MakeupLip MakeupLip GlossRimmel London
Rimmel Moisture Renew Cream Lipgloss Pink Spa

Rimmel Moisture Renew Cream Lipgloss Pink Spa

A multi-tasking lip essential. What’s the London look for lips this season? Ultra-glossy pouts in hydrating hues packed with SPF 15 for pretty protection. Give your lips the Brit-girl treatment for spring with new Moisture Renew Lip Gloss SPF15 from Rimmel London.

Ultra-glossy; Hydrating hues; SPF15

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Rimmel Moisture Renew Cream Lipgloss Pink Spa!
Lawrence, MA
1,383 reviews
Rimmel moisture Renew Cream Lipgloss The lips looks juice, easy to apply, price is awesome, great price! This product doesn't need no improvement just need to to buy more colors 🤩🥰
WestNewYork
Awesome product it has a great color and makes your lips look full and plump. It also leaves your lips really hydrated perfect for anyone having trouble in hydrating their lips, and it quickly absorbs into your skin and needs constant reapplying but overall it’s a great product.
Hyde Park, MA
Super super creamy long lasting an affordable I love how bright the colors are so many different options for everyone to choose from. These last all day long and you can wear them throughout the day with no problems
Fort Myers, FL
I love rimmel london, its a brand ive used since I started using makeup. I can be super picky with lip gloss, if its super sticky I can't stand it! Well not with Rimmel London. This formula is perfect! Goes on smooth, moisturizers my lips, and lasts all day!
Santa Fe
Another product I fell in love with. It kept my llips moisturized and never left the dry or not did I have to keep reapplying it. First time user and would buy again. Would definitely recommend to others.

Looking for your answer?