Rimmel Match Perfection 2-in-1 Concealer & Highlighter 030 uploaded by Natalie W.Rimmel Match Perfection 2-in-1 Concealer & Highlighter 030 uploaded by Salma S.Rimmel Match Perfection 2-in-1 Concealer & Highlighter 030 uploaded by Salma S.

BY RIMMEL LONDON

Rimmel Match Perfection Concealer is a Skin Tone adapting concealer. 2 in 1 concealer and highlighter. Banish signs of fatigue and illuminate the eye area. With an oxygen complex. Lets skin breathe. see more...

• Does this product work in oily skin? 2 Answers
  • Is this better for cover under eyes than Maybelline Fit Me concea...1 Answers
Buy on Amazon
Danie H.
Beauty Junkie Expert
The quality is amazing! This product is so great! The price is a bit high, but so worth it. Will be repurchasing as long as my store has them in stock! Very well made and works great! Love this product so much. I recommend it to everyone! I also love the packaging!
Mandi W.
Dayton, OH
Beauty Junkie Expert
Oh man! I really love this stuff. I am normally a brand whore, and try to stick with high end cosmetics...but a beauty blogger suggested I try LA Girl concealer.. The store didn't have that but they did have this which was in the same packaging. I really love it. Not only does it conceal but it brightens and highlights (non shimmery) so I can use it anywhere on my face. Couldn't recommend enough!
Ashlie H.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I Love Rimmel so I may be slightly bias. I normally don't use concealer but I have started bc I've gotten lazy with my eyeshadow application. So I purchased this as my cheat/eyeshadow clean up, but I find myself reaching for it even when I don't need it for that reason. Great coverage, perfect tone match, blends awesome & really does highlight! Wonderful product!
Makenna H.
Danville, VA
Beauty Junkie Expert
I don't really recommend this concealer to anyone. It really clings to dry spots and sinks into any type of marks on your face. It also starts to look like it breaks your skin apart. Very ugly finish. The only thing I do like about it is the brush that comes with it.
Alyssa E.
Beauty Junkie Expert
This is actually my favorite concealer. The price was very good. It is so easy to blend and it has a really nice creamy formula. I usually use it around my eyebrows but it also works in highlight areas because it doesn't make your pores look big. would 100% recommend for a drugstore concealer.
Faith A.
Beauty Junkie Expert
My fave drugstore concealer!! I would use this as foundation if I could. It covers well, feels lightweight, blends so well, looks natural, and it doesn't crease. I've recommended this to my friends and they love it.
Eddreijah M.
Las Vegas, NV
I have been using this for a long time. It's a very reliable product. If you are looking for a great concealer with a price tag that will not break the bank... this is it! Also, it is available in a lot of places so it is easy to find.
Kelly N.
Sarasota, FL
Beauty Junkie Expert
I got this to cover up the under eye dark circles I had while out of town. It worked fairly well but I felt like it settled into some of the fine lines I had and made them seem more noticeable. The packaging was great. I will still buy products from this company.
Hannah T.
Opelousas, LA
One of my favorite drugstore concealers! I find that one tube really lasts me for a while and I love the applicator and the coverage of it. It doesn't move around on my face either.
Sara H.
Byron Center, MI
Beauty Junkie Expert
I gave this a three just because I haven't tried anything else and have nothing to compare it to. I felt that even if I baked it, it still left creasing. Which wasn't pleasant. I have used it all up and am now on to a different brand.
Marie
Does this product work in oily skin?
Calina G.
Tennessee
Is this better for cover under eyes than Maybelline Fit Me concealer?