BY RIMMEL LONDON

• Is this a long-wear lipstick?1 Answers
  • What's the staying power of this lipstick? I get annoyed when I n...2 Answers
Stephanie C.
Review for: 340 To Nude Or Not To Nude
This color is beautiful and the formula feels great on the lips. I just can't get over the smell of this lipstick. It smells very strongly of bad chemicals. I can't stand it enough to use it. I've tried and I immediately have to remove it because I cannot stand the smell. Sad.
Stefanie V.
Hialeah, FL
Review for: 340 To Nude Or Not To Nude
I did not like this lipstick at all. While it was pigmented and creamy, it smelled very strong like baby powder or something like that. I absolutely hated the smell and couldn't keep the lipstick on. The color also looked horrible on me but that isn't the brand's fault. I won't be repurchasing any of these lipsticks because there are better lipsticks on the market.
Angelina I.
Review for: Pink Star Dc
I don't really like this lipstick it make my lips feel dry my lipstick k gets dry after a couple hours I find myself taking it off to only re apply
Katerina S.
Blansko
Review for: Rimmel Latino
I had high hopes for this lipstick formula as it was hyped up quite a bit, but I didn't like it at all. It was moving a lot - I was glad I didn't buy bolder / darker shade. My lips were not moisturised, quite the opposite - they felt dry. It didn't wear nice either - turned patchy after short time.
As for colour - I didn't like it since it looked old fashioned on me (frosty pink). But that was my mistake not trying it properly at shop.
Kayla Y.
Van Buren, AR
Review for: Rimmel Dreamy
This left me with a line on the outside of my lips only at the end of maybe an hour. It requires re application every hour or so and I didn't enjoy that
Cheryl E.
San Antonio, TX
Review for: Rose Blush
I did not like this lipstick. It does not stay on very long. I was having to re-apply it several times in just a couple of hours
Kayleen W.
Florence Oregon
Review for: 300 Electric Plum
When I use this product it made my lips really dry would not recommend the color wasn't the best ether
Aerin M.
Review for: Vintage Pink
I got this as a gift. But unfortunately it was not what I thought it would be. This was really patchy on my lips. And it had a really dry texture. So it was a waste of money for me . Don't bother buying
Viviana P.
Review for: Pink Chic
I love these lipstick colors but I do not know why but these shades I do not like, I do not have the skin tone and apart they wrinkle
I got this lipstick in "nude delight" as it was supposedly a dupe for freckletone from Mac and came highly recommended in reviews. I had to search a few drugstores before I could get my hands on it & give it a try. Unfortunately, the first thing I noticed as I applied this lipstick was that it was VERY strongly scented with a floral chemical smell. The next thing I noticed was that it had an extremely strong floral chemical taste to it as well. This taste and smell did not go away and ended up giving me nausea and a migraine. I do not know if this same problem is in the whole line of lipsticks, this particular color, or if all rimmel lipsticks taste terrible, but if you're giving this a shot, or interested in giving it a shot and are sensitive to tastes and smells, you might want to pass.
Randi K.
Calgary
Does it actually moisturize? And are the colours too "gody" for someone who prefers more subtle shades?
Courtney M.
Metairie, LA
What is Everyone's favorite color?
Jennifer B.
What is everyone's favorite shade? :)
Nicole F.
COLUMBUS, GA
Is this a good quality lip stick?
Janessa V.
Alpharetta, GA
One of my biggest issues with lipstick (especially long lasting) is some of them are so dry, and come off after an hour or so.... How long does color usually last and does it keep your lips nice and soft?