Rimmel Match Perfection 2-in-1 Concealer & Highlighter 030 uploaded by Natalie W.Rimmel Match Perfection 2-in-1 Concealer & Highlighter 030 uploaded by Salma S.Rimmel Match Perfection 2-in-1 Concealer & Highlighter 030 uploaded by Salma S.

BY RIMMEL LONDON

Rimmel Match Perfection Concealer is a Skin Tone adapting concealer. 2 in 1 concealer and highlighter. Banish signs of fatigue and illuminate the eye area. With an oxygen complex. Lets skin breathe. see more...

• Does this product work in oily skin? 2 Answers
  • Is this better for cover under eyes than Maybelline Fit Me concea...1 Answers
Buy on Amazon
Niamh M.
Newry, ['', '', '']
absolutely love this concealer as it is really easy to apply and has really good coverage for under eye circles and blemishes i have around my chin. The only bad thing i have to say is that i have the lightest shade and i could probably have gone a shade lighter but i still love it! would definitely buy again!
Diana F.
This has been another product of my favorites. I stopped using it because one day it wasn't in the inventory of the store and I chose another one that I ended up falling in love with...but this one fulfilled its purpose, it brings good texture and it does not cramp with the time. No doubt I would buy it again.
Rida S.
Leeds, West Yorkshire
This is a nice product for under eye concealing and the packing is quite handy for on the go as well. The applicator is easier than a wand one, since it doesn't occupy both my hands. It does cover the under eye area perfectly but it does need touching up at least once throughout the day. I'm an avid user.
Caitlin M.
Dinas powys
This concealer has very good coverage. One thing I like to use this for is to carve out my eyebrows. It's also very easy to blend into the skin using either a sling or a brush. I think it is affordable for the price you pay considering it's good coverage. I would recommend this to anyone!!
Berenice A.
Me gusta el producto, cubre bien y no me mete en los pliegues de la piel. No le doy 5 estrellas por el envase , para poder usar un poco de producto hay que apretar con fuerza y termina saliendo mas de lo necesario. Se termina desperdiciando producto y la brocha nunca se utiliza.
Maisie W.
This is the only drugstore concealer which covers my huge black bags. I would say it is buildable, however you do need to set it. i always apply with my finger and then blend with a beauty blender which works for me. I would definitely buy this again
Rita E.
Nice concealer for the price.It has a small colour range here in Portugal but I did found a match for me.Its not an OG produt but it last,doesn't crease and its easy to apply.Really nice job for the price
Charlotte K.
Falmouth, Cornwall
My favourite concealer. I have two shades, one to match my foundation for a fuller coverage and the other lighter as I think it works well as a highlight. Wish the application was different though
Tamzin M.
England
Favourite drugstore concealer, will continue to repurchase. Gives a full coverage and doesn't feel too heavy under the eyes. Last such a long time and a little bit goes a long way.
It was nice but I felt that it changed colour on my skin. Although the pigmentation and coverage was pretty good and the texture was really nice. Worth it's price. I recommanded it to my friends
Marie
Does this product work in oily skin?
Calina G.
Tennessee
Is this better for cover under eyes than Maybelline Fit Me concealer?