4 colors available

BY RIMMEL LONDON

New Rimmel London Match Perfection Light Blush 3 perfectly coordinated blush shades + a hint of blue sapphire for a naturally even flush of colour. see more...

• Anyone know where you can find these at in the states?1 Answers
  • I never tried this, is it highly pigmented? 1 Answers
Alicia S.
Alicia S.
Review for: Rimmel Match Perfection Blush, Medium, .52 oz
Wasn't really impressed but didn't hate it. I don't use it much but when I do it's more for a highlight
Johanna Y R.
Johanna Y R.
I find that it is a very good option to carry in the cosmetiquera pigments subtly and it fulfills its function a good price
Daren I.
Daren I.
As you can see on my picture, it's quite used up! I've seen a lot of negative review but I feel like I'm a few of the people who enjoys this product. I like this product because it's not so pigmented therefore I can build up. The colour suits my tan skin as well. I love that it has 3 shades to mix in. This is one of my essentials for sure. I love using this so much on a daily basis. It's very good for that natural look. It's also matte which I love && it's very affordable. I would definitely buy this product again! Great product for those people who are not into super pigmented blush :)
Nataly O.
Nataly O.
Valdivia
Es barato y estaba ansiosa de probar esta marca. El problema de este rubor, es que es demasiado polvoriento. Además, el envase se rompió al poco tiempo. El tono se adapta a mi rostro, pero eso. O es suficiente, deja una acabando acartonado. No lo volvería a comprar.
Annie S.
Annie S.
Review for: Light
I really am not a fan of this blush. I have very fair skin and it didn't even show up on me. Yes it is very affordable but I would skip this blush if you were thinking or buying it. It isn't worth your money.
Aisha Z.
Aisha Z.
Manchester
Review for: Light
This blush is a beautiful colour and can be made to look quite natural or can be built up for a more intense look . Also it is very easy to blend out and gives a very flawless look to the skin and brings colour to your makeup. I definitely recommend this product as it is an amazing price aswell!
Mia C.
Mia C.
Review for: Rimmel Match Perfection Blush, Medium, .52 oz
This blush gave me a natural tint to my heels without being overly pigmented, it was also easy to use and blend out I believe it works best on olive skin tones best becuase of the shades
Mary Carmen S.
Mary Carmen S.
Barquismeto
Es un lindo producto, al principio pensé que no pigmentaba mucho pero quizás es porque el tono es un poco claro para mí! Pero cuando lo uso siento que el tono es perfecto porque se ve muy natural de
Martina B.
Martina B.
Muy bueno , para llevarlo en la cartera , muy fácil de aplicar , la marca rimel es una de las mejores cosas cosa del mundo
Maraisa A.
Maraisa A.
San Antonio De Los Altos
#influensterawards #contest @Influenster my favorite 2017 product insta your favorite 2017 and unlock badge! Until now
Kezia A.
Kezia A.
Swieqi, Swieqi
I never tried this, is it highly pigmented?
katie s.
katie s.
Granville, IL
Anyone know where you can find these at in the states?