BY RIMMEL LONDON

Rimmel Match Perfection 2-in-1 Concealer and Highlighter, Fair and Fair Light with Dimple Bracelet see more...

• Is it easy to use with the water led mot technique? Because that...1 Answers
Rimmel Match Perfection 2-in-1 Concealer and Highlighter, Fair & Fair Light Kit w/ Dimple Bracelet
Buy on Jet.com
Allison P.
Rancho Cordova, CA
Beauty Junkie Expert
It has great color and extremely easy to match. The one thing I didn't like about this product was how thin it goes on. I find myself layering for the amount of coverage I desire. Overall it blends well, just requires multiple layers.
Tiffany M.
Fort Hood, TX
Beauty Junkie Expert
This product is good for the price point. The color matching is great and it does cover well. I wear it everyday and it usually lasts all day unless I'm really sweaty. Rimmel Match Perfection 2-in-1 Concealer and Highlighter
Desiree C.
Goodyear, AZ
Beauty Junkie Expert
I've used these for quite some time! I usually use them for contour and in my opinion they are great. They are affordable but I would set with a bronzer after! I would definitely buy it again especially for the price of the product!
Khloe L.
Formoso
Great concealer, if that's what you want to do. If you want to highlight, however, it's nearly impossible. I use it on my underwhelming because it doesn't need powder. It doesn't look cakey but it does stay pretty mobile. I would buy it again, especially at the price point.
Aubri W.
Palm Bay, FL
Ahmazing product! I have been searching for the perfect drugstore concealer and I have found my wholly grail. Only thing I wish I could change is the brush applicator but the formula makes up for that! So worth it.
Tatiana G.
Elmwood Park , IL
Beauty Junkie Expert
I have recently tried this concealer out and i like it but I dong love it. It is very lightweight but not full coverage. It last pretty long throughout the day. I would buy it again because I feel it would be great for the summer.
Perla C.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love this product it's not full coverage. It's good for natural makeup looks. It does oxidize on the skin after a couple minutes. Doesn't look cakes and it doesn't crease. I really recommend this product for everyday use.
amelia m.
i used this for clear coverage and that is exactly what it gave me. nice packaging, and color fit my skin tone nicely. easy to apply and blend. only thing is it came off in a couple hours, but it's easy to reapply anywhere.
Katie S.
I have used this concealer for several years and it never disappoints. I hate spending loads of money on makeup and this is a perfect money savvy product that works well.
Danazia C.
Richmond, VA
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love the color choices, the brush tip, and the coverage. The brush tip makes it easy to use on several places. It even eliminates the need for a brush to conceal mistakes around your brows. Very easy to blend also.
Courtney L.
Is it easy to use with the water led mot technique? Because that's the only way I can get any unnoticeable contour blends