4 colors available

BY RIMMEL LONDON

New Rimmel London Match Perfection Light Blush 3 perfectly coordinated blush shades + a hint of blue sapphire for a naturally even flush of colour. see more...

• Anyone know where you can find these at in the states?1 Answers
  • I never tried this, is it highly pigmented? 1 Answers
NINETT V.
NINETT V.
Florida
I bought tre of them numbers 2, 3 and for ans are very light pigmented. If you don't like to use blush, this is a good option.
Alisha H.
Alisha H.
Atherton
This really isn't one i would buy again I didn't enjoy using it as it make my face cakey wouldn't recommend
tiare v.
tiare v.
I really do like it, it price is fair and it's really pigmented with many colors to choose from, I hardly ever find it
Candy C.
Candy C.
Auckland, New Zealand
Review for: Rimmel Match Perfection Blush, Medium, .52 oz
Not very good colour pay off, nice texture, but you have use a lot of the blush for hardly any colour. Not worth buying, waste of time!
Maria S.
Maria S.
Review for: Light
Not the best blush out there but it gives you a nice hint of pink on your cheeks. Its great for beginners. Don't think i will be repurchasing though
Legny Andreina J.
Legny Andreina J.
Maracay
Review for: Rimmel Match Perfection Blush, Medium, .52 oz
It's goodness, I use it daily for a soft make-up. I apply a beautiful blush and contour with the other tone. I recommend this product as it is very economical and has nothing that other people do not have.
María A.
María A.
Caracas
i love this product! initially had only bad reviews but once i tried it. felt so good on my skin. is subtle as befits a blush. would biñuy again definitely
Kezia A.
Kezia A.
Swieqi, Swieqi
I never tried this, is it highly pigmented?
katie s.
katie s.
Granville, IL
Anyone know where you can find these at in the states?