Add a Photo
Rimmel Match Perfection 2-in-1 Concealer and Highlighter, Fair & Fair Light Kit w/ Dimple Bracelet

#201 in Concealer
Rimmel Match Perfection 2-in-1 Concealer and Highlighter, Fair and Fair Light with Dimple Bracelet
Photo (1)
Sanihe R.
Sanihe R.

Mi corrector favorito, ademas se puede usar como iluminador, muy buena cobertura y durabilidad.
Katelyn O.
Katelyn O.
E Stroudsburg, PA

1951 reviews

Love this concealer by Rimmel London. Great coverage for under my eyes and stays on all day
Joseth A.
Joseth A.

THIS IS PERFECT, I LOVE IT, I WANNA MORE OF THIS, ITS SO UNIQUE AND BEAUTIFUL, RECOMMENDED
Alicia M.
Alicia M.

love this concealer great for spot correcting as well. packaging is simple. yet affortable
Lexi H.
Lexi H.

This was such a good match for my skin tone. It was great. Nothing bad to say about it.
Margaret M.
Margaret M.
Oliver Springs, TN

I do really like the Fair skin concealer I really have had a lot of success with rimmel and they aren't too pricey. Very reasonable for the everyday makeup wearer especially for myself I can't afford the high end brands like MAC although I wish I would. 😝😆.
It works really well for me! The colors are nice and easy to blend! It did crease a little for me but it lasted all day which is good!
I don't usually use this kind of products but i love it! This worked really good for my skin and i can recomend this product for girls that are starting to use make up, is perfect for every type of skin.
Kara B.
Kara B.
Lexington, KY

This is my go-to concealer at the moment. It has okay coverage, but my favorite thing about it is the applicator. It has a brush connected to the product which is really nice.
Emily R.
Emily R.
Punto Fijo, Falcón, Venezuela

So. Good! It really works out if you want a neat highlight in your face.. Its really easy to use and gives nice results
Courtney L.
Courtney L.

Is it easy to use with the water led mot technique? Because that's the only way I can get any unnoticeable contour blends

Join Now