BY RIMMEL LONDON

• Is this good on oily skin and does it have good coverage? 2 Answers
  • I struggle with concealer under my eyes as I never find one with go...2 Answers
  • I'm looking for a good concealer. Is this a good one to try out?5 Answers
Katie H.
Katie H.
Clarksville , AR
Review for: Rimmel
This is ok. I picked it up because it looked and actually is light enough for me. I use it under my eyes and I'm just not in love with it. It doesn't work great with a beauty blender. And the packaging sucks. It gets clogged and then sprays out. I wish it were in a different container with a wand. When it goes on, blend it out immediately it's like it disappears once it's on your skin and it's strange. Overall a good price, but I would rather spend more for something nicer.
Sarah R.
Sarah R.
Review for: Rimmel
I am a huge fan of Rimmel for my drugstore makeup. It isn't made in China, it's great quality, and it lasts! I never really used concealer, but I wanted to try this more as a liquid highlighter. I love how it looks! It's a great consistency and blends well. It comes out a little uneven, so you have to be careful when you're squeezing to get it out. But in all, it definitely matches up to some designer brand concealers.
Ashley O.
Ashley O.
Raleigh, NC
Review for: Rimmel
I like this! I am not an expert in concealers. It is very light and watery. The application is very easy but if you are not careful it could get messy. The coverage isn't extremely high. This would be better to help with under eyes or light redness rather than to eliminate dark red acne spots if that's your struggle. I don't have acne prone skin so I just use it to brighten and even my skin tone.
Megan B.
Megan B.
Review for: Rimmel
I purchased this at the same time for my daughter and myself. It worked really well for her. Personally for me I just don't think it blends in that well. It didn't last that long. Definitely works better than some high-end concealers in terms of application and where. However I just don't like the way it sits on my skin. I also felt that it broke down a little too fast.
Erika N.
Erika N.
Okemos, MI
Review for: Rimmel
Decent concealer from the drugstore. It does not exaggerate my creases. The coverage is thin/medium. The formula is thicker than foundation but not as thick as Nars creamy concealer. The packaging is great. It is easy to squeeze the bottle and product gets on the applicator. Though I would recommended blending the product in with your fingers.
Brooke G.
Brooke G.
Nashville, TN
Review for: Rimmel
This product needs to be applied 2 times under my eyes. It goes well with my skin tone. I wish it was in a bigger tube though. It does an okay job on covering blemishes at first but tends to come off before the end of the day. its a good price i think and maybe i will get again.
Megan S.
Megan S.
Charlotte
Review for: Rimmel
I love this product! I'm super fair and have horrible circles. ( I have an 8 month old son) I find that if I let it set a little bottle on the skin and then use a wet beauty blender it works wonders! It takes a little bit of work but it's worth it for the coverage and price!
Review for: Rimmel
I love this! Most drugstore concealers cake up under my eyes, but this one doesn't! If you don't have a primer on hand, it also can be used for a primer on your eyelids, it holds the shadows pretty well! I was impressed. It's also a cheaper alternative. :)
Teri P.
Teri P.
Owatonna, MN
Review for: Rimmel
I love this. It has a applicator so I don't have to buy a brush. And blends very well. Hard to come out when it's very new. Lasts a long time. I'm running out actually ahhhhh!! But very good shades and love it. (Pictures of before and after blending)
Kristina C.
Kristina C.
Nashville, TN
Review for: Rimmel
I used to use the Rimmel concealers but found they didn't provide the coverage I needed. I'd say it's good as a highlighter for someone who doesn't have as much to conceal, but it wasn't the right fit for me!
Sarah S.
Sarah S.
Bedfont
Can anyone tell me how I get more points? Please just joined
I'm looking for a good concealer. Is this a good one to try out?
Bakersfield, CA
Do i have to use a lighter or darker color?
Sophia Z.
Sophia Z.
Are these really that great? Is this better to use for under eye or for small imperfections on the face?
Bakersfield, CA
Do i have to use a lighter or darker color ?