Rimmel Moisture Renew Lipstick, Let's Get Naked, .14 oz uploaded by member-f4153adda

BY RIMMEL LONDON

Give your lips the royal treatment. Moisture Renew Lipstick reduces lip dryness by up to 65% with vitamins A, C, E. 6 new rich, vibrant shades in berries, pinks, and nudes. Apply Moisture Renew Lipstick for smooth, hydrated lips with intense color. Dermatologist tested. see more...

Taylor J.
Higginsville
I really like this lipstick, it’s a good nude color and it is very moisturizing but because it’s so moisturizing it doesn’t stay on all day and dose transfer but honestly it’s not that bad just something to know. Also the lipstick dose have a fragrance that reminds me of something my mom or grandma would wear but once it’s on the lips you can’t really smell it anymore
Sarah S.
St Louis Park, MN
Beauty Junkie Expert
These Rommel lipsticks are so easy to grab and go. They can be applied without error and without a full scrub and mirror like a highly pigmented matte. The shades and beautiful and offer lovely moisture to my lips at a great price point.
Ali J.
Waycross , GA
This lipstick has pretty good coverage and lasts a decent amount of time. This is the first time I'm using it. I did have to reapply during the day but not too frequently. The price is right on point for quality. I would recommend.
Emily W.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Great price and smooth texture. I have the color Airy Fairy, and I don't really like it on me unfortunately. It lasts a decent amount of time on my lips. I think I'll pick up another color I may like more
Shamole A.
Sterling Hts, MI
Beauty Junkie Expert
Love this lipstick! It goes on really smoothly and love the color. It does come off easily because it's not a lip stain and sometimes gets crusty.
amy b.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Moisturizes and lasts all.day.long. I've purchased it multiple times in a deep rose red color. I keep one in my purse and one in my vanity.
Tiffany R.
Cantril, IA
Not a huge fan , it's chalky and doesn't blend well on the lips . But for the price you can't complain I guess .
Deeanna F.
Danese
Stays on well.. goes on well.. the one i have has a gritty texture but that may be the shimmery particals in it..
Sierra b.
Lafayette, TN
Beauty Junkie Expert
Love these lipsticks​. Affordable. Very moisturizing. Beautiful colors. Applies very nicely to the lips.
Emma B.
Huntsville, AL
Great color and goes on smoothly. I think it made my lips very soft and did not dry and crack.