BY RIMMEL LONDON

• Is this a long-wear lipstick?1 Answers
  • What's the staying power of this lipstick? I get annoyed when I n...2 Answers
Robyn D.
Review for: Let'S Get Naked
My friend gifted me this pretty shade. I like the idea of a lipstick that has the Moisture benefits. This color is a little darker than I would buy for myself, but it's so much better than I expected. Packaging is really top notch, and I would buy this exact shade again. I like using this to create a born with it lip.
Alix G.
Review for: Mayfair Red Lady
Red has always been my color. Even tho it's not my favorite color I look good in it so when I decide buy a better quality and out of all the brands in the store I decided to try this one out. It looks amazing smells pleasant. Tho it doesn't last long and it does rub on anything my lips touched but aside from that it's an amazing product!
Ashley P.
Vacaville
Review for: First Class Nude
I love this lipstick. It is my favorite drug store lipstick. I haven't used many Rimmel products so I didn't really know what to expect but this lipstick went above and beyond my expectations. It really is truly moisturizing and it actually smells nice to. This is my only shade right now but I'll be getting more.
Durga A.
Herndon, VA
Review for: Nude Delight
I like rimmel lipsticks. I have got this shade and it's awesome ! Lips look great and its a beautiful creamy nude. I am a light brown skinned person. This looks great unless I am greatly tanned when it looks lighter than my skin and washed out. Also I have darker pigmentation near my lips.

But otherwise it's great. I bought this shade couple years ago and used it last weekend. I have not noticed any change or the product go bad that's another plus.

I prefer reapplication of lipstick rather than something that's hard to remove as far as lipsticks are concerned. It's easy to put it back on. So 5 stars!!!
Manndy Q.
Albuquerque, NM
Review for: Pink Chic
Yes yes yes this color is the best shade of hot pink. And the lip stick don't make ur lips feel sticky. I just wish they had the matching lip liner.
coral c.
puerto rico
Review for: Mauve Pink
Me.gusta mucho.Este.producto porque me.deja.los.labios bien.hidratos y el color dura mucho tiempo
Sarah J.
Phoenix, AZ
Okay so these lipsticks got the cute packaging but if you want something that last longer, won't dry out the lips super badly and colors be true to advertisement- this may not be for you. I got a pink one from this and it was a lot brighter when I applied it, but I actually didn't hate it. The look was fun and I loved it! An accidental love affair! I just wish it lasted longer and that it didn't dry out my lips into looking like prunes. Great product for the price point though and has a nice scent too.
Alyssa L.
Windsor
Review for: Rose Blush
I really hate red lipstcks that have an orangey tone to it, because it doesn't look well on my skin tone. I've been looking for one that wasn't expensive but that was also a good, real red colour. I love this, it's not orange and it's very pigmented, but you do need to reapply every so often
Desiree T.
Antelope, CA
These lipsticks are very moisturizing. The consistency of it is very much like a lipgloss, just in the form of a lipstick. They have a really pretty shade range and these are great for a "my lips but better" look/feel. That being said, if you want these to wear for longer than 30 minutes (unless you're going to reapply it often like you would a lip balm), please pair this with a lip liner!!!! Or wear it on top of your favorite matte lipstick to use it as a gloss.
Jenny D.
Harrison Twp, MI
Review for: Oxford St Fuchsia
Love Rimmel! Im a new fan to their lipstick line. But i love this color. Lasts pretty long, makes my lips feel moisturized for hours. Low cost, great value. I always use a liner underneath any lipstick i use, it seems to make the color lasts hours longer too. Must buy!
Randi K.
Calgary
Does it actually moisturize? And are the colours too "gody" for someone who prefers more subtle shades?
Courtney M.
Metairie, LA
What is Everyone's favorite color?
Jennifer B.
What is everyone's favorite shade? :)
Nicole F.
COLUMBUS, GA
Is this a good quality lip stick?
Janessa V.
Alpharetta, GA
One of my biggest issues with lipstick (especially long lasting) is some of them are so dry, and come off after an hour or so.... How long does color usually last and does it keep your lips nice and soft?