Add a Photo
Rimmel Match Perfection 2-in-1 Concealer and Highlighter, Fair & Fair Light Kit w/ Dimple Bracelet

By RIMMEL
#201 in Concealer
Rimmel Match Perfection 2-in-1 Concealer and Highlighter, Fair and Fair Light with Dimple Bracelet
Photo (1)
Natalee C.
Natalee C.
Chillicothe, OH

I AM IN LOOOOOOOOOVE WITH THIS. I had been struggling finding a concealer I like but this is AMAZING! And it's a highlighter ❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️
Maria U.
Maria U.
Caracas

I like this concealer because it's lightweight and medium coverage. I've been triyng this product the past month and I think it's great if you don't have a lot of dark circles. The only thing I don't like it's the colour range. But the rest is awesome.
Amanda D.
Amanda D.

Love this concealer!!! Blends easily and does not crease. Lasts all day and for someone who has oily skin, the longevity is definitely a plus.
Victoria S.
Victoria S.

This concealer is amazing! It is a little thick at first, but is easily blended out with a damp beauty blender! I love using it to cover blemishes as well as under eye circles! This also has an amazing range of shades, so you could also use it to contour!
Rosmira H.
Rosmira H.
Venezuela

Es un producto que puedo conseguir con facilidad en las farmacias, tiene buena formula .uso el tono médium para discimular mis ojeras
Cassandra M.
Cassandra M.
Lindenhurst, NY

This one is my favorite! I use it daily for years now and I wouldn't switch. I have yet to find another brand that covers as well as this one. It's not expensive either. Competitively prices compared to other drugstore brands. I will keep using this brand.
Margaret M.
Margaret M.
Oliver Springs, TN

I do really like the Fair skin concealer I really have had a lot of success with rimmel and they aren't too pricey. Very reasonable for the everyday makeup wearer especially for myself I can't afford the high end brands like MAC although I wish I would. 😝😆.
It works really well for me! The colors are nice and easy to blend! It did crease a little for me but it lasted all day which is good!
I don't usually use this kind of products but i love it! This worked really good for my skin and i can recomend this product for girls that are starting to use make up, is perfect for every type of skin.
Rahima a.
Rahima a.

This product is amazing no wonder when i go into buying this its always out of stock. I would highly recommend this product its is jyst perfect. Its an concealer and a highlight 2 in 1.
Courtney L.
Courtney L.

Is it easy to use with the water led mot technique? Because that's the only way I can get any unnoticeable contour blends

Join Now