Add a Photo

Rimmel Moisture Renew Lipstick, Pink Chic 0.14 oz

$4.95

Rimmel Moisture Renew Lipstick - 880 Dazzling Raspberry

$4.99

Rimmel Moisture Renew Lipstick, Let's Get Naked 0.14 oz (4 g)

$5.45

Rimmel London Moisture Renew Lipstick, Glam Plum Fulham, 0.14 Ounce

$19.99

Lipstick 370 me .14oz rose shim

Photos (119)
I got this lipstick in "nude delight" as it was supposedly a dupe for freckletone from Mac and came highly recommended in reviews. I had to search a few drugstores before I could get my hands on it & give it a try. Unfortunately, the first thing I noticed as I applied this lipstick was that it was VERY strongly scented with a floral chemical smell. The next thing I noticed was that it had an extremely strong floral chemical taste to it as well. This taste and smell did not go away and ended up giving me nausea and a migraine. I do not know if this same problem is in the whole line of lipsticks, this particular color, or if all rimmel lipsticks taste terrible, but if you're giving this a shot, or interested in giving it a shot and are sensitive to tastes and smells, you might want to pass.
Angie S.
Angie S.
Denver, CO

OK, OK. I know I give a lot of five star reviews around here, but this lipstick really is a showstopper. I own two shades of this lipstick, one of which I repurchased twice. This formula is a no-brainer, no mirror, fuss free product that belongs in your handbag. It keeps my lips hydrated, conditioned, and perfectly pigmented. Although the purple packaging isn't my favorite, I keep it around for the quality. I find this to be a completely wearable essential that goes with every make up look I'm going for. It is one I find pleasurable to reapply throughout the day, and easily compares to my Marc Jacobs lipsticks regarding satisfaction. My favorites are 705: "Let's Get Naked," and 230: "Coral Garden."
Virginia S.
Virginia S.
Kingsport, TN

Reds are very hard to find for me. I saw this on the shelf and wasn't sure about the colour, but they had a sample, so I tried a swatch on my wrist and the color looked great. For the price, less than $5.00, I figured I'd give it a try. I got home and immediately put it on and I'm in love. No orange or pink tones. It's the red I have been looking for for 25 years. I went back today and bought the last 3 they had. It feels great, but you do have to be careful with smudges and rub off, because it isn't color stay. I highly recommend to people who have problems finding true reds. The photo is sorta sloppy because I rushed to put in on right before taking my make up of for the night.
Durga A.
Durga A.
Herndon, VA

I like rimmel lipsticks. I have got this shade and it's awesome ! Lips look great and its a beautiful creamy nude. I am a light brown skinned person. This looks great unless I am greatly tanned when it looks lighter than my skin and washed out. Also I have darker pigmentation near my lips.

But otherwise it's great. I bought this shade couple years ago and used it last weekend. I have not noticed any change or the product go bad that's another plus.

I prefer reapplication of lipstick rather than something that's hard to remove as far as lipsticks are concerned. It's easy to put it back on. So 5 stars!!!
Jenna D.
Jenna D.
Spring Lake, NC

I have this lipstick in Diva Red and Tower of Mauve. I love these two shades for the fall time. Sometimes, I do not want a super matte lip, but I want a lipstick that is comfortable but still pigmented. That is why these lippies are so great. These lipsticks are so hydrating and I can not tell that I am wearing any product on my lips. These are not matte so they do slip and slide when eating or drinking, that means touch ups are probably necessary. But, for the price, these are amazing and I highly recommend to anyone who wants an affordable and hydrating lipstick!
Ana Z.
Ana Z.

Son labiales súper cremosos y muy pigmentados, tiene una duración de 4 horas aproximadamente sin tomar ni comer nada, es como tener un lip balm con color, personalmente son muy cremosos para mi gusto pero si son buenos, bonitos y baratos. Si te gustan los labiales cremosos te lo recomiendo.

They are super creamy lipsticks and very pigmented, lasts about 4 hours without eating, it is like having a lip balm with color, they are very creamy for my taste but they are good, nice and cheap. If you like creamy lipsticks I recommend it.
Isela C.
Isela C.

I'm personally someone who is always looking for a good nude. I feel like all the ones I've tried out in the past make me feel washed out or they pull too much pink. While I do like pinky nudes, I'm looking for something that has more brown in it. All behold the Rimmel Moisture Renew lipstick in shade 700 Nude Delight comes into play. I freaking love this shade!
For the formula, this lipstick makes your lips look so healthy and it goes on so smoothly. Plus this lipstick is so affordable, it's such a winner!
Sarah J.
Sarah J.
Phoenix, AZ

Okay so these lipsticks got the cute packaging but if you want something that last longer, won't dry out the lips super badly and colors be true to advertisement- this may not be for you. I got a pink one from this and it was a lot brighter when I applied it, but I actually didn't hate it. The look was fun and I loved it! An accidental love affair! I just wish it lasted longer and that it didn't dry out my lips into looking like prunes. Great product for the price point though and has a nice scent too.
Laura S.
Laura S.
Austin, TX

PERFECT NUDE. I don't usually buy moisturizing lipstick as I figure it won't last long. But there is something lovely about smoothing creamy, shiny, moisturizing lipstick on. This deposits a good amount of product on the lips and feels comfortable. The color might be a bit light for some but it doesn't leave you looking dead like some nudes. It's more on the warm than the pink side. It does have a bit of a chemically lipstick taste/smell but overall, for the price, I recommend!
Tabatha F.
Tabatha F.
Stuart, VA

I bought this because after reading the package, I was intrigued. A lipstick that also doubles as a moisture renewal ? I wanted to try it. I didn't like the color so much, on my lips and with my skin color, the color of the lipstick was "too soft" for my liking. This lipstick did however, provide a long lasting moisture for my lips, which I love, it was very long lasting. The color was hard to wash off completely, but I would definitely buy again, just in a different shade.
Randi K.
Randi K.
Calgary

Does it actually moisturize? And are the colours too "gody" for someone who prefers more subtle shades?
Courtney M.
Courtney M.
Northport, AL

What is Everyone's favorite color?
Jennifer B.
Jennifer B.

What is everyone's favorite shade? :)
Nicole F.
Nicole F.
COLUMBUS, GA

Is this a good quality lip stick?
Janessa V.
Janessa V.
Alpharetta, GA

One of my biggest issues with lipstick (especially long lasting) is some of them are so dry, and come off after an hour or so.... How long does color usually last and does it keep your lips nice and soft?