Rimmel Match Perfection 2-in-1 Concealer & Highlighter 030 uploaded by Natalie W.Rimmel Match Perfection 2-in-1 Concealer & Highlighter 030 uploaded by Salma S.Rimmel Match Perfection 2-in-1 Concealer & Highlighter 030 uploaded by Salma S.

BY RIMMEL LONDON

Rimmel Match Perfection Concealer is a Skin Tone adapting concealer. 2 in 1 concealer and highlighter. Banish signs of fatigue and illuminate the eye area. With an oxygen complex. Lets skin breathe. see more...

• Does this product work in oily skin? 2 Answers
  • Is this better for cover under eyes than Maybelline Fit Me concealer?1 Answers
Buy on Amazon
Dillincia K.
Dillincia K.
Kissimmee, FL
Not the color but this by far has been one of my favorite concealers I use it everyday. Make up is life !
Danni T.
Danni T.
Lake Wales, FL
Great for concealing and highlighting. Coverage is great and it's totally affordable!!
Mandi W.
Mandi W.
Dayton, OH
Oh man! I really love this stuff. I am normally a brand whore, and try to stick with high end cosmetics...but a beauty blogger suggested I try LA Girl concealer.. The store didn't have that but they did have this which was in the same packaging. I really love it. Not only does it conceal but it brightens and highlights (non shimmery) so I can use it anywhere on my face. Couldn't recommend enough!
Ashlie H.
Ashlie H.
I Love Rimmel so I may be slightly bias. I normally don't use concealer but I have started bc I've gotten lazy with my eyeshadow application. So I purchased this as my cheat/eyeshadow clean up, but I find myself reaching for it even when I don't need it for that reason. Great coverage, perfect tone match, blends awesome & really does highlight! Wonderful product!
Eddreijah M.
Eddreijah M.
Las Vegas, NV
I have been using this for a long time. It's a very reliable product. If you are looking for a great concealer with a price tag that will not break the bank... this is it! Also, it is available in a lot of places so it is easy to find.
Makenna H.
Makenna H.
Danville, VA
I don't really recommend this concealer to anyone. It really clings to dry spots and sinks into any type of marks on your face. It also starts to look like it breaks your skin apart. Very ugly finish. The only thing I do like about it is the brush that comes with it.
Kelly N.
Kelly N.
Sarasota, FL
I got this to cover up the under eye dark circles I had while out of town. It worked fairly well but I felt like it settled into some of the fine lines I had and made them seem more noticeable. The packaging was great. I will still buy products from this company.
Sara H.
Sara H.
Byron Center, MI
I gave this a three just because I haven't tried anything else and have nothing to compare it to. I felt that even if I baked it, it still left creasing. Which wasn't pleasant. I have used it all up and am now on to a different brand.
Dani R.
Dani R.
It's a decent value. The packaging makes for easy application. The product blends out easily. The coverage is on the medium/sheer side & creases under the eye & on the smile lines. I prefer to use it for a "no makeup" highlight.
Sydni C.
Sydni C.
Brings out the orange in your natural tone. If you have any, this product isn't for you. Applied easily and had the perfect mixture of light coverage while still covering those blemishes.
Marie
Marie
Does this product work in oily skin?
Calina G.
Calina G.
Tennessee
Is this better for cover under eyes than Maybelline Fit Me concealer?