Rimmel Match Perfection 2-in-1 Concealer & Highlighter 030 uploaded by Natalie W.Rimmel Match Perfection 2-in-1 Concealer & Highlighter 030 uploaded by Salma S.Rimmel Match Perfection 2-in-1 Concealer & Highlighter 030 uploaded by Salma S.

BY RIMMEL LONDON

Rimmel Match Perfection Concealer is a Skin Tone adapting concealer. 2 in 1 concealer and highlighter. Banish signs of fatigue and illuminate the eye area. With an oxygen complex. Lets skin breathe. see more...

• Does this product work in oily skin? 2 Answers
  • Is this better for cover under eyes than Maybelline Fit Me concea...1 Answers
Buy on Amazon
Kelsey O.
Chester, SC
This concealer is great for the under eye area. It has a beautiful finish that you can make either dewy or matte. It can crease and slide so it is required to use a primer and powder.
Natasha P.
Chesterfield
This concealer is really good it's thick and creamy and really easy to blend sometimes it can crease under the eyes tho but apart from that. Good product
Ellie M.
bourne, england
The only light concealer I've found that isn't pink. Covers my under eye well and looks smooth on the skin. Packaging could be better by being in a pot or something as the tube seems to waste a lot. Overall the best concealer that I have tried and is an everyday staple
Noura M.
Egypt, Alexandria
It's a good concealer I've been using it for 5 years. It lasts for 8 hours and more if you not doing an Exercise or something. It's buildable.
Obviously it has a nice packaging and Yeah of course i would buy it Again it's my Favorite concealer for Everyday look
Grace A.
37a church hill road Hertfordshire Barnet EN4 8SY
This concealer was a big let down it comes in a small package with a little bit of concealer in it which was only filled half way and the quality was horrendous it did not work for me I advice you to not buy this product .
Beth J.
Coalville, Leicestershire
I purchased this concealer because my other go to brand had non in stock. I was pleasantly surprised at the quality of this product. I use this to contour with and it works really well. My skin usually only needs one coat of this so I can't really tell you if it's something you can build up. It's missing a star because sometimes it's a little hard to blend out as it smudges around quite easily.
yuliang a.
This product is the maximum you have to love it seriously, the eye area always tends to cracking po lines of expression but this product is magical after sealing looks very good is as if it gives freshness to the face and covers very well other Imperfections recommended with closed eyes very good product
Constance M.
Oh my god, this concealer is amazing. It has such an amazing coverage and the price is so good. Rimmel is one of my favourite makeup brands and its mainly because of this concealer, it also has like a yello-ish tone, so it really brightens your under-eyes area.
Stephanie R.
At first, I had doubts with this 2 in 1 corrector, for what it is economical ... When I tried it I was delighted, if it covers and gives a very nice lighting, besides the extremely low price, it is incredible, even better than Some proofreaders like the MAC, or benefit! It covers quite well and I love the result! Enchanted with this product
Kimberley J.
London, Lambeth
Brought This Last Week And I Love It So Far Its Thick & Creamy Easy To Blend And Also Easy To Apply, Very Long Lasting I Set It Plus Bake With Laura Mercier Translucent Loose Setting Powder I Would Definitely Recommend To Others
Marie
Does this product work in oily skin?
Calina G.
Tennessee
Is this better for cover under eyes than Maybelline Fit Me concealer?