Rimmel Match Perfection  Foundation

Rimmel Match Perfection Foundation

BY RIMMEL LONDON

Rimmel's 1st 9-in-1 Skin Perfecting Super Makeup 9 in 1 results: Primes, moisturizes, minimizes pores, conceals, covers, smoothens, mattifies, brightens, and helps protect. Lightweight, ultra comfortable formula instantly gives a flawless, 100% natural finish. SPF 25. see more...

• I've been wanting to try this... Is it any good? 2 Answers
Buy on Amazon
Nina B.
Spurger, TX
Review for: Spf18 010 Light Porcelain
I really love this foundation! It's so affordable and easy to use. I have freckles and small acne scars and this gives me a nice coverage. It isn't cakey and it blends well. I have sensitive skin and this doesn't break my face out. I've repurchased this already. I highly recommend to all of my friends!
Breezy C.
Beauty Junkie Expert
When I first started wearing this bb creme I thought I had found the one. It had okay coverage for a bb creme while still allowing my skin to breathe, sat nicely on my skin, and matched me perfectly. Then things went south. I still believe this is a great product if you're just running quick errands or are looking for something to wear around the house. If you intend to wear this for more than a few hours however, beware that this bb creme separates like crazy! After my initial reactions to this bb I started to notice that when I would get back from school or work the nice smooth layer that had once been on my face had turned into a separated cakes mess! This problem persisted no matter how hard I shakes the bottle and how much primer I used. All in all, if you're expecting to wear this for a long period of time don't be surprised to see that the ingredients have separated and moved around in your face by the end of the day
Jessica J.
Lincolnton, NC
Beauty Junkie Expert
This is the first BB creme I have ever owned. I love how easy it is to apply. Matches my tone and gives me a nice lightweight coverage for the days I don't want to do much. Covers my redness pretty well without any shine. Only flaw is that I can smell the sunblock in it. But I love it!
Kimberly C.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I like this. You can wear alone or under foundation. I wear alone in the summer with a touch of bronzer especially if I'm gonna be going in and outdoors and sweating. It gives a light coverage with a nice dewy finish for days when you don't need a lot of heavy makeup.
Alyssa L.
Review for: Spf18 010 Light Porcelain
I'm so in love with this foundation. I have dry sensitive skin & this works amazing for me. I can use it with my real techniques beauty sponge or a buffing brush. It's a thicker consistency but when you apply it to your face it's incredibly light weight. It leaves a nice dewy/satin finish. You can build it up and it won't look cakey. It's only around $5.99. There is no funny smell. I can't put it down it's my current favorite.
Lauren M.
Not impressed with this at all. It did not stay on my face and was awkward to apply. It is absolutely NOT long lasting - maybe an hour! It is quite lightweight but quite medium coverage layered. Would not recommend!
Linda H.
Sidney, OH
Review for: Spf18 010 Light Porcelain
After spending money on most drug store products, RImmel London has been the one most favorite brand that does not irritate my skin or give me an allergic reaction. Very comparable to some high end products and covers my acne marks and other flaws with no problem. I have been using this foundation for many years now and I would recommend trying this before moving on to high end foundations.
Tori G.
Redlands, CA
Review for: Spf18 010 Light Porcelain
This stuff is pretty good and I like that it has spf in it. It doesn't have a matte finish which i prefer but it doesn't say that it will so that was my bad. I'm a little too oily for this but the coverage was good and i would have liked it if i wasn't oily. The smell was weird though not going to lie. Its really cheap though! So if you have normal to dry skin you should get this.
Bianca D.
N Chesterfld, VA
Review for: Spf18 010 Light Porcelain
The Match Perfection doesn't have a lot of coverage, but evens out the complexion so well, it's weightless and blends perfectly with your skin. You can barely feel that you had foundation on. Also you can build the coverage if you want just applying more than one layer, had spf 20 and it's suppose to "pore burring" wich I'm not really sure but I just loved this
Madison Y.
Review for: Spf18 010 Light Porcelain
This is a great foundation. It's a medium-coverage formula, can be sheered out for a lighter look, and has a skin-like finish. Not necessarily dewy, just hydrated. It doesn't break my out and wears well throughout the day. It also doesn't appear to sit on top of your skin in a noticeable way. Overall, a really fabulous foundation, especially for the price!
Julia A.
Saint Louis, MO
I am the palest person on the planet, and have a hard time finding foundations that match me. What are some super pale foundations?
Amra I.
Bosnia and Herzegovina
I've been looking for a good foundation for a long time and I want to know does this one turn orange truought out the day? I had tht problem with lot of foundations
Erika D.
Fredericton, NB
I've been wanting to try this... Is it any good?
Agustina C.
Buenos Aires, Argentina
Does it work for oily skin? Is it full coverage?
Raluca I.
I don't really have a nice skin, I mean I have a little bit of acneea and I want to find a foundation to cover it, so my face would look flowless, is this foundation working?