4 colors available

BY RIMMEL LONDON

New Rimmel London Match Perfection Light Blush 3 perfectly coordinated blush shades + a hint of blue sapphire for a naturally even flush of colour. see more...

• Anyone know where you can find these at in the states?1 Answers
  • I never tried this, is it highly pigmented? 1 Answers
Jess G.
Jess G.
Review for: Dark
This blush doesn't really do anything for me.. Definitely doesn't last long and the pigmentation isn't there either... I believe there are other drugstore blushes that are 10x better than this one. I would not buy this again.
Albany  M.
Albany M.
Medley, FL
Review for: Rimmel Match Perfection Blush, Medium, .52 oz
Is super sweet, not the best but i like the spakrs, i think it's perfect for a natural look if you want it! and very easy to use
Valentina C.
Valentina C.
Is awesome blush, have a sweet color and its a little pink that make Tour makeup more profesional and beautiful
Gissel Q.
Gissel Q.
Austin, TX
Review for: Light
I love this color. Because in my opinion I don't really go for the super pink ones because it just doesn't go with my face and it doesn't look good either so I go for these. And this blush looks super fantastic on my face and I will keep getting this because is one of the only ones that I have liked for now.
Triny S.
Triny S.
Bronx, NY
This blush its a high quality product with a cheap quality price it last allthey every time i use it and it looks super natural on your skin . The amount of product you get for the price you pay its amazing i have different colors and i will go for more for sure . Must try it
Heather B.
Heather B.
Naples, FL
It was an okay product, I prefer the wet n Wild blushes.  It wasn't very easy to blend out and lifted my makeup.  It's a pretty shade, but there seemed to be a lot of fallout.  This would be best used on pale skin.  I wouldn't buy this product again, I have much better blushes from other drugstore lines.
Estrella V.
Estrella V.
Review for: Light, Light, Rimmel Match Perfection Blush, Medium, .52 oz, Dark
This product is amazing! It works like magic! You cannot go wrong with this! You can get this product anywhere! I personally love if! It works miracles you just have to try it! Its a must have at home! I would recommend it to anyone it honestly does work!
Brooke H.
Brooke H.
 The blush is easy to store.  Great color for any skin tone. Very pigmented so it shows up well on the skin while giving you a nice glow.  The color shows up exactly like it does on the package.  Very long lasting and the container is durable.  I would definitely recommend it.
Kayla H.
Kayla H.
Hazard, KY
Review for: Rimmel Match Perfection Blush, Medium, .52 oz
I had high hopes for this blush because it looks so beautiful in the packaging but, it SO CHALKY. I can make it work and it gives me a nice VERY subtle flush on my pale skin on light makeup days. I would not re purchase though it's just too chalky and not enough color payoff for my liking.
Alexandria Q.
Alexandria Q.
Litchfield, IL
Review for: Light
I purchased this a while ago. I did not use it at first because the color didn't even show up on my cheeks. I have a light to medium skin tone. I them purchased the Real Techniques blush brush. This made a huge difference. The color showed up on my cheeks; however, it is still very light. It is perfect for beginners. It is matte with a natural finish. For only $4 it is worth the money. If you don't like the super pink blush color that looks fake, then try this out. I use this almost everyday now that I have a brush that works very good. If you're looking for a inexpensive blush that is very natural then try this out.
Kezia A.
Kezia A.
Swieqi, Swieqi
I never tried this, is it highly pigmented?
katie s.
katie s.
Granville, IL
Anyone know where you can find these at in the states?