice glow but not to heavy. I highly recommend this product.ould h
This is one of my go to bronzers !!! I love the color and it makes my contour pop !! Ive been using this for about 5 years now and ive tried other brands like tarte and mac but ive always came but to my oldie but a goodie !!! I would definitely recommend !!
4 months agoLincoln, NE
This bronzer offers a sheer but buildable bronze to the skin. I only wish it was a matte formula. Not ideal for oily skin, as I have trouble getting it to last all day, regardless of primer/foundation/setting spray combo.
10 months agoSan diego, CA
Purchased at: Walmart
This was my first ever bronzer I've bought and so love using it for contouring. It gets the job done and it's pretty affordable too. So you don't have to break your piggy banks to get a nice bronzer. I've been using this product for a few years now and I still love it and is my go-to.
a year agoRochester, NY
I didn’t have strong hopes for this when I bought it as I just needed a cheap bronzer at the time but it has really blown me away! This is a very natural bronzer but you can absolutely build it up. That’s what I love most about this product and it goes so well with my skin tone.
a year agoDetroit, MI
For the money, this stuff is absolutely fantastic! I’ve been using different high-end bronzers for a couple years now, and recently switched to this stuff to save some money and let my face breathe a little more this summer. I was NOT disappointed. I will be buying this again, instead of the expensive Sephora and Ulta bronzers.
4 months agoPanorama city, CA
Its a really good bronzer its a dupe for the hoola bronzer it appts well and blends smoothly to the skin really nice for a natural look but I would suggest to make it more pigmented and it is somewhat long lasting I would recommend to people who want a natural finish look. Rimmel Natural Bronzer, Sun Bronze