Rimmel Match Perfection 2-in-1 Concealer & Highlighter 030 uploaded by Natalie W.Rimmel Match Perfection 2-in-1 Concealer & Highlighter 030 uploaded by Salma S.Rimmel Match Perfection 2-in-1 Concealer & Highlighter 030 uploaded by Salma S.

BY RIMMEL LONDON

Rimmel Match Perfection Concealer is a Skin Tone adapting concealer. 2 in 1 concealer and highlighter. Banish signs of fatigue and illuminate the eye area. With an oxygen complex. Lets skin breathe. see more...

• Does this product work in oily skin? 2 Answers
  • Is this better for cover under eyes than Maybelline Fit Me concea...1 Answers
Buy on Amazon
Dani R.
It's a decent value. The packaging makes for easy application. The product blends out easily. The coverage is on the medium/sheer side & creases under the eye & on the smile lines. I prefer to use it for a "no makeup" highlight.
reilly S.
it was decent nothing too life changing it was one of the first concealer i tried, it's not too full coverage but it's not not existent either i think if you're looking to cover slight discoloration this could really work for you
Sydni C.
Brings out the orange in your natural tone. If you have any, this product isn't for you. Applied easily and had the perfect mixture of light coverage while still covering those blemishes.
merita H.
Pikeville, NC
I like this concealer. I love the price the color available. I mix mine with light and dark to get the right shades for my skin type I'm very fair with pinkish red under tones I really have a hard time finding the right shade but overall I would recommend it if you like mixing colors.
lina m.
I love this product!!!! The pros of this product is probably it's easy to use and it actually brightens your eyes! Its really easy to apply and to blend and i recommend this product to everyone it's so good!
Jenn D.
This is my favorite highlighting concealer. It blends well with my beauty blender and it does not clump up under my eyes. It can also be found at the drug store which is a plus!
Krystal H.
I dont like this product. It doesnt cover anything on my face it smears very easily. Not long lasting. The color choices are poor. I wouldnt recommend this to anyone.
Taylor D.
Oakland Gdns, NY
I use this every SINGLE day. The best one I have ever used in my makeup routine and that's compared to really expensive ones! Brightens up your face doesn't creace and blends beautifully.
María G.
Me gusta este corrector para uso diario, tiene buena cobertura y su duración es corta. Lo uso cuando me hago un maquillaje sencillo que no requiere mucho trabajo. Escogí el tono natural beige y me va bien, los difumino con esponja y me funciona, corrige mis ojeras. Es bueno y su precio no es alto.
Really like this concealer. great coverage. Although, wasn't a big fan of the applicator. I felt like i could never get enough concealer out
Marie
Does this product work in oily skin?
Calina G.
Tennessee
Is this better for cover under eyes than Maybelline Fit Me concealer?