BY RIMMEL LONDON

• Is this a long-wear lipstick?1 Answers
  • What's the staying power of this lipstick? I get annoyed when I n...2 Answers
Camille D.
Review for: Rose Blush
This lipstick works really well!!!! It has a really nice scent and the packaging is nice too. The color is less red than in the picture.
Deise C.
Falls Church, VA
I'm sure this is one of the lipsticks everyone have in your purse. Easy, soft and fits everywhere, I don't think in need something else.
Kerri L.
Rogersville, TN
Review for: First Class Nude
Love this...goes on smooth and the color is great not to mention it doesn't wear off real easily so you don't have to constantly reapply
Review for: 660 In Love With Ginger
I really like this lipstick it's very creamy and easy to apply. I would recommend to use a lip pencil just to make it look extra crisp.
Angelina A.
TUCSON, AZ
I really like this formula, it goes on so smoothly. The color is chose is beautiful but the whole line is gorgeous, I highly recommend.
Renda M.
Bridgeport, OH
Not many lipsticks feel good on me but this one does. Doesn't dry my lips out. Feel moist going on and stays that way. Will buy again.
shedean s.
Review for: Oxford St Fuchsia
Good product I really do like the texture and also that its not too dry on my lips, it actually give off a bit of moisture to my lips
Veronica M.
Katy, TX
Review for: Crystal Mauve
This is such a beautiful lipstick by an affordable brand. The only issue I have with the product is the finish, I wish it was matte.
Marley K.
Elk Grove, CA
Review for: Glam Plum Fulham
They are decent for their price. I love the range of colors they have and the formula. But I don't care for the longevity of them.
Alexandria K.
cape coral , FL
Review for: Nude Delight
great nude lipstick! I'm typically a matte person but when I need a moisture day and can't pass with just lip balm this is great.
Courtney M.
Metairie, LA
What is Everyone's favorite color?
Randi K.
Calgary
Does it actually moisturize? And are the colours too "gody" for someone who prefers more subtle shades?
Jennifer B.
What is everyone's favorite shade? :)
Mariah G.
Colorado Springs, CO
How well does this really moisturize your lips?
Jessica B.
Philadelphia, PA
Do they carry any bright colors? I love the price.