BY RIMMEL LONDON

• Is this a long-wear lipstick?1 Answers
  • What's the staying power of this lipstick? I get annoyed when I n...2 Answers
Lexx H.
Review for: Pink Chic
This is my FAVORITE lipstick. The color is PERFECT for my skin tone and it makes me lips look great. It feels smooth on my lips. It doesn't dry them out. It's AFFORDABLE. It's not sticky and is really is moisturizing. I wear this lipstick everywhere. I adore it.
Marianna R.
Newark, NJ
Review for: Pink Chic
I don't wear lipsticks because my lips are very dry especially during the fall and winter but this lipstick leaves my lips feeling moisturized. I just have to reapply a couple of times throughout the day so if I wear this lipstick I usually take it with me.
Abi M.
Review for: Nude Delight
I'm not sure about this color, but as far as the formula of these sticks go- I love it. I just don't like the smell and the shimmery shades are a little too shimerry for my liking. The price is fair on these, and I still find myself repurchasing this.
Abby W.
Review for: Iced Coffee
This is one of my staple lip colors. Ever since picking it up at the local pharmacy i have not stopped using it! It has a cute package, creamy texture, and amazing color. This is a product that i have got all of my friends onto and would recommend.
Magan T.
Church Point, LA
I've been reaching for this in my lippie collection lately! My lips stay dry so this keeps them super moisturizer all day with a pop of a rich color!! Not to mention when taking selfies they definitely show up and make your smile much brighter :))
Keara H.
West Liberty, OH
Review for: First Class Nude
This color is fantastic for when you want a bit of color on your lips but don't want it to look unnatural. As a person who prefers matte lip colors, Rimmel's Moisture Renew is a refreshing change of pace since it really keeps your lips hydrated.
Abigail K.
Goshen, OH
This Lipstick is very pigmented and very long wearing. It's easy to apply, but my only problem is that it creases throughout the day. Which was pretty disappointing. But I would buy again and I do recommend. As long as your ok with it creasing.
Catherine B.
Glendale , CA
Four stars only because the brand is not cruelty free. I used to be obsessed with these lipsticks when I first started playing around with makeup. They apply wonderfully and are definitely moisturizing. They also last all day without bleeding.
Cassia E.
Review for: Pink Star Dc
I got two Rommel lipsticks as a surprise gift with a clothing rental. I rarely wear drugstore makeup, but I was pleasantly surprised. Smooth color and not very drying. However, they do have a strong chemical smell. They ended up in my gym bag.
Paige M.
Fargo, ND
Review for: Glam Plum Fulham
This stuff is amazing it's vibrant sheek and very easy to apply it moisturizes and makes your lips look plump and fuller if you haven't tried this product yet go buy it this makes it easy to pull off a makeup look. I recommend it to everyone.
Courtney M.
Metairie, LA
What is Everyone's favorite color?
Randi K.
Calgary
Does it actually moisturize? And are the colours too "gody" for someone who prefers more subtle shades?
Jennifer B.
What is everyone's favorite shade? :)
Mariah G.
Colorado Springs, CO
How well does this really moisturize your lips?
Jessica B.
Philadelphia, PA
Do they carry any bright colors? I love the price.