BY RIMMEL LONDON

• What's the staying power of this lipstick? I get annoyed when I n...2 Answers
Sara M.
Phoenix, AZ
Review for: Pink Chic
This is a decent lipstick especially for the price. I really enjoy Rimmel products, and find that, for a drugstore brand, this is one of my favorites. This particular lipstick is moisturizing and has good pigmentation. It will stay on my lips for a few hours typically; however, I find that I get the most staying-power if I pair it with a lip liner.
Elyse P.
Edmond, OK
Review for: Piccadilly Pink
It's very moisturizing and the color is amazing with my skin tone. I'm a brunette with fair skin so this just looks like a natural (but shimmery) lip color for me. It doesn't make my teeth look yellow and actually helps to make them look a little lighter. Overall, I'd buy this color again. I have several colors in this line and I love them.
Maryann T.
I wanted to try something new for summer so I decided to go out and pick up this Rimmel lipstick in shade 640 summer angel! This is the perfect summer lipstick. It's a beautiful new chat with just a hint of Shimmer and it lasts all day. It Glides onto the lips super smooth like butter the packaging is adorable and it's easy to travel with.
Ashley G.
Sevierville, TN
I love these lipsticks and when they are buy one get one half off it's a steal, They do feather quickly but with some good liner it wont be a problem, They do tranfer rather easily, But im still a die hard fan of these lipsticks, I love and will repurchase again and again and also walgreens has digital coupons that stack with sale prices
Dra O. L.
I'm so sorry but I hated this formula. It flt like a greasy balm on my lips and the color was virtually non-existing after about an hour. The color itself was pretty, but it was so oily that it bleeds out of the lip line! I've never had that problem with a lipstick before. I am very disappointed in this product and do not recommend it.
Eileen M.
Azusa, CA
Review for: Amethyst Shimmer, 0.14Ounce
Rimmel has great lip products (at least I think they do). The price is great (under $6...really?!) Rimmel is one of my favourite drug store brands. I own a lot of their products. They've really stepped up their game in the last few years. I'd highly recommend any of Rimmels products to anybody who is a makeup junkie like I am.
Jordyn U.
Love, love, love this product! I have the color As You Wish Victoria and it is phenomenal! It lasts such a long time and is so moisturizing. I could literally wear this every day and not get tired of how it feels on my lips. I'm planning on buying more colors next time I head back to the store because it's that good.
Jessica V.
These lippies are so pretty! They smell amazing! They smell like candy which is so good! They are easy to apply and easy to use. You can find these at the drugstore and they are a great value for the money. They feel really nice and moisturizing on the lips. They also have really nice shades to choose from!
Katrina J.
Washington, DC
Review for: Back To Fuchsia

PROS
Glossy Finish
Great Color Selection
Long Lasting
Moisturizing
CONS
BEST USES
Dry Lips
Everyday Use
Comments about Rimmel London Moisture Renew Lipstick:
I wear it everyday as it keeps my lips moist. It's been a long time since I found the right lipstick, but now that I have, I will purchase it often.
Denis S.
Review for: Pink Chic
This brand lately I have been using a lot since it is super economic and its quality is good for the price. The lipsticks I like because it does not give that feeling of fat with color, on the contrary the texture is creamy and with a super rich aroma .. I recommend them since they are very good
Randi K.
Calgary
Does it actually moisturize? And are the colours too "gody" for someone who prefers more subtle shades?
Courtney M.
Metairie, LA
What is Everyone's favorite color?
Jennifer B.
What is everyone's favorite shade? :)
Nicole F.
COLUMBUS, GA
Is this a good quality lip stick?
Janessa V.
Alpharetta, GA
One of my biggest issues with lipstick (especially long lasting) is some of them are so dry, and come off after an hour or so.... How long does color usually last and does it keep your lips nice and soft?