Rimmel Match Perfection 2-in-1 Concealer & Highlighter 030 uploaded by Natalie W.Rimmel Match Perfection 2-in-1 Concealer & Highlighter 030 uploaded by Salma S.Rimmel Match Perfection 2-in-1 Concealer & Highlighter 030 uploaded by Salma S.

BY RIMMEL LONDON

Rimmel Match Perfection Concealer is a Skin Tone adapting concealer. 2 in 1 concealer and highlighter. Banish signs of fatigue and illuminate the eye area. With an oxygen complex. Lets skin breathe. see more...

• Does this product work in oily skin? 2 Answers
  • Is this better for cover under eyes than Maybelline Fit Me concealer?1 Answers
Buy on Amazon
Erin L.
Erin L.
Albuquerque, NM
Review for: Rimmel Match Perfection 2-in-1 Concealer & Highlighter 030
I started using this after a youtuber put it on one of videos & loved it. So I bought it & it did amazing things. I have continuously bought it since 7 it seems to get worse. I just bought new tube & have only used it once because it doesn't seem to do much anymore. The coverage seems to wear off quickly & it not as opaque as I would like it to be. Also, the highlighting effect has lost it's touch as well. I don't know if it's a new formulation but it kind of sucks. I gave it 3 stars because I did love it at one time.
Neyllen P.
Neyllen P.
Review for: Rimmel Match Perfection 2-in-1 Concealer & Highlighter 030
This correction is good because it covers well and cover imperfections, I like it Illuminator also two in one that is an excellent combination what I see is that you must work fast and allow to dry thoroughly to see how it works
Este corrector es bueno porque cubre bien y tapa las imperfecciones, me gusta que sea iluminador también ese dos en uno es una excelente combinación lo que veo es que se debe trabajar rápido y dejar secar bien para ver como trabaja
Nadia M.
Nadia M.
Review for: Rimmel Match Perfection 2-in-1 Concealer & Highlighter 030
Este corrector se las trae, no es malo, tiene buena cobertura, pero no es de mis favoritos, ya que en mi caso se oxida muy rápido, me dura unas 4 horas aun sellándolo con polvo, uso el 230, es bueno para una salida rápida, pero para un maquillaje que requiera mas duración este no lo recomiendo
Lu D.
Lu D.
Review for: Rimmel Match Perfection 2-in-1 Concealer & Highlighter 030
i really don't recommend this for people with a yellow undertone, i bought it like 2 months ago and I started using it right now and it's super pink. I don't think I would ever buy it again.. But for those with a pink undertone I think it will work for for u!
Tiffany R.
Tiffany R.
tampa, FL
Review for: Rimmel Match Perfection 2-in-1 Concealer & Highlighter 030
This is my favorite concealer!! I've been using it for years. It is easy to apply bc it comes with a brush like applicator. I use it for under eye dark circle and it's great!! I definitely would recommend
Ashton S.
Ashton S.
Review for: Rimmel Match Perfection 2-in-1 Concealer & Highlighter 030
Love this concealer, it covers blemishes easily and
isn't cakey at all! Layers perfectly over foundation.
I haven't used anything but this concealer for as long
as I can remember. Lasts all day!
Megan B.
Megan B.
Hemlock, NY
Review for: Rimmel Match Perfection 2-in-1 Concealer & Highlighter 030
Closest match to the famous YSL touche eclat I've found, and at such a low price! Works better than my highlighter as a highlighter. Good staying power. Rimmel is highly underrated!
Review for: Rimmel Match Perfection 2-in-1 Concealer & Highlighter 030
I really like this concealer. It covers redness and a little bit dark circles. It is easy to blend and so creamy. It is light to medium coverage but I super recommend you to try!
Sade S.
Sade S.
Review for: Rimmel Match Perfection 2-in-1 Concealer & Highlighter 030
I really like this as a highlighter rather than a concealer cause it doesn't have the best coverage. But it is very brightening.
Perrin H.
Perrin H.
Greenwood, SC
Review for: Rimmel Match Perfection 2-in-1 Concealer & Highlighter 030
Such a natural yet brightening concealer. I love this for everyday even if I am not wearing other makeup with it .
Marie
Marie
Does this product work in oily skin?
Calina G.
Calina G.
Tennessee
Is this better for cover under eyes than Maybelline Fit Me concealer?