Rimmel Match Perfection 2-in-1 Concealer & Highlighter 030 uploaded by Natalie W.Rimmel Match Perfection 2-in-1 Concealer & Highlighter 030 uploaded by Salma S.Rimmel Match Perfection 2-in-1 Concealer & Highlighter 030 uploaded by Salma S.

BY RIMMEL LONDON

Rimmel Match Perfection Concealer is a Skin Tone adapting concealer. 2 in 1 concealer and highlighter. Banish signs of fatigue and illuminate the eye area. With an oxygen complex. Lets skin breathe. see more...

• Does this product work in oily skin? 2 Answers
  • Is this better for cover under eyes than Maybelline Fit Me concea...1 Answers
Buy on Amazon
Jenn D.
This is my favorite highlighting concealer. It blends well with my beauty blender and it does not clump up under my eyes. It can also be found at the drug store which is a plus!
Krystal H.
I dont like this product. It doesnt cover anything on my face it smears very easily. Not long lasting. The color choices are poor. I wouldnt recommend this to anyone.
Taylor D.
Oakland Gdns, NY
I use this every SINGLE day. The best one I have ever used in my makeup routine and that's compared to really expensive ones! Brightens up your face doesn't creace and blends beautifully.
Neyllen P.
This correction is good because it covers well and cover imperfections, I like it Illuminator also two in one that is an excellent combination what I see is that you must work fast and allow to dry thoroughly to see how it works
Este corrector es bueno porque cubre bien y tapa las imperfecciones, me gusta que sea iluminador también ese dos en uno es una excelente combinación lo que veo es que se debe trabajar rápido y dejar secar bien para ver como trabaja
Kelsey O.
Chester, SC
This concealer is great for the under eye area. It has a beautiful finish that you can make either dewy or matte. It can crease and slide so it is required to use a primer and powder.
Krystina D.
Macedon, NY
This is a very good concealer/highlighter, although it is not quite as high-coverage as I would prefer when putting on my own makeup. It's nice though because it does illuminate the skin while providing some coverage. I probably wouldn't buy this again because there are others out there that do the same thing.
Jackie B.
Punxsutawney, PA
I love this and have recommended it to people. I love how well I can blend it in and how it hides the dark spots on my skin. Have to be careful how much you squeeze out because it is hard to get out of clothes. I mainly use it for under eye darkness. I have bought this many of times and have recommended it to others.
Xcxcggcxvb V.
Berlino
I really like this concealer. It covers redness and a little bit dark circles. It is easy to blend and so creamy. It is light to medium coverage but I super recommend you to try!
María G.
Me gusta este corrector para uso diario, tiene buena cobertura y su duración es corta. Lo uso cuando me hago un maquillaje sencillo que no requiere mucho trabajo. Escogí el tono natural beige y me va bien, los difumino con esponja y me funciona, corrige mis ojeras. Es bueno y su precio no es alto.
Lizzy R.
I'm not sure how I feel about this product. I was looking for a dupe for the YSL touch éclat, and this has a much thicker formula than I expected. I think it wears well for a drugstore concealer, but I never reach for it over my NARS concealer - I'd rather just stick to that.
Marie
Does this product work in oily skin?
Calina G.
Tennessee
Is this better for cover under eyes than Maybelline Fit Me concealer?