BY RIMMEL LONDON

Isabella R.
Isabella R.
Union, NJ
I used this foundation a while ago and I don't know why I stopped using it. It gives a smooth Demi matte look to your skin. Wears beautify throughout the day. I would say it's medium coverage. This was my everyday foundation for school. I would buy this again.
Rhea A.
Rhea A.
Vernon, AZ
I absolutely love the smell of this. It's like a tropical fruity earthy smell. It's got full coverage, and you can apply it literally any way you can think of for foundation. The only problem is it makes my oily skin worse.
Sierra G.
Sierra G.
greenwood indiana
This foundation is great. It is so affordable for the drugstore, and it blends flawlessly. They have a decent shade selection.
Kristina A.
Kristina A.
I hate this foundation so much. It oxidated like crazy on my skin, I ended up looking so orange, like an umpa lumpa. The coverage was nice and the finish wasn't that bad it's like a satin finish but it didn't last that long looking good on my skin. It separated in a really weird way. I don't recommend this to anyone.
Nicola W.
Nicola W.
workington, cumbria
Personally I could never find the right shade for myself and always looked orange but I've since learned how to wear the correct shade for my skin tone so if I ever needed a cheaper alternative for foundation I would go back to using it as long as I can find the correct shade!
Sarah F.
Sarah F.
Bangor
Nice affordable product with medium buildable coverage. Nice dewy finish and a good colour range. Powder down your t zone and chin and this lasts and wears well all day.
nargis 2.
nargis 2.
It's a bery lightweight foundation. Little more liquid consistency. Blends easily. It doesn't feel heavy on my skin.