Rimmel Match Perfection 2-in-1 Concealer & Highlighter 030 uploaded by Natalie W.Rimmel Match Perfection 2-in-1 Concealer & Highlighter 030 uploaded by Salma S.Rimmel Match Perfection 2-in-1 Concealer & Highlighter 030 uploaded by Salma S.

BY RIMMEL LONDON

Rimmel Match Perfection Concealer is a Skin Tone adapting concealer. 2 in 1 concealer and highlighter. Banish signs of fatigue and illuminate the eye area. With an oxygen complex. Lets skin breathe. see more...

• Does this product work in oily skin? 2 Answers
  • Is this better for cover under eyes than Maybelline Fit Me concealer?1 Answers
Buy on Amazon
reilly S.
reilly S.
Review for: Rimmel Match Perfection 2-in-1 Concealer & Highlighter 030
it was decent nothing too life changing it was one of the first concealer i tried, it's not too full coverage but it's not not existent either i think if you're looking to cover slight discoloration this could really work for you
merita H.
merita H.
Pikeville, NC
Review for: Rimmel Match Perfection 2-in-1 Concealer & Highlighter 030
I like this concealer. I love the price the color available. I mix mine with light and dark to get the right shades for my skin type I'm very fair with pinkish red under tones I really have a hard time finding the right shade but overall I would recommend it if you like mixing colors.
Alyssa E.
Alyssa E.
Review for: Rimmel Match Perfection 2-in-1 Concealer & Highlighter 030
This is actually my favorite concealer. The price was very good. It is so easy to blend and it has a really nice creamy formula. I usually use it around my eyebrows but it also works in highlight areas because it doesn't make your pores look big. would 100% recommend for a drugstore concealer.
lina m.
lina m.
Review for: Rimmel Match Perfection 2-in-1 Concealer & Highlighter 030
I love this product!!!! The pros of this product is probably it's easy to use and it actually brightens your eyes! Its really easy to apply and to blend and i recommend this product to everyone it's so good!
Jenn D.
Jenn D.
Review for: Rimmel Match Perfection 2-in-1 Concealer & Highlighter 030
This is my favorite highlighting concealer. It blends well with my beauty blender and it does not clump up under my eyes. It can also be found at the drug store which is a plus!
Krystal H.
Krystal H.
Review for: Rimmel Match Perfection 2-in-1 Concealer & Highlighter 030
I dont like this product. It doesnt cover anything on my face it smears very easily. Not long lasting. The color choices are poor. I wouldnt recommend this to anyone.
Taylor D.
Taylor D.
Oakland Gdns, NY
Review for: Rimmel Match Perfection 2-in-1 Concealer & Highlighter 030
I use this every SINGLE day. The best one I have ever used in my makeup routine and that's compared to really expensive ones! Brightens up your face doesn't creace and blends beautifully.
jaime a.
jaime a.
Review for: Rimmel Match Perfection 2-in-1 Concealer & Highlighter 030
I love this product it covers blemishes very well and is extreme easy to blend in with ur foundation. Can't even tell i have used a concealer
Review for: Rimmel Match Perfection 2-in-1 Concealer & Highlighter 030
Really like this concealer. great coverage. Although, wasn't a big fan of the applicator. I felt like i could never get enough concealer out
Obey N.
Obey N.
Chicago
Review for: Rimmel Match Perfection 2-in-1 Concealer & Highlighter 030
Works very good only bad thing about it is it dries a little to fast for me when I'm trying to blend it.
Marie
Marie
Does this product work in oily skin?
Calina G.
Calina G.
Tennessee
Is this better for cover under eyes than Maybelline Fit Me concealer?