Rimmel Match Perfection 2-in-1 Concealer & Highlighter 030 uploaded by Natalie W.Rimmel Match Perfection 2-in-1 Concealer & Highlighter 030 uploaded by Salma S.Rimmel Match Perfection 2-in-1 Concealer & Highlighter 030 uploaded by Salma S.

BY RIMMEL LONDON

Rimmel Match Perfection Concealer is a Skin Tone adapting concealer. 2 in 1 concealer and highlighter. Banish signs of fatigue and illuminate the eye area. With an oxygen complex. Lets skin breathe. see more...

• Does this product work in oily skin? 2 Answers
  • Is this better for cover under eyes than Maybelline Fit Me concea...1 Answers
Buy on Amazon
Madisyn H.
This concealer has been my go to for 5 years now! It covers up my acne very well. It lasts a long time as well. I like rimmel because they have colors for all skin tones!
Lynseydale D.
I love this concealer! The only problem I have is that it is a brush tip applicator. It seems to stay dirty and wastes a lot of product.
VE-1072540Clauyelith M.
Doral, FL
Love the fact that this doubles as a concealer amd highlighter but I must say that although this was very easy to apply, it does ccrease quite a lot by the end of the day even with a high-end primer
Maria T.
Buen corrector ... Tiene excelente cobertura y gran variedad de tonos, no tiene un fuerte aroma lo cual es bueno para mi, lo recomiendo.
Krystina D.
Macedon, NY
This is a very good concealer/highlighter, although it is not quite as high-coverage as I would prefer when putting on my own makeup. It's nice though because it does illuminate the skin while providing some coverage. I probably wouldn't buy this again because there are others out there that do the same thing.
Casey H.
Windsor, WI
This is ok. I like that the applicator is a brush but after an hour it starts to look really Cakey and blotchy
Emili A.
I like, since it is one of my favorite brands is the yellow undertone detail that is super important to others of their good coverage is not as costly recommend
Sarah M.
Lexington, KY
Love this product and the only time it sits to the side is when I've got a tan lol. . But it's super blendable and doesn't crease up under the eyes
Jackie B.
Punxsutawney, PA
I love this and have recommended it to people. I love how well I can blend it in and how it hides the dark spots on my skin. Have to be careful how much you squeeze out because it is hard to get out of clothes. I mainly use it for under eye darkness. I have bought this many of times and have recommended it to others.
Arooba A.
Virginia Beach, VA
I really like it because for a liquid concealer it does not have a heavy feel , i also use it as a highlighter and it's really good for the price. The only issue I have with it is that when you squeeze to get it out , too much can get out and it can get wasteful because you really don't need that much.
Marie
Does this product work in oily skin?
Calina G.
Tennessee
Is this better for cover under eyes than Maybelline Fit Me concealer?