Rimmel Match Perfection 2-in-1 Concealer & Highlighter 030 uploaded by Salma S.Rimmel Match Perfection 2-in-1 Concealer & Highlighter 030 uploaded by Salma S.

BY RIMMEL LONDON

Rimmel Match Perfection Concealer is a Skin Tone adapting concealer. 2 in 1 concealer and highlighter. Banish signs of fatigue and illuminate the eye area. With an oxygen complex. Lets skin breathe. see more...

• Does this product work in oily skin? 2 Answers
  • Is this better for cover under eyes than Maybelline Fit Me concealer?1 Answers
Buy on Amazon
Amanda D.
Amanda D.
Montreal, QC
Review for: Rimmel Match Perfection 2-in-1 Concealer & Highlighter 030
Love the fact that this doubles as a concealer amd highlighter but I must say that although this was very easy to apply, it does ccrease quite a lot by the end of the day even with a high-end primer.
Natasha T.
Natasha T.
Review for: Rimmel Match Perfection 2-in-1 Concealer & Highlighter 030
This was the first ever concealer I ever bought at the time I thought it was great but I kinda made me look like a cheese puff haha. I don't think I'll be purchasing again. 😬
Abbigail H.
Abbigail H.
Norwich
Review for: Rimmel Match Perfection 2-in-1 Concealer & Highlighter 030
Absolutely adore this concealer and highlighter as well does everything you want it to do and sits very nicely on the skin. May be quite thick for some but I like it. I would buy this again
Amelia A.
Amelia A.
Review for: Rimmel Match Perfection 2-in-1 Concealer & Highlighter 030
This concealer is brilliant, except it isn't very build able, but perfect for small spots
Randa A.
Randa A.
sharjah / dubai
Review for: Rimmel Match Perfection 2-in-1 Concealer & Highlighter 030
Bought the while ago it's so good smooth and blend well I recommend for people I like the brush on the top too
Salma S.
Salma S.
Review for: Rimmel Match Perfection 2-in-1 Concealer & Highlighter 030
I never go out without concealing my dark circles. This was my very first purchase when I first started using concealer and I gotta admit that my first purchase & the choice of brand, both were utterly fortunate. The reason I like this concealer the most is that every morning when we (working women & uni going girls) start getting ready, we really have limited time & we don't wanna spend the whole duration to just blend the concealer. So we need a quick & effective solution, For this purpose, the consistency of the product is just awesome when it comes to blend quickly.

This concealer comes in a long & slim tube with brush applicator inside.The product is easy to handle, but some of you might feel a bit of a problem in squeezing & handling the product through the brush applicator at first. But once you get the hold of it, it's application will become super easy for you.

This concealer does not crease & is extremely suitable for everyday use when you don't want a heavy coverage. This is the reason that it does not hide your heavy dark spots and blemishes unlike stick concealers. It's lasting power is great and would last the whole day if you set it with pressed powder.

It does not only conceal but also highlights your under eyes which gives out a very fresh look. Does not feel heavy on eyes at all. I have it's two shades, one is natural beige which is a perfect shade for me & the other is Ivory which is bit lighter for my skin. Natural beige is suitable for medium skin tones

Amelia W.
Amelia W.
Review for: Rimmel Match Perfection 2-in-1 Concealer & Highlighter 030
A great conceled and highlighter in one! I use this concealer more of a highlight as the fair shade in this concealer pen has such a brightening effect it ties my entire makeup look together, and for a drugstore brand, definitely worth it!
Marie
Marie
Does this product work in oily skin?
Calina G.
Calina G.
Tennessee
Is this better for cover under eyes than Maybelline Fit Me concealer?