Rimmel Match Perfection 2-in-1 Concealer & Highlighter 030 uploaded by Natalie W.Rimmel Match Perfection 2-in-1 Concealer & Highlighter 030 uploaded by Salma S.Rimmel Match Perfection 2-in-1 Concealer & Highlighter 030 uploaded by Salma S.

BY RIMMEL LONDON

Rimmel Match Perfection Concealer is a Skin Tone adapting concealer. 2 in 1 concealer and highlighter. Banish signs of fatigue and illuminate the eye area. With an oxygen complex. Lets skin breathe. see more...

• Does this product work in oily skin? 2 Answers
  • Is this better for cover under eyes than Maybelline Fit Me concea...1 Answers
Buy on Amazon
Nadia M.
Este corrector se las trae, no es malo, tiene buena cobertura, pero no es de mis favoritos, ya que en mi caso se oxida muy rápido, me dura unas 4 horas aun sellándolo con polvo, uso el 230, es bueno para una salida rápida, pero para un maquillaje que requiera mas duración este no lo recomiendo
Lu D.
i really don't recommend this for people with a yellow undertone, i bought it like 2 months ago and I started using it right now and it's super pink. I don't think I would ever buy it again.. But for those with a pink undertone I think it will work for for u!
Hannah T.
Opelousas, LA
One of my favorite drugstore concealers! I find that one tube really lasts me for a while and I love the applicator and the coverage of it. It doesn't move around on my face either.
Ashton S.
Love this concealer, it covers blemishes easily and
isn't cakey at all! Layers perfectly over foundation.
I haven't used anything but this concealer for as long
as I can remember. Lasts all day!
Lizzie K.
LOVE THESE! The formula is sooooo great, it applies super nicely to the skin, it doesn't feels super heavy or cakey! It blends brilliantly with your natural skin tone! I regularly use this product, I get it at the drug store!
VE-1072540Clauyelith M.
Doral, FL
Love the fact that this doubles as a concealer amd highlighter but I must say that although this was very easy to apply, it does ccrease quite a lot by the end of the day even with a high-end primer
Emili A.
I like, since it is one of my favorite brands is the yellow undertone detail that is super important to others of their good coverage is not as costly recommend
Sarah M.
Lexington, KY
Love this product and the only time it sits to the side is when I've got a tan lol. . But it's super blendable and doesn't crease up under the eyes
jaime a.
I love this product it covers blemishes very well and is extreme easy to blend in with ur foundation. Can't even tell i have used a concealer
Really like this concealer. great coverage. Although, wasn't a big fan of the applicator. I felt like i could never get enough concealer out
Marie
Does this product work in oily skin?
Calina G.
Tennessee
Is this better for cover under eyes than Maybelline Fit Me concealer?