BY RIMMEL LONDON

• How much does this lipstick retail for?2 Answers
  • Is this a long-wear lipstick?1 Answers
  • What's the staying power of this lipstick? I get annoyed when I n...2 Answers
Cassie R.
I wear the 200 Latino color. It's cute, has a bit of shimmer, and nicely moisturizing. Even though it's not a big deal for me, you do have to reapply it every few hours or so.
parul g.
Dubai
Review for: 4G-170 Ringa Roses
Nice colour and long lasting. Keep smile!!!! I LOVE Rimmel . The best lipstick for all girls......🌹🌹🌹🌸🌸🌹💃💃💃💃💃
Aimed A.
Rimmel Moisture Renew Lipstick I love these pigmentation lipsticks and the colors I love I love this brand
Ivana J.
Abu Dhabi
Review for: Rimmel Dusty Rose
First of all this used to be one of my favorite lipstick line until they discontinued it! These lipstick are moisturizing and long-lasting! It was affordable and were just perfect for regular use! I hope they bring this line back 👍
MANAR H.
Review for: Rimmel Dusty Rose, Mayfair Red Lady
I love Rimal lipstick, I've got this shade and it's awesome! The lips look great and pretty nude creamy I am a light brown skinned man. This looks great unless I'm tanned to a lot when it looks lighter than my skin and washed it as I have a darker pigmentation near my lips.

But otherwise it's great. I bought this couple shade years ago and used it last weekend. I have not noticed any change or the product goes bad this plus another.
JESSICA M.
Spring, TX
Review for: Nude Delight
This is a great affordable drugstore lipstick. It’s very hydrating on the lips, it doesn’t have a scent but it’s not very long wearing. I also really like the sleek purple packaging. Overall it’s a really nice lipstick for the price.
Meg 🌺.
Gainsborough, Lincolnshire
Review for: Rimmel London Moisture Renew Lipstick, 0.14 oz
Got this product recently and already love it so much! It feels so creamy when applied and the colour is my new favourite. It’s a reasonable price and I would definitely buy more in different shades. Rimmel Moisture Renew Lipstick
Jennifer R.
Louisville, KY
Rimmel Moisture Renew Lipstick I really was surprised at how much I liked this. It went on soft, and smooth. I liked how it left my lips feeling extra moisturized. They have a lot of colors. You'll really like the feel of this buttery smooth lipstick!
Natasha H.
Review for: Rimmel Vintage Pink
*this product was sent to me complementary in a voxbox* even before receiving this in a voxbox I had been using different colours of this lipstick. Rimmel lipsticks are so affordable and easy to pick up if you’ve run out whilst getting ready for a night out. I love the formula, it is really moisturising. The smell isn’t too bad either. Definitely recommend these lipsticks in any colour
Jessica S.
Helena, AL
Review for: Nude and the City
I LOVE this gorgeous orangey nude. I got this color from my cousin about a year ago and I fell for the color! I went and bought 2 more because it's such an easy everyday nude. I normally go for the more pinky nude but this one has such a smooth finish and has a very natural look to it. It gives the complete look to a makeup look you don't really want to wear a harsh color but you want a little something gorgeous on the lip with a little color. I feel this would look great on any skin tone and it's very hydrating and satin finish so you do have to touch up but it hangs on to the lips a while. SO worth the buy!
Courtney M.
Metairie, LA
What is Everyone's favorite color?
Randi K.
Calgary
Does it actually moisturize? And are the colours too "gody" for someone who prefers more subtle shades?
Jennifer B.
What is everyone's favorite shade? :)
Mariah G.
Colorado Springs, CO
How well does this really moisturize your lips?
Jessica B.
Philadelphia, PA
Do they carry any bright colors? I love the price.