Rimmel Match Perfection 2-in-1 Concealer & Highlighter 030 uploaded by Natalie W.Rimmel Match Perfection 2-in-1 Concealer & Highlighter 030 uploaded by Salma S.Rimmel Match Perfection 2-in-1 Concealer & Highlighter 030 uploaded by Salma S.

BY RIMMEL LONDON

Rimmel Match Perfection Concealer is a Skin Tone adapting concealer. 2 in 1 concealer and highlighter. Banish signs of fatigue and illuminate the eye area. With an oxygen complex. Lets skin breathe. see more...

• Does this product work in oily skin? 2 Answers
  • Is this better for cover under eyes than Maybelline Fit Me concealer?1 Answers
Buy on Amazon
María G.
María G.
Me gusta este corrector para uso diario, tiene buena cobertura y su duración es corta. Lo uso cuando me hago un maquillaje sencillo que no requiere mucho trabajo. Escogí el tono natural beige y me va bien, los difumino con esponja y me funciona, corrige mis ojeras. Es bueno y su precio no es alto.
Lizzie K.
Lizzie K.
LOVE THESE! The formula is sooooo great, it applies super nicely to the skin, it doesn't feels super heavy or cakey! It blends brilliantly with your natural skin tone! I regularly use this product, I get it at the drug store!
Hannah T.
Hannah T.
Opelousas , LA
One of my favorite drugstore concealers! I find that one tube really lasts me for a while and I love the applicator and the coverage of it. It doesn't move around on my face either.
Sarah M.
Sarah M.
Lexington, KY
Love this product and the only time it sits to the side is when I've got a tan lol. . But it's super blendable and doesn't crease up under the eyes
Emili A.
Emili A.
I like, since it is one of my favorite brands is the yellow undertone detail that is super important to others of their good coverage is not as costly recommend
VE-1072540Clauyelith M.
VE-1072540Clauyelith M.
Doral, FL
Love the fact that this doubles as a concealer amd highlighter but I must say that although this was very easy to apply, it does ccrease quite a lot by the end of the day even with a high-end primer
Lynseydale D.
Lynseydale D.
I love this concealer! The only problem I have is that it is a brush tip applicator. It seems to stay dirty and wastes a lot of product.
Casey H.
Casey H.
Windsor, WI
This is ok. I like that the applicator is a brush but after an hour it starts to look really Cakey and blotchy
Krystina D.
Krystina D.
Macedon, NY
This is a very good concealer/highlighter, although it is not quite as high-coverage as I would prefer when putting on my own makeup. It's nice though because it does illuminate the skin while providing some coverage. I probably wouldn't buy this again because there are others out there that do the same thing.
Faith A.
Faith A.
My fave drugstore concealer!! I would use this as foundation if I could. It covers well, feels lightweight, blends so well, looks natural, and it doesn't crease. I've recommended this to my friends and they love it.
Marie
Marie
Does this product work in oily skin?
Calina G.
Calina G.
Tennessee
Is this better for cover under eyes than Maybelline Fit Me concealer?