Rimmel Moisture Renew Lipstick uploaded by Riya J.Rimmel Moisture Renew Lipstick uploaded by Joy P.Rimmel Moisture Renew Lipstick uploaded by Blakeley R.See all 130 photos
131 colors available

BY RIMMEL LONDON

Lipstick 370 me .14oz rose shim

• How much does this lipstick retail for?I believe the lipstick is $4-6... 2 Answers
  • Is this a long-wear lipstick?I tried it hard but not as muc... 1 Answers
  • What's the staying power of this lips...I have the simmer in Summer An... 2 Answers
Photos (126)
I got this lipstick in "nude delight" as it was supposedly a dupe for freckletone from Mac and came highly recommended in reviews. I had to search a few drugstores before I could get my hands on it & give it a try. Unfortunately, the first thing I noticed as I applied this lipstick was that it was VERY strongly scented with a floral chemical smell. The next thing I noticed was that it had an extremely strong floral chemical taste to it as well. This taste and smell did not go away and ended up giving me nausea and a migraine. I do not know if this same problem is in the whole line of lipsticks, this particular color, or if all rimmel lipsticks taste terrible, but if you're giving this a shot, or interested in giving it a shot and are sensitive to tastes and smells, you might want to pass.
Durga A.
Durga A.
Herndon, VA
Feb. 1, 2017, 9:31 a.m.
Review for: Nude Delight
I like rimmel lipsticks. I have got this shade and it's awesome ! Lips look great and its a beautiful creamy nude. I am a light brown skinned person. This looks great unless I am greatly tanned when it looks lighter than my skin and washed out. Also I have darker pigmentation near my lips.

But otherwise it's great. I bought this shade couple years ago and used it last weekend. I have not noticed any change or the product go bad that's another plus.

I prefer reapplication of lipstick rather than something that's hard to remove as far as lipsticks are concerned. It's easy to put it back on. So 5 stars!!!
Jenna D.
Jenna D.
Spring Lake, NC
I have this lipstick in Diva Red and Tower of Mauve. I love these two shades for the fall time. Sometimes, I do not want a super matte lip, but I want a lipstick that is comfortable but still pigmented. That is why these lippies are so great. These lipsticks are so hydrating and I can not tell that I am wearing any product on my lips. These are not matte so they do slip and slide when eating or drinking, that means touch ups are probably necessary. But, for the price, these are amazing and I highly recommend to anyone who wants an affordable and hydrating lipstick!
Isela C.
Isela C.
June 8, 2016, 3:27 p.m.
Review for: Nude Delight
I'm personally someone who is always looking for a good nude. I feel like all the ones I've tried out in the past make me feel washed out or they pull too much pink. While I do like pinky nudes, I'm looking for something that has more brown in it. All behold the Rimmel Moisture Renew lipstick in shade 700 Nude Delight comes into play. I freaking love this shade!
For the formula, this lipstick makes your lips look so healthy and it goes on so smoothly. Plus this lipstick is so affordable, it's such a winner!
Sarah J.
Sarah J.
Phoenix, AZ
Okay so these lipsticks got the cute packaging but if you want something that last longer, won't dry out the lips super badly and colors be true to advertisement- this may not be for you. I got a pink one from this and it was a lot brighter when I applied it, but I actually didn't hate it. The look was fun and I loved it! An accidental love affair! I just wish it lasted longer and that it didn't dry out my lips into looking like prunes. Great product for the price point though and has a nice scent too.
Laura S.
Laura S.
Austin, TX
Feb. 17, 2016, 1:23 p.m.
Review for: Lets Get Naked
PERFECT NUDE. I don't usually buy moisturizing lipstick as I figure it won't last long. But there is something lovely about smoothing creamy, shiny, moisturizing lipstick on. This deposits a good amount of product on the lips and feels comfortable. The color might be a bit light for some but it doesn't leave you looking dead like some nudes. It's more on the warm than the pink side. It does have a bit of a chemically lipstick taste/smell but overall, for the price, I recommend!
Tabatha F.
Tabatha F.
Stuart, VA
Oct. 23, 2016, 5:08 p.m.
Review for: Pink Star Dc
I bought this because after reading the package, I was intrigued. A lipstick that also doubles as a moisture renewal ? I wanted to try it. I didn't like the color so much, on my lips and with my skin color, the color of the lipstick was "too soft" for my liking. This lipstick did however, provide a long lasting moisture for my lips, which I love, it was very long lasting. The color was hard to wash off completely, but I would definitely buy again, just in a different shade.
Rosalia D.
Rosalia D.
June 11, 2016, 1:59 p.m.
Review for: Diva Red
This lipstick definitely makes my lips feel moisturized! It's creamy and goes on thick without feeling heavy at all. The color is good. I sometimes feel it's a tad bit orange than red, but it still definitely passes by its name when my face isn't 2 inches from the mirror. After trying this out a second time, it's definitely being added to my beauty box.

I was shocked at how much I paid for it, compared to the other prices listed, however, I did buy it from CVS.
Donne E.
Donne E.
I'm a lipstick fiend and my little brother got me two of these lipsticks. One in a bright red and the other is a nude pink. First, these lipsticks are very fragrant. I don't have a probably with it but it should be noted that it has a perfumey smell (and taste, if it gets on your teeth) Second, the color pay off of these things are great for drugstore products. And finally, I don't think they last very long and they bleed a LOT (they are very creamy)
Tina H.
Tina H.
I love how easy it goes on. My mother bought a few shades for me to try and it was the first time I ever tried rimmel. I love the shades so much, very moisturizing as well. I will be buying more of their products. For everyday use I buy the naturally rosy shades and it's just a your lips but better shade. I'm not a fan of the frosty shades, that goes for all the brands. Frosty is just unappealing for me.
Courtney M.
Courtney M.
Metairie, LA
What is Everyone's favorite color?
Randi K.
Randi K.
Calgary
Does it actually moisturize? And are the colours too "gody" for someone who prefers more subtle shades?
Jennifer B.
Jennifer B.
What is everyone's favorite shade? :)
Mariah G.
Mariah G.
Colorado Springs, CO
How well does this really moisturize your lips?
Jessica B.
Jessica B.
Philadelphia, PA
Do they carry any bright colors? I love the price.