Rimmel Match Perfection 2-in-1 Concealer & Highlighter 030 uploaded by Natalie W.Rimmel Match Perfection 2-in-1 Concealer & Highlighter 030 uploaded by Salma S.Rimmel Match Perfection 2-in-1 Concealer & Highlighter 030 uploaded by Salma S.

BY RIMMEL LONDON

Rimmel Match Perfection Concealer is a Skin Tone adapting concealer. 2 in 1 concealer and highlighter. Banish signs of fatigue and illuminate the eye area. With an oxygen complex. Lets skin breathe. see more...

• Does this product work in oily skin? 2 Answers
  • Is this better for cover under eyes than Maybelline Fit Me concealer?1 Answers
Buy on Amazon
Jennifer S.
Jennifer S.
Review for: Rimmel Match Perfection 2-in-1 Concealer & Highlighter 030
I love this so much because it really covers up your undereyes and red spots. And it gives you a little bit of a glow.
Influenster M.
Influenster M.
Review for: Rimmel Match Perfection 2-in-1 Concealer & Highlighter 030
Another product from this brand that I don't recommend. It says it highlights and conceals. It didn't for me. It blended right in with my makeup and sets into my fine lines. It is not buildable and I won't be repurchasing this.
Maria T.
Maria T.
Review for: Rimmel Match Perfection 2-in-1 Concealer & Highlighter 030
Buen corrector ... Tiene excelente cobertura y gran variedad de tonos, no tiene un fuerte aroma lo cual es bueno para mi, lo recomiendo.
Lynseydale D.
Lynseydale D.
Review for: Rimmel Match Perfection 2-in-1 Concealer & Highlighter 030
I love this concealer! The only problem I have is that it is a brush tip applicator. It seems to stay dirty and wastes a lot of product.
VE-1072540Clauyelith M.
VE-1072540Clauyelith M.
Review for: Rimmel Match Perfection 2-in-1 Concealer & Highlighter 030
Love the fact that this doubles as a concealer amd highlighter but I must say that although this was very easy to apply, it does ccrease quite a lot by the end of the day even with a high-end primer
Leigh Anne P.
Leigh Anne P.
Murray , KY
Review for: Rimmel Match Perfection 2-in-1 Concealer & Highlighter 030
Obsessed with this concealer! it works so well! It is easy to apply and its practically fool proof! i love this!
Faith A.
Faith A.
Review for: Rimmel Match Perfection 2-in-1 Concealer & Highlighter 030
My fave drugstore concealer!! I would use this as foundation if I could. It covers well, feels lightweight, blends so well, looks natural, and it doesn't crease. I've recommended this to my friends and they love it.
Hannah T.
Hannah T.
Opelousas , LA
Review for: Rimmel Match Perfection 2-in-1 Concealer & Highlighter 030
One of my favorite drugstore concealers! I find that one tube really lasts me for a while and I love the applicator and the coverage of it. It doesn't move around on my face either.
Madisyn H.
Madisyn H.
Review for: Rimmel Match Perfection 2-in-1 Concealer & Highlighter 030
This concealer has been my go to for 5 years now! It covers up my acne very well. It lasts a long time as well. I like rimmel because they have colors for all skin tones!
Criss A.
Criss A.
Review for: Rimmel Match Perfection 2-in-1 Concealer & Highlighter 030
I'm not sure about this concealer, I have very dark circles and this is too light for them plus it doesn't last long on me.
Marie
Marie
Does this product work in oily skin?
Calina G.
Calina G.
Tennessee
Is this better for cover under eyes than Maybelline Fit Me concealer?