BY RIMMEL LONDON

New Rimmel London Match Perfection Light Blush 3 perfectly coordinated blush shades + a hint of blue sapphire for a naturally even flush of colour. see more...

• Anyone know where you can find these at in the states?1 Answers
  • I never tried this, is it highly pigmented? 1 Answers
Buy on Jet.com
Johanny B.
Review for: Dark
I'm not happy with this blush, I really have very little pigmentation. Presentation is very nice, but the product does not fulfill its function f My money went away with this blush. It is a total disappointment Rimmel London please do not make more mistakes, when we think of women colored blush on the cheeks want . Sad with this product.
If I could not give it a star or
Alyssa S.
Review for: Rimmel Match Perfection Blush, Medium, .52 oz
This is useable but definitely not my favorite. I use this when I want more shimmer than color. It goes on light and a bit powdery looking. But it's fixable if you take the time. Not something I'd buy again but it will work.
Payton G.
Villa Hills, KY
Review for: Rimmel Match Perfection Blush, Medium, .52 oz
Anything in the drug store that is called "match" or "true match " "perfect match" ... Guess what they aren't! Do not believe these false adverts and get yourself some real makeup
Sonia H.
Tampa, FL
Review for: Rimmel Match Perfection Blush, Medium, .52 oz
I could barely get any of this blush on my brush. It is so dry, chalky, and there's absolutely nothing special to this.
Alicia S.
Review for: Rimmel Match Perfection Blush, Medium, .52 oz
Wasn't really impressed but didn't hate it. I don't use it much but when I do it's more for a highlight
Diana N.
Review for: Other
I have the medium/dark... it is nice, and full cover, but it's not for my skin tone, the subtone of my skin is yellow, and this product's subtone is pink.
Rachel J.
Rimmel's blushes are pretty good especially for the price. They do a decent job of being blendable but are pretty limited in the range of colors.
Michele H.
Springfield, MA
Review for: Light
My go to bronzer. So matte and such good shades. So perfect for contouring. Very pigmented and goes on smooth. And of course so affordable!!!
Brielle A.
Beachwood, NJ
Review for: Light
When they say “match perfection” they really mean it. Matches and blends perfectly into your skin to add a perfect blush color.
Johanna Y R.
I find that it is a very good option to carry in the cosmetiquera pigments subtly and it fulfills its function a good price
katie s.
Granville, IL
Anyone know where you can find these at in the states?
Kezia A.
Swieqi, Swieqi
I never tried this, is it highly pigmented?