Rimmel Match Perfection 2-in-1 Concealer & Highlighter 030 uploaded by Natalie W.Rimmel Match Perfection 2-in-1 Concealer & Highlighter 030 uploaded by Salma S.Rimmel Match Perfection 2-in-1 Concealer & Highlighter 030 uploaded by Salma S.

BY RIMMEL LONDON

Rimmel Match Perfection Concealer is a Skin Tone adapting concealer. 2 in 1 concealer and highlighter. Banish signs of fatigue and illuminate the eye area. With an oxygen complex. Lets skin breathe. see more...

• Does this product work in oily skin? 2 Answers
  • Is this better for cover under eyes than Maybelline Fit Me concea...1 Answers
Buy on Amazon
Really like this concealer. great coverage. Although, wasn't a big fan of the applicator. I felt like i could never get enough concealer out
Jennifer S.
I love this so much because it really covers up your undereyes and red spots. And it gives you a little bit of a glow.
Obey N.
Chicago
Works very good only bad thing about it is it dries a little to fast for me when I'm trying to blend it.
Criss A.
I'm not sure about this concealer, I have very dark circles and this is too light for them plus it doesn't last long on me.
Lizzy R.
I'm not sure how I feel about this product. I was looking for a dupe for the YSL touch éclat, and this has a much thicker formula than I expected. I think it wears well for a drugstore concealer, but I never reach for it over my NARS concealer - I'd rather just stick to that.
Lynseydale D.
I love this concealer! The only problem I have is that it is a brush tip applicator. It seems to stay dirty and wastes a lot of product.
Influenster M.
Another product from this brand that I don't recommend. It says it highlights and conceals. It didn't for me. It blended right in with my makeup and sets into my fine lines. It is not buildable and I won't be repurchasing this.
Casey H.
Windsor, WI
This is ok. I like that the applicator is a brush but after an hour it starts to look really Cakey and blotchy
Emili A.
I like, since it is one of my favorite brands is the yellow undertone detail that is super important to others of their good coverage is not as costly recommend
Maria T.
Buen corrector ... Tiene excelente cobertura y gran variedad de tonos, no tiene un fuerte aroma lo cual es bueno para mi, lo recomiendo.
Marie
Does this product work in oily skin?
Calina G.
Tennessee
Is this better for cover under eyes than Maybelline Fit Me concealer?