Rimmel Match Perfection 2-in-1 Concealer & Highlighter 030 uploaded by Natalie W.Rimmel Match Perfection 2-in-1 Concealer & Highlighter 030 uploaded by Salma S.Rimmel Match Perfection 2-in-1 Concealer & Highlighter 030 uploaded by Salma S.

BY RIMMEL LONDON

Rimmel Match Perfection Concealer is a Skin Tone adapting concealer. 2 in 1 concealer and highlighter. Banish signs of fatigue and illuminate the eye area. With an oxygen complex. Lets skin breathe. see more...

• Does this product work in oily skin? 2 Answers
  • Is this better for cover under eyes than Maybelline Fit Me concea...1 Answers
Buy on Amazon
Obey N.
Chicago
Works very good only bad thing about it is it dries a little to fast for me when I'm trying to blend it.
Danni T.
Lake Wales, FL
Great for concealing and highlighting. Coverage is great and it's totally affordable!!
Madison B.
One of my favorite drug store concealers. Easy to apply and blends very well
Helena 🌵.
West Sussex , HAYWARDS HEATH
The concealer itself is good, it’s creamy and easy to blend however the colour selection is awful. Where I live there is only two colours and neither of them are light enough for me meaning I can only use it to cover spots when I’m tanned. If they came out with more colours I’m sure I’d love it but until then I can’t really use it
Humeyra A.
I have been using this concealer for years and everyone around me including family have changed their concealer to this one after seeing how good it works. The colour easily matches your skin and it lasts for hours! I have sensitive skin so can’t use all brands of makeup but I have never had a problem with this one!
TutorGirlâž° H.
I actually love this. The shade range could be a little better. It for the price they are so hydrating, have good coverage and are nice to highlight with. I also use this on my eyelids to prime before eyeshadow. Worth the money would recommend highly
Megan B.
glasgow
This concealer is amazing I’ve been using this for over a year and it’s very affordable very easy to apply and blend and 1 tube normally lasts me about a month the product itself is buildable so if you like your make up natural or not I would recommend this product
Chelsea M.
My favourite drugstore/low end concealer. It's the only one that is light enough for my skin. I don't even think I'm that pale but other concealer just look so dark on me. I don't use it to cover imperfections. More to highlight around my under eye and forehead. It works wonders :)
Caitt L.
Used to love this product until ivory was so dark it never stays in place any more since I've had a baby so maybe that's the reason it just don't work for me now
Grace A.
37a church hill road Hertfordshire Barnet EN4 8SY
This concealer was a big let down it comes in a small package with a little bit of concealer in it which was only filled half way and the quality was horrendous it did not work for me I advice you to not buy this product .
Marie
Does this product work in oily skin?
Calina G.
Tennessee
Is this better for cover under eyes than Maybelline Fit Me concealer?