Rimmel Match Perfection 2-in-1 Concealer & Highlighter 030 uploaded by Natalie W.Rimmel Match Perfection 2-in-1 Concealer & Highlighter 030 uploaded by Salma S.Rimmel Match Perfection 2-in-1 Concealer & Highlighter 030 uploaded by Salma S.

BY RIMMEL LONDON

Rimmel Match Perfection Concealer is a Skin Tone adapting concealer. 2 in 1 concealer and highlighter. Banish signs of fatigue and illuminate the eye area. With an oxygen complex. Lets skin breathe. see more...

• Does this product work in oily skin? 2 Answers
  • Is this better for cover under eyes than Maybelline Fit Me concea...1 Answers
Buy on Amazon
Caitlin M.
Dinas powys
This concealer has very good coverage. One thing I like to use this for is to carve out my eyebrows. It's also very easy to blend into the skin using either a sling or a brush. I think it is affordable for the price you pay considering it's good coverage. I would recommend this to anyone!!
Berenice A.
Me gusta el producto, cubre bien y no me mete en los pliegues de la piel. No le doy 5 estrellas por el envase , para poder usar un poco de producto hay que apretar con fuerza y termina saliendo mas de lo necesario. Se termina desperdiciando producto y la brocha nunca se utiliza.
Ellie M.
bourne, england
The only light concealer I've found that isn't pink. Covers my under eye well and looks smooth on the skin. Packaging could be better by being in a pot or something as the tube seems to waste a lot. Overall the best concealer that I have tried and is an everyday staple
Noura M.
Egypt, Alexandria
It's a good concealer I've been using it for 5 years. It lasts for 8 hours and more if you not doing an Exercise or something. It's buildable.
Obviously it has a nice packaging and Yeah of course i would buy it Again it's my Favorite concealer for Everyday look
Maisie W.
This is the only drugstore concealer which covers my huge black bags. I would say it is buildable, however you do need to set it. i always apply with my finger and then blend with a beauty blender which works for me. I would definitely buy this again
Rita E.
Nice concealer for the price.It has a small colour range here in Portugal but I did found a match for me.Its not an OG produt but it last,doesn't crease and its easy to apply.Really nice job for the price
Natasha T.
This was the first ever concealer I ever bought at the time I thought it was great but I kinda made me look like a cheese puff haha. I don't think I'll be purchasing again. 😬
Charlotte K.
Falmouth, Cornwall
My favourite concealer. I have two shades, one to match my foundation for a fuller coverage and the other lighter as I think it works well as a highlight. Wish the application was different though
It was nice but I felt that it changed colour on my skin. Although the pigmentation and coverage was pretty good and the texture was really nice. Worth it's price. I recommanded it to my friends
Amanda D.
Montreal, QC
Love the fact that this doubles as a concealer amd highlighter but I must say that although this was very easy to apply, it does ccrease quite a lot by the end of the day even with a high-end primer.
Marie
Does this product work in oily skin?
Calina G.
Tennessee
Is this better for cover under eyes than Maybelline Fit Me concealer?