BY RIMMEL LONDON

New Rimmel London Match Perfection Light Blush 3 perfectly coordinated blush shades + a hint of blue sapphire for a naturally even flush of colour. see more...

• Anyone know where you can find these at in the states?1 Answers
  • I never tried this, is it highly pigmented? 1 Answers
Buy on Jet.com
Fatima F.
This blush is actually very good its very long lasting on your face its like a natural blush which is perfect for everyday
Hiba A.
Los Angeles, CA
Review for: Light
I dont really like this one cos it dont last all day and when u put it u feel like u need ro put more to show the color
Sidia A.
Es muy bueno lo recomiendo mucho excelente como deja el rostro y muy cómodos para comprarlos me encanta
Daren I.
As you can see on my picture, it's quite used up! I've seen a lot of negative review but I feel like I'm a few of the people who enjoys this product. I like this product because it's not so pigmented therefore I can build up. The colour suits my tan skin as well. I love that it has 3 shades to mix in. This is one of my essentials for sure. I love using this so much on a daily basis. It's very good for that natural look. It's also matte which I love && it's very affordable. I would definitely buy this product again! Great product for those people who are not into super pigmented blush :)
Nataly O.
Valdivia
Es barato y estaba ansiosa de probar esta marca. El problema de este rubor, es que es demasiado polvoriento. Además, el envase se rompió al poco tiempo. El tono se adapta a mi rostro, pero eso. O es suficiente, deja una acabando acartonado. No lo volvería a comprar.
Annie S.
Review for: Light
I really am not a fan of this blush. I have very fair skin and it didn't even show up on me. Yes it is very affordable but I would skip this blush if you were thinking or buying it. It isn't worth your money.
Aisha Z.
Manchester
Review for: Light
This blush is a beautiful colour and can be made to look quite natural or can be built up for a more intense look . Also it is very easy to blend out and gives a very flawless look to the skin and brings colour to your makeup. I definitely recommend this product as it is an amazing price aswell!
Mia C.
Review for: Rimmel Match Perfection Blush, Medium, .52 oz
This blush gave me a natural tint to my heels without being overly pigmented, it was also easy to use and blend out I believe it works best on olive skin tones best becuase of the shades
Mary Carmen S.
Barquismeto
Es un lindo producto, al principio pensé que no pigmentaba mucho pero quizás es porque el tono es un poco claro para mí! Pero cuando lo uso siento que el tono es perfecto porque se ve muy natural de
Candy C.
Auckland, New Zealand
Review for: Rimmel Match Perfection Blush, Medium, .52 oz
Not very good colour pay off, nice texture, but you have use a lot of the blush for hardly any colour. Not worth buying, waste of time!
katie s.
Granville, IL
Anyone know where you can find these at in the states?
Kezia A.
Swieqi, Swieqi
I never tried this, is it highly pigmented?