Add a Photo
Rimmel Match Perfection 2-in-1 Concealer and Highlighter, Fair & Fair Light Kit w/ Dimple Bracelet

By RIMMEL
#215 in Concealer
Rimmel Match Perfection 2-in-1 Concealer and Highlighter, Fair and Fair Light with Dimple Bracelet
Jahnaysia D.
Jahnaysia D.

I love this concealer because I usually have clear skin so it's rare that I wear foundation. This concealer covers spots well and blends easy !
Amanda D.
Amanda D.

Love this concealer!!! Blends easily and does not crease. Lasts all day and for someone who has oily skin, the longevity is definitely a plus.
Natalee C.
Natalee C.
Chillicothe, OH

I AM IN LOOOOOOOOOVE WITH THIS. I had been struggling finding a concealer I like but this is AMAZING! And it's a highlighter ❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️
It works really well for me! The colors are nice and easy to blend! It did crease a little for me but it lasted all day which is good!
Rosmira H.
Rosmira H.
Venezuela

Es un producto que puedo conseguir con facilidad en las farmacias, tiene buena formula .uso el tono médium para discimular mis ojeras
Sabrina M.
Sabrina M.
Vail, AZ

This is a good product that covers a lot.I have used it to cover many sores caused by my RA on my body as well as my face.
Emily R.
Emily R.
Punto Fijo, Falcón, Venezuela

So. Good! It really works out if you want a neat highlight in your face.. Its really easy to use and gives nice results
destiny t.
destiny t.

My go to concealer i absolutely love this product has such great coverage and gives off such a beautiful highlight
Nikki T.
Nikki T.
Chicopee, MA

Love this concealer. I have repurchased it more than once. Works well and covers well lasts a long time
Angeles U.
Angeles U.
Medley, FL

Demasiado bueno, porque siendo un corrector de cobertura media, deja un buen acabado y a parte ilumina
Courtney L.
Courtney L.

Is it easy to use with the water led mot technique? Because that's the only way I can get any unnoticeable contour blends

Join Now