Rimmel Natural Bronzer uploaded by Angel M.Rimmel Natural Bronzer uploaded by Ramsha A.Rimmel Natural Bronzer uploaded by Hannah G.See all 216 photos

BY RIMMEL LONDON #21 in Bronzer

Natural looking bronzing powder for a healthy tanned look all year long Get a warm glow all over. This light, natural looking bronzing powder gives you the perfect sunless tan you want... any time of the year. Hello Sunshine! .

Photos (215)
Marielena O.
Marielena O.
Beauty Junkie Expert
July 12, 2016, 10:50 a.m.
Review for: Sunshine
I looked around A LOT for a bronzer that would work for contouring. I've got extremely pale skin (i.e., sometimes make-up companies' lightest foundation colors are still too dark for me) and so finding a bronzer that doesn't look orange was a real problem. Until I received this product, I was using a dusky peach blush as a bronzer...which didn't work as well because it wasn't very pigmented. I googled "best bronzer for fair skin" and saw an article that talked about the top 20 bronzers. I sifted through their list until I found this one that folks said worked for fair skin. Not only is it a beautiful color on me (not too orangey), but it is very pigmented (no need to use a lot!). Best of all, this stuff is CHEAP (you can spend $35 for a bronzer, but I'd prefer not to!). Love, love, love.
Amanda R.
Amanda R.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I literally loved this bronzer when I purchased it at target. I was pretty new to makeup when I tried it and wanted to just try it out while saving a buck and oh man was it great! I was so excited to try it after purchasing it that I applied it on my way back home in the car and it applied so smoothly. The bronzing effect was perfect and was highly pigmented which is great because I am a tan girl and not every drug store bronzer works for my skin tone. I could easily blend out this product and the container it came in was filled with a pretty decent amount of product. Like I recently said I purchased mines at Target and it cost $4.30 which is such a great price for the quality of the product. I would definitely say this is a must buy product. Plus look at the cute packaging! (:
Kelly C.
Kelly C.
April 12, 2016, 11:30 p.m.
Review for: Sunshine
When I first opened this I was pretty worried. I got this in the lightest shade and while there are matte shades in this line, the lightest, in Sunkissed has glitter in it. Major glitter than when I swatched I thought “There’s no way this will look natural” However it does. This is a lovely bronzer, definitely not a contour shade, which gives you a sunkissed glow and looks really nice. Very blendable, I’m completely happy with it. The only thing I’m not as happy with is the packaging, which is the same as their powder and isn’t very good for moving around or traveling. The top cracks easily and if you drop it it will break, mostly likely all over the floor. (Speaking from experience with TWO of my Rimmel powders, both broke)
Michele W.
Michele W.
Atlanta, GA
I was a little skeptical on this bronzer based on the price point. However, there were a ton of great reviews so I decided to give it a shot. My initial reaction was that the packaging felt flimsy. Sure enough, the clear case did crack from being in my makeup bag. Still, i loved the color and was a huge fan. It beat the $30 bronzers I was purchasing in the past. Towards the end, it did end up crumbling in to a hundred pieces, so I ended up throwing it out, wasting about half of the product. I have since moved on to a different brand with a similar price point that has better packaging. If they decided to re-do the packaging, i would definitely be open to purchasing this again.
Cioly F.
Cioly F.
The texture of this bronzer or "tanning powder" is very pretty. It is compact but to the point just, so when you brush it raises the perfect amount of product. I hate it when it is SO compact that you have to spend many times the brush... or when it is the other way around and you have to be careful not to get up too much and end up with a terrible streak or that product particles fall in areas where we do not want...
Something very remarkable is that it is a matte finish and has practically no smell... it smells just like sunscreen, but it feels very close. Speaking of protector, this product promises to bring FPS 15, which is never too much.
Katrina R.
Katrina R.
Feb. 4, 2016, 11:49 a.m.
Review for: Sunshine
I actually really like this bronzer. It is pretty natural looking but with a hint of some shimmer which I really enjoy. For the low price, this product is actually a lot better than I expected. Buildable, but also easy enough to blend in without getting messy. I didn't find this to be orangey but more of a natural tan color which I love. Because it is buildable I can really use it year round. Being someone who is pale as snow in the winter and gets pretty dark in the summer, I think this is a great product for a wide range of skin tones. highly recommend especially if you don't want to break the bank.
Yamilet Romero
Yamilet Romero
Something much use to supplement my daily makeup is a bronzer, are great for adding a touch of color to our face to avoid seeing us so pale and refines the face. This particular brand of Rimmel is very good, I love that their pigmentation is moderate and can be applied few layers of product to achieve the desired coverage and intensity. The texture yes I can say it is very soft and velvety, and also fade very well. Something very remarkable is that it is matte finish. Another thing I like about them is the smell of suntan lotion, because this product promises to bring SPF 15, which is never over.
McKenzie W.
McKenzie W.
FANTASTIC. The color is too yellow for me to contour with but just enough to look sun kissed as a bronzer. Apply it with a big fluffy brush. I'm actually a fan of sweeping this one on my cheeks and then just the small bit that's left on the bridge of my nose, for head (near the top, chin, and neck. Again, just that little bit at the end of applying it to cheeks! You get a lovely glow like you've been on vacation bit it's not overwhelming or noticeable if you get a Suttle shade. And the best part? Its WATERPROOF, making it great for a vacation you would actually get sunkissed on!!
april g.
april g.
Blythe, CA
As much as I love this bronzer in a really do I love the pigmentation I love the coverage I love how easy it is to blend I have found that wet and wild has one that's very similar to this and it's actually way cheaper it's only like a dollar and it works just as good and it's absolutely amazing so if you're looking for a dupe or a cheaper solution to this bronzer then just go look at the Wet n Wild bronzer that just came out they even have SPF in them they have this beautiful glow to them they're amazing and they even have highlighters to go with them
Rin F.
Rin F.
June 3, 2016, 3:40 p.m.
Review for: Sun Light
A must-have in your #beachbag! A really inexpensive bronzer than does the job. I love that it's waterproof and provides a subtle glow for my light olive skin tone, so it's perfect for that "no makeup" makeup look that I would sport at the beach. It doesn't have shimmer, but does have some subtle sheen and it's not totally matte like a contour powder. It's buildable and I usually have to put three layers to achieve the glowing, sunkissed look I want. It had a velvety soft texture upon application. The shade that I use is Sun Light 021.
Sarah B.
Sarah B.
Fairfax Sta, VA
Is this bronzer matte? Or does it have shimmer in it?
Clare C.
Clare C.
Old Hickory, TN
Beauty Junkie Expert
I am looking for a new bronzer and have a higher end brand now--is this a good drug store bronzer?
Christine Marie L.
Christine Marie L.
Kildare, Ireland
Does this come out too orange?
Linh H.
Linh H.
Glendale, AZ
Does anyone see the sparkles i this? I thought it was matte in the packaging but then when I swatch it, I can see shimmers in it! But do you see shimmers in yours? Or is your"s matte?
Grace G.
Grace G.
This bronzer is such a good price! It is so cheap it makes me a little suspicious! Is this really a good product?