Rimmel Match Perfection 2-in-1 Concealer & Highlighter 030 uploaded by Natalie W.Rimmel Match Perfection 2-in-1 Concealer & Highlighter 030 uploaded by Salma S.Rimmel Match Perfection 2-in-1 Concealer & Highlighter 030 uploaded by Salma S.

BY RIMMEL LONDON

Rimmel Match Perfection Concealer is a Skin Tone adapting concealer. 2 in 1 concealer and highlighter. Banish signs of fatigue and illuminate the eye area. With an oxygen complex. Lets skin breathe. see more...

• Does this product work in oily skin? 2 Answers
  • Is this better for cover under eyes than Maybelline Fit Me concea...1 Answers
Buy on Amazon
Niamh M.
liverpool
Good coverage and matches skin really nicely! Blends out easily and hides blemishes very well !
Amanda D.
Montreal, QC
Love the fact that this doubles as a concealer amd highlighter but I must say that although this was very easy to apply, it does ccrease quite a lot by the end of the day even with a high-end primer.
Melissa C.
Underwood
This is amazing!
Goes on easy, has a handy little brush for easy application
Easy to blend and looks natural
Feels like your not wearing makeup even though you are
Kerry D.
Good covarage dosent crease when under eyes and hilights under eyes. Amazing concealer.
Amelia W.
A great conceled and highlighter in one! I use this concealer more of a highlight as the fair shade in this concealer pen has such a brightening effect it ties my entire makeup look together, and for a drugstore brand, definitely worth it!
Salma S.
I never go out without concealing my dark circles. This was my very first purchase when I first started using concealer and I gotta admit that my first purchase & the choice of brand, both were utterly fortunate. The reason I like this concealer the most is that every morning when we (working women & uni going girls) start getting ready, we really have limited time & we don't wanna spend the whole duration to just blend the concealer. So we need a quick & effective solution, For this purpose, the consistency of the product is just awesome when it comes to blend quickly.

This concealer comes in a long & slim tube with brush applicator inside.The product is easy to handle, but some of you might feel a bit of a problem in squeezing & handling the product through the brush applicator at first. But once you get the hold of it, it's application will become super easy for you.

This concealer does not crease & is extremely suitable for everyday use when you don't want a heavy coverage. This is the reason that it does not hide your heavy dark spots and blemishes unlike stick concealers. It's lasting power is great and would last the whole day if you set it with pressed powder.

It does not only conceal but also highlights your under eyes which gives out a very fresh look. Does not feel heavy on eyes at all. I have it's two shades, one is natural beige which is a perfect shade for me & the other is Ivory which is bit lighter for my skin. Natural beige is suitable for medium skin tones

Amelia A.
This concealer is brilliant, except it isn't very build able, but perfect for small spots
Natasha T.
This was the first ever concealer I ever bought at the time I thought it was great but I kinda made me look like a cheese puff haha. I don't think I'll be purchasing again. ūüė¨
Abbigail H.
Norwich
Absolutely adore this concealer and highlighter as well does everything you want it to do and sits very nicely on the skin. May be quite thick for some but I like it. I would buy this again
Nicole P.
Matches my skin tone perfectly. Doesn't leave my skin looking dry and flakey like most concealer
Marie
Does this product work in oily skin?
Calina G.
Tennessee
Is this better for cover under eyes than Maybelline Fit Me concealer?