Rimmel Match Perfection 2-in-1 Concealer & Highlighter 030 uploaded by Natalie W.Rimmel Match Perfection 2-in-1 Concealer & Highlighter 030 uploaded by Salma S.Rimmel Match Perfection 2-in-1 Concealer & Highlighter 030 uploaded by Salma S.

BY RIMMEL LONDON

Rimmel Match Perfection Concealer is a Skin Tone adapting concealer. 2 in 1 concealer and highlighter. Banish signs of fatigue and illuminate the eye area. With an oxygen complex. Lets skin breathe. see more...

• Does this product work in oily skin? 2 Answers
  • Is this better for cover under eyes than Maybelline Fit Me concea...1 Answers
Buy on Amazon
Maria T.
Buen corrector ... Tiene excelente cobertura y gran variedad de tonos, no tiene un fuerte aroma lo cual es bueno para mi, lo recomiendo.
Lynseydale D.
I love this concealer! The only problem I have is that it is a brush tip applicator. It seems to stay dirty and wastes a lot of product.
Sade S.
I really like this as a highlighter rather than a concealer cause it doesn't have the best coverage. But it is very brightening.
Prema B.
Glen Burnie, MD
This concealer works so amazingly I hate the sticky feel of the drug store brands but this goes on smooth and dries not sticky!
Criss A.
I'm not sure about this concealer, I have very dark circles and this is too light for them plus it doesn't last long on me.
Jennifer S.
I love this so much because it really covers up your undereyes and red spots. And it gives you a little bit of a glow.
Perrin H.
Greenwood, SC
Such a natural yet brightening concealer. I love this for everyday even if I am not wearing other makeup with it .
Leigh Anne P.
Murray, KY
Obsessed with this concealer! it works so well! It is easy to apply and its practically fool proof! i love this!
Casey H.
Windsor, WI
This is ok. I like that the applicator is a brush but after an hour it starts to look really Cakey and blotchy
Dillincia K.
Kissimmee, FL
Not the color but this by far has been one of my favorite concealers I use it everyday. Make up is life !
Marie
Does this product work in oily skin?
Calina G.
Tennessee
Is this better for cover under eyes than Maybelline Fit Me concealer?