Rimmel Match Perfection  Foundation

Rimmel Match Perfection Foundation

BY RIMMEL LONDON

Rimmel's 1st 9-in-1 Skin Perfecting Super Makeup 9 in 1 results: Primes, moisturizes, minimizes pores, conceals, covers, smoothens, mattifies, brightens, and helps protect. Lightweight, ultra comfortable formula instantly gives a flawless, 100% natural finish. SPF 25. see more...

• I've been wanting to try this... Is it any good? 2 Answers
Buy on Amazon
Nina B.
Spurger, TX
Review for: Spf18 010 Light Porcelain
I really love this foundation! It's so affordable and easy to use. I have freckles and small acne scars and this gives me a nice coverage. It isn't cakey and it blends well. I have sensitive skin and this doesn't break my face out. I've repurchased this already. I highly recommend to all of my friends!
Breezy C.
Beauty Junkie Expert
When I first started wearing this bb creme I thought I had found the one. It had okay coverage for a bb creme while still allowing my skin to breathe, sat nicely on my skin, and matched me perfectly. Then things went south. I still believe this is a great product if you're just running quick errands or are looking for something to wear around the house. If you intend to wear this for more than a few hours however, beware that this bb creme separates like crazy! After my initial reactions to this bb I started to notice that when I would get back from school or work the nice smooth layer that had once been on my face had turned into a separated cakes mess! This problem persisted no matter how hard I shakes the bottle and how much primer I used. All in all, if you're expecting to wear this for a long period of time don't be surprised to see that the ingredients have separated and moved around in your face by the end of the day
Jessica J.
Lincolnton, NC
Beauty Junkie Expert
This is the first BB creme I have ever owned. I love how easy it is to apply. Matches my tone and gives me a nice lightweight coverage for the days I don't want to do much. Covers my redness pretty well without any shine. Only flaw is that I can smell the sunblock in it. But I love it!
Kimberly C.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I like this. You can wear alone or under foundation. I wear alone in the summer with a touch of bronzer especially if I'm gonna be going in and outdoors and sweating. It gives a light coverage with a nice dewy finish for days when you don't need a lot of heavy makeup.
Lauren M.
Not impressed with this at all. It did not stay on my face and was awkward to apply. It is absolutely NOT long lasting - maybe an hour! It is quite lightweight but quite medium coverage layered. Would not recommend!
Nelida S.
Perris, Ca
Beauty Junkie Expert
No need for foundation in the summer when you have bb cream. It's light on the face and it makes you glow just as if it was your natural skin color.
Beth P.
Michigan City, IN
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love this. It's light enough to feel like nothing is really on but still gives good coverage. And it is moisturizing.
Maria D.
Rock Island, IL
Review for: Spf18 010 Light Porcelain
Rimmel is very affordable! I love using rimmel. the only con is how it doesn't cover as "fully" for my skin. but it's great
Katy H.
Huntsville, AL
Review for: Spf18 010 Light Porcelain
This is one of my favorite drugstore foundations! It's light to medium coverage and has a satin finish! It's light weight on the skin and looks so natural!
Kara B.
Philadelphia, PA
Review for: Spf18 010 Light Porcelain
I think that of all drug store makeup, rimmel puts out the best foundations for fair skin. doesn't cake up and covers well without suffocating your pores :)
Julia A.
Saint Louis, MO
I am the palest person on the planet, and have a hard time finding foundations that match me. What are some super pale foundations?
Amra I.
Bosnia and Herzegovina
I've been looking for a good foundation for a long time and I want to know does this one turn orange truought out the day? I had tht problem with lot of foundations
Erika D.
Fredericton, NB
I've been wanting to try this... Is it any good?
Agustina C.
Buenos Aires, Argentina
Does it work for oily skin? Is it full coverage?
Raluca I.
I don't really have a nice skin, I mean I have a little bit of acneea and I want to find a foundation to cover it, so my face would look flowless, is this foundation working?