BY RIMMEL LONDON #18 in Bronzer

Natural looking bronzing powder for a healthy tanned look all year long Get a warm glow all over. This light, natural looking bronzing powder gives you the perfect sunless tan you want... any time of the year. Hello Sunshine! .

Joy P.
Rimmel London is a great affordable brand so I had to try this bronzer from all the great reviews I saw on youtube! It's a great everyday bronzer to use to give you that glow. It's not a heavy bronzer it's light and blends very easily with out much effort. Will recommend to anyone to add to your makeup collection. Rimmel Natural Bronzer
Montana O.
Mooresville , NC
This Bronzer is amazing and is a OG for me. This was one of my first bronzers it ever bought. You can never go wrong with a Rimmel London powder or bronzer. There are a few different shades to choose from too. It’s an inexpensive brand as well. It blends beautifully and doesn’t leave muddy patches on my face. Great products for beginners as well. The packaging is easy to use and compact for on the go. You also get a decent amount of product that will last you a while too. A++
Dennise R.
Edinburg, TX
I didn’t what to spend a lot of money on a brownser because I had never used on before and every seemed to talk about the butter brownser but I didn’t what to spend that much money. So I saw this rimmel brownser and i had heard Laura lee talk about and it was very inexpensive so I gave it a try. It is really a good brownser it gives me a really nice glow and sculpts the face nicely.
Shauna A.
This is my favorite bronzer. It gives you a natural sun kissed glow. It works absolutely perfect on my skin and lasts on my face all day long. Not to mention, it’s super cheap!! I would recommend this bronzer to anyone whether you are just starting out on makeup or if you’re a beauty gru.
Johanna B.
Abilene, TX
I believe that I got this in a vox box a few summers ago. I had the shimmer one and it worked really well. It's good for contouring and giving color to your face.  I still see this product in stores, I don't usually buy the natural bronzer but I do pick up the shimmer one for a unique look that is kind of like a highlight.
Chelsea T.
New Brunswick, NJ
This bronzer is decent, however if you are pale it is going to give an orangey finish.  I only use this bronzer in the summer, because it is really warm.  Definitely would not recommend this to contour because it is not the right color.  I doubt I would buy this again, I have other bronzers I love more.
Kandi T.
Surprise, AZ
This product was always a little too red and would become difficult to pick up product over time. I would have to scrape the top often as it would become shinny and would allow for no transfer. The packaging would always break or come off in transit. But I did enjoy this when I was just starting out and on a budget.
Payton C.
Bryant, IA
I’ve seen a lot of hype on this but I tried it and I could not understand why people liked this. I am more of a matte bronzer person and this definitely isn’t matte. There are many shimmer sparkles in it which left my face looking very shimmery and I am not a fan of this look. I love a bronzer that leaves my skin looking more at matte then shimmery. The color was really really good, but the shimmer really made this product bad in my opinion. I have never had any more bad products from rimmel so it is nothing against that brand. If you do like a more shimmery bronzer than i think this would be very very good for you.
katherine c.
Northridge, CA
This is the best on a budget bronzer EVER! for $4 and a huge pan that delivers 100% bronze goddess goodness you can't complain! The formula comes in a few shades both in shimmery and matte. Although I have not found the matte option in sometime it was definitely great. Now I tend to buy the shimmer formulation. This bronzer is by no means intense so it's very buildable! Usually I'll layer this bronzer on top of my tarte bronzer or what ever other matte bronzer I have going on that day. This bronzer never fails to stay on all day ! And yes it's super waterproof I WENT SWIMMING AND IT WAS STILL THERE GUYS.
Autumn W.
This product works okay. My only major problem with this bronzer is mine has a tooon of shimmer. I’m not a huge fan of shimmery bronzers, but there is a decent amount of pigmentation. I don’t think I would buy it again. I prefer Wet and Wild’s bronzer or Benefit Cosmetic’s Hoola Bronzer.
Sarah B.
Fairfax Sta, VA
Is this bronzer matte? Or does it have shimmer in it?
Clare C.
Old Hickory, TN
I am looking for a new bronzer and have a higher end brand now--is this a good drug store bronzer?
Linh H.
Glendale, AZ
Does anyone see the sparkles i this? I thought it was matte in the packaging but then when I swatch it, I can see shimmers in it! But do you see shimmers in yours? Or is your"s matte?
Christine Marie L.
Kildare, Ireland
Does this come out too orange?
Grace G.
This bronzer is such a good price! It is so cheap it makes me a little suspicious! Is this really a good product?