Rimmel Match Perfection  Foundation

Rimmel Match Perfection Foundation

BY RIMMEL LONDON

Rimmel's 1st 9-in-1 Skin Perfecting Super Makeup 9 in 1 results: Primes, moisturizes, minimizes pores, conceals, covers, smoothens, mattifies, brightens, and helps protect. Lightweight, ultra comfortable formula instantly gives a flawless, 100% natural finish. SPF 25. see more...

• I've been wanting to try this... Is it any good? 2 Answers
Buy on Amazon
Nina B.
Spurger, TX
Review for: Spf18 010 Light Porcelain
I really love this foundation! It's so affordable and easy to use. I have freckles and small acne scars and this gives me a nice coverage. It isn't cakey and it blends well. I have sensitive skin and this doesn't break my face out. I've repurchased this already. I highly recommend to all of my friends!
Breezy C.
Beauty Junkie Expert
When I first started wearing this bb creme I thought I had found the one. It had okay coverage for a bb creme while still allowing my skin to breathe, sat nicely on my skin, and matched me perfectly. Then things went south. I still believe this is a great product if you're just running quick errands or are looking for something to wear around the house. If you intend to wear this for more than a few hours however, beware that this bb creme separates like crazy! After my initial reactions to this bb I started to notice that when I would get back from school or work the nice smooth layer that had once been on my face had turned into a separated cakes mess! This problem persisted no matter how hard I shakes the bottle and how much primer I used. All in all, if you're expecting to wear this for a long period of time don't be surprised to see that the ingredients have separated and moved around in your face by the end of the day
Jessica J.
Lincolnton, NC
Beauty Junkie Expert
This is the first BB creme I have ever owned. I love how easy it is to apply. Matches my tone and gives me a nice lightweight coverage for the days I don't want to do much. Covers my redness pretty well without any shine. Only flaw is that I can smell the sunblock in it. But I love it!
Kimberly C.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I like this. You can wear alone or under foundation. I wear alone in the summer with a touch of bronzer especially if I'm gonna be going in and outdoors and sweating. It gives a light coverage with a nice dewy finish for days when you don't need a lot of heavy makeup.
Lauren M.
Not impressed with this at all. It did not stay on my face and was awkward to apply. It is absolutely NOT long lasting - maybe an hour! It is quite lightweight but quite medium coverage layered. Would not recommend!
Bianca D.
N Chesterfld, VA
Review for: Spf18 010 Light Porcelain
The Match Perfection doesn't have a lot of coverage, but evens out the complexion so well, it's weightless and blends perfectly with your skin. You can barely feel that you had foundation on. Also you can build the coverage if you want just applying more than one layer, had spf 20 and it's suppose to "pore burring" wich I'm not really sure but I just loved this
Desiree A.
Des Moines, IA
Review for: 002 Medium
This was sooooooooooo bad that it was not even funny! good packaging but this was more horrible than the covergirl bb cream. bad bad bad. not pricey just bad. you think they would have something that would match better with a fair skin tone. no recommendation.
Kristen H.
Concord, CA
Review for: 002 Medium
I have tjis wonderful product. I happen to get it at a local drugstore. I had to make up beds one in the bathroom and one in my car and this is in both. Great product very light coverage and I don't need to reapply during the day. It always looks fresh
Martina H.
South Amboy, NJ
Review for: 002 Medium
Not my favorite bb cream that I have tried but definitely one of the best. It really evens out your skin tone so well and is so affordable .. I would rebuy this if my regular bb cream was not available for some reason
Genevieve R.
Review for: 002 Medium
Currently using this for the summer but the color selection is low, I have to mix colors. The cream leaks out of the packaging but it applies nicely with a sponge. Won't buy this again due to lack of color selection.
Julia A.
Saint Louis, MO
I am the palest person on the planet, and have a hard time finding foundations that match me. What are some super pale foundations?
Amra I.
Bosnia and Herzegovina
I've been looking for a good foundation for a long time and I want to know does this one turn orange truought out the day? I had tht problem with lot of foundations
Erika D.
Fredericton, NB
I've been wanting to try this... Is it any good?
Agustina C.
Buenos Aires, Argentina
Does it work for oily skin? Is it full coverage?
Raluca I.
I don't really have a nice skin, I mean I have a little bit of acneea and I want to find a foundation to cover it, so my face would look flowless, is this foundation working?