Rimmel Match Perfection 2-in-1 Concealer & Highlighter 030 uploaded by Natalie W.Rimmel Match Perfection 2-in-1 Concealer & Highlighter 030 uploaded by Salma S.Rimmel Match Perfection 2-in-1 Concealer & Highlighter 030 uploaded by Salma S.

BY RIMMEL LONDON

Rimmel Match Perfection Concealer is a Skin Tone adapting concealer. 2 in 1 concealer and highlighter. Banish signs of fatigue and illuminate the eye area. With an oxygen complex. Lets skin breathe. see more...

• Does this product work in oily skin? 2 Answers
  • Is this better for cover under eyes than Maybelline Fit Me concea...1 Answers
Buy on Amazon
Marija M.
Spalding
It’s really good concealer to use under eyes. It’s not the best the best at hiding pimples or redness because it’s very light weight.
It’s good at highlighting under eyes.
I used to use it when I was at school
Bryoni S.
Works as it should! Great value for money and lasts ages! Didn’t have to reapply for a whole day. I find it best for covering bags under eyes and spots too! It’s affordable and works well, will definitely buy again.
Salma S.
I never go out without concealing my dark circles. This was my very first purchase when I first started using concealer and I gotta admit that my first purchase & the choice of brand, both were utterly fortunate. The reason I like this concealer the most is that every morning when we (working women & uni going girls) start getting ready, we really have limited time & we don't wanna spend the whole duration to just blend the concealer. So we need a quick & effective solution, For this purpose, the consistency of the product is just awesome when it comes to blend quickly.

This concealer comes in a long & slim tube with brush applicator inside.The product is easy to handle, but some of you might feel a bit of a problem in squeezing & handling the product through the brush applicator at first. But once you get the hold of it, it's application will become super easy for you.

This concealer does not crease & is extremely suitable for everyday use when you don't want a heavy coverage. This is the reason that it does not hide your heavy dark spots and blemishes unlike stick concealers. It's lasting power is great and would last the whole day if you set it with pressed powder.

It does not only conceal but also highlights your under eyes which gives out a very fresh look. Does not feel heavy on eyes at all. I have it's two shades, one is natural beige which is a perfect shade for me & the other is Ivory which is bit lighter for my skin. Natural beige is suitable for medium skin tones

Beth J.
Coalville, Leicestershire
I purchased this concealer because my other go to brand had non in stock. I was pleasantly surprised at the quality of this product. I use this to contour with and it works really well. My skin usually only needs one coat of this so I can't really tell you if it's something you can build up. It's missing a star because sometimes it's a little hard to blend out as it smudges around quite easily.
yuliang a.
This product is the maximum you have to love it seriously, the eye area always tends to cracking po lines of expression but this product is magical after sealing looks very good is as if it gives freshness to the face and covers very well other Imperfections recommended with closed eyes very good product
Constance M.
Oh my god, this concealer is amazing. It has such an amazing coverage and the price is so good. Rimmel is one of my favourite makeup brands and its mainly because of this concealer, it also has like a yello-ish tone, so it really brightens your under-eyes area.
Stephanie R.
At first, I had doubts with this 2 in 1 corrector, for what it is economical ... When I tried it I was delighted, if it covers and gives a very nice lighting, besides the extremely low price, it is incredible, even better than Some proofreaders like the MAC, or benefit! It covers quite well and I love the result! Enchanted with this product
Kimberley J.
London, Lambeth
Brought This Last Week And I Love It So Far Its Thick & Creamy Easy To Blend And Also Easy To Apply, Very Long Lasting I Set It Plus Bake With Laura Mercier Translucent Loose Setting Powder I Would Definitely Recommend To Others
Diana F.
This has been another product of my favorites. I stopped using it because one day it wasn't in the inventory of the store and I chose another one that I ended up falling in love with...but this one fulfilled its purpose, it brings good texture and it does not cramp with the time. No doubt I would buy it again.
Niamh M.
Newry, ['', '', '']
absolutely love this concealer as it is really easy to apply and has really good coverage for under eye circles and blemishes i have around my chin. The only bad thing i have to say is that i have the lightest shade and i could probably have gone a shade lighter but i still love it! would definitely buy again!
Marie
Does this product work in oily skin?
Calina G.
Tennessee
Is this better for cover under eyes than Maybelline Fit Me concealer?