Rimmel Match Perfection  Foundation

Rimmel Match Perfection Foundation

BY RIMMEL LONDON

Rimmel's 1st 9-in-1 Skin Perfecting Super Makeup 9 in 1 results: Primes, moisturizes, minimizes pores, conceals, covers, smoothens, mattifies, brightens, and helps protect. Lightweight, ultra comfortable formula instantly gives a flawless, 100% natural finish. SPF 25. see more...

• I've been wanting to try this... Is it any good? 2 Answers
Linda H.
Linda H.
Sidney, OH
Review for: Spf18 010 Light Porcelain
After spending money on most drug store products, RImmel London has been the one most favorite brand that does not irritate my skin or give me an allergic reaction. Very comparable to some high end products and covers my acne marks and other flaws with no problem. I have been using this foundation for many years now and I would recommend trying this before moving on to high end foundations.
Tori G.
Tori G.
Redlands, CA
Review for: Spf18 010 Light Porcelain
This stuff is pretty good and I like that it has spf in it. It doesn't have a matte finish which i prefer but it doesn't say that it will so that was my bad. I'm a little too oily for this but the coverage was good and i would have liked it if i wasn't oily. The smell was weird though not going to lie. Its really cheap though! So if you have normal to dry skin you should get this.
Bianca D.
Bianca D.
N Chesterfld, VA
Review for: Spf18 010 Light Porcelain
The Match Perfection doesn't have a lot of coverage, but evens out the complexion so well, it's weightless and blends perfectly with your skin. You can barely feel that you had foundation on. Also you can build the coverage if you want just applying more than one layer, had spf 20 and it's suppose to "pore burring" wich I'm not really sure but I just loved this
Alexandra W.
Alexandra W.
Gleason, WI
Review for: Spf18 010 Light Porcelain
I tried this on a whim because I couldn't find my normal foundation ! I was pleasantly surprised with the scent to it. It's not a "makeup" scent at all. It is lightly fragrance which is really nice. I would totally buy this again. It matches my skin tone and covers up the red I have in my face.
Nicole B.
Nicole B.
Saint Peters, MO
Review for: 002 Medium
I just purchased this product about five days ago at my local Walmart so I can't fully say how I feel about this product since I'm a first time user. But what I can tell as of now is that it can be full coverage and that I like the constancy. I would think about buying again when I run out.
Cheyenne K.
Cheyenne K.
Kalamazoo, MI
Review for: 002 Medium
I am a big Fan of Rimmel. I think they have great products that are with the money (they are cheap)!! I feel that this product does not match 100%. For my skin type (dry skin) it made it very Thick and Cakey on my face. It does however last all day. I don't think I would buy this again.
Britt B.
Britt B.
Mount Carmel, TN
Review for: 002 Medium
Love this stuff it doesn't provide full coverage like traditional foundation would but is soooo much more moisturizing. I got it for its claims to even out you skin tone over time... It didn't work in that regard. I fell in love with it as a daily light foundation that's not too thick.
Kendall B.
Kendall B.
Review for: 002 Medium
This product is very full coverage but can become cakey. It has okay packaging but I have had better quality packaging. It is very affordable. I here's up mixing it with some face lotion because it would be less cakey. No I will not buy it again, I would rather try a different product
Milena M.
Milena M.
Puyallup, WA
Review for: 002 Medium
It's just ok. It has decent coverage but the formula is thick and slightly cakey which is strange for BB cream. I've repurchased but have since moved on to other brands. I think there are better BB creams out there at similar affordable price points to be able to pass on this one.
Jessica B.
Jessica B.
West Liberty, OH
Review for: Spf18 010 Light Porcelain
I use this foundation almost every day. It leaves my skin with a nice glow . It is not full coverage but it is buildable. It stays on my skin all day and it does not dry it out. I would recommend this to people with dry skin that does not have a lot of scarring or acne.
Julia A.
Julia A.
Saint Louis, MO
I am the palest person on the planet, and have a hard time finding foundations that match me. What are some super pale foundations?
Amra I.
Amra I.
Bosnia and Herzegovina
I've been looking for a good foundation for a long time and I want to know does this one turn orange truought out the day? I had tht problem with lot of foundations
Erika D.
Erika D.
fredericton
I've been wanting to try this... Is it any good?
Agustina C.
Agustina C.
Buenos Aires, Argentina
Does it work for oily skin? Is it full coverage?
Raluca I.
Raluca I.
I don't really have a nice skin, I mean I have a little bit of acneea and I want to find a foundation to cover it, so my face would look flowless, is this foundation working?