BY RIMMEL LONDON

• Is this a long-wear lipstick?1 Answers
  • What's the staying power of this lipstick? I get annoyed when I n...2 Answers
Angelica E.
Review for: Let'S Get Naked
I really like this one. My lips don't feel cracked or dry. The price is great, very affordable. It's very easy to apply no fuse. I found this particular one and CVS. I recommend this to any and everyone!
Review for: Glam Plum Fulham
I love this lipstick! Love all the colors! Color doesn't smushed.. Super long lasting and the packaging is so pretty and fancy. I definitely need to collect all colors asap.. I'm so glad I found these!
Kate M.
San Diego, CA
Review for: Rimmel Latino
While this doesn't dry out my lips, it also does not stick very well at all! It does say "moisture renew" I guess that lives up to its promise? The color was not also very thick and easily came off.
Pink C.
Review for: Pink Chic
I absolutely love to use this lipstick when I do a natural look. It is last long last and my lips don't dry out when I use it. It's not a strong bright pink color, it's a very calm natural color.
Claire M.
LOVE the formula! Very hydrating and doesn't dry your lips at all. I have mine in the shade summer angel and it is gorgeous. Beautiful frosty nude. I loved the packaging. 100% recommend.
Nancy C.
Review for: Saved By The Bell
This rimmel London lipstick is a great shade. It doesn't leave your lips dry and the color is very long lasting. It is very affordable and very nice packaging. I recommend it to others.
Dominga C.
Richlands, NC
Review for: 4G-170 Ringa Roses
I do love these colors from this rimmel line, you can add as much and it is such a beautiful creme color too, it is good in price and pairs with lip liners from other brands perfectly!
Jasmine L.
Review for: Nude Delight
I've bought several of the nudes and they go by fast! Someone is always taking taken because they love how it looks on me. It's a must have nude color in your collection!its cheap too.
Lidya W.
Mechanicsburg , PA
Review for: Nude Delight
I really like this color. The lipstick is so easily to put on and the colors are good for everyday wear. I'm a big fan of rimmel products so this one definitely does not disappoint.
Audrey S.
Malvern, PA
Review for: Rimmel Dreamy
Rimmel is an awesome drugstore lipstick. It stays on well but really helps keep your lips moist. Plus, I love the variety of colors it comes in. Can't beat it for the price!
Randi K.
Calgary
Does it actually moisturize? And are the colours too "gody" for someone who prefers more subtle shades?
Courtney M.
Metairie, LA
What is Everyone's favorite color?
Jennifer B.
What is everyone's favorite shade? :)
Nicole F.
COLUMBUS, GA
Is this a good quality lip stick?
Janessa V.
Alpharetta, GA
One of my biggest issues with lipstick (especially long lasting) is some of them are so dry, and come off after an hour or so.... How long does color usually last and does it keep your lips nice and soft?