Rimmel Match Perfection 2-in-1 Concealer & Highlighter 030 uploaded by Natalie W.Rimmel Match Perfection 2-in-1 Concealer & Highlighter 030 uploaded by Salma S.Rimmel Match Perfection 2-in-1 Concealer & Highlighter 030 uploaded by Salma S.

BY RIMMEL LONDON

Rimmel Match Perfection Concealer is a Skin Tone adapting concealer. 2 in 1 concealer and highlighter. Banish signs of fatigue and illuminate the eye area. With an oxygen complex. Lets skin breathe. see more...

• Does this product work in oily skin? 2 Answers
  • Is this better for cover under eyes than Maybelline Fit Me concea...1 Answers
Buy on Amazon
Danie H.
The quality is amazing! This product is so great! The price is a bit high, but so worth it. Will be repurchasing as long as my store has them in stock! Very well made and works great! Love this product so much. I recommend it to everyone! I also love the packaging!
Erin L.
Albuquerque, NM
I started using this after a youtuber put it on one of videos & loved it. So I bought it & it did amazing things. I have continuously bought it since 7 it seems to get worse. I just bought new tube & have only used it once because it doesn't seem to do much anymore. The coverage seems to wear off quickly & it not as opaque as I would like it to be. Also, the highlighting effect has lost it's touch as well. I don't know if it's a new formulation but it kind of sucks. I gave it 3 stars because I did love it at one time.
Mandi W.
Dayton, OH
Oh man! I really love this stuff. I am normally a brand whore, and try to stick with high end cosmetics...but a beauty blogger suggested I try LA Girl concealer.. The store didn't have that but they did have this which was in the same packaging. I really love it. Not only does it conceal but it brightens and highlights (non shimmery) so I can use it anywhere on my face. Couldn't recommend enough!
Ashlie H.
I Love Rimmel so I may be slightly bias. I normally don't use concealer but I have started bc I've gotten lazy with my eyeshadow application. So I purchased this as my cheat/eyeshadow clean up, but I find myself reaching for it even when I don't need it for that reason. Great coverage, perfect tone match, blends awesome & really does highlight! Wonderful product!
Makenna H.
Danville, VA
I don't really recommend this concealer to anyone. It really clings to dry spots and sinks into any type of marks on your face. It also starts to look like it breaks your skin apart. Very ugly finish. The only thing I do like about it is the brush that comes with it.
Alyssa E.
Southampton , MA
This is actually my favorite concealer. The price was very good. It is so easy to blend and it has a really nice creamy formula. I usually use it around my eyebrows but it also works in highlight areas because it doesn't make your pores look big. would 100% recommend for a drugstore concealer.
Tiffany R.
tampa, FL
This is my favorite concealer!! I've been using it for years. It is easy to apply bc it comes with a brush like applicator. I use it for under eye dark circle and it's great!! I definitely would recommend
Eddreijah M.
Las Vegas, NV
I have been using this for a long time. It's a very reliable product. If you are looking for a great concealer with a price tag that will not break the bank... this is it! Also, it is available in a lot of places so it is easy to find.
Arooba A.
Virginia Beach, VA
I really like it because for a liquid concealer it does not have a heavy feel , i also use it as a highlighter and it's really good for the price. The only issue I have with it is that when you squeeze to get it out , too much can get out and it can get wasteful because you really don't need that much.
Kelly N.
Sarasota, FL
I got this to cover up the under eye dark circles I had while out of town. It worked fairly well but I felt like it settled into some of the fine lines I had and made them seem more noticeable. The packaging was great. I will still buy products from this company.
Marie
Does this product work in oily skin?
Calina G.
Tennessee
Is this better for cover under eyes than Maybelline Fit Me concealer?