BY RIMMEL LONDON

Rimmel Match Perfection 2-in-1 Concealer and Highlighter, Fair and Fair Light with Dimple Bracelet see more...

• Is it easy to use with the water led mot technique? Because that...1 Answers
Rimmel Match Perfection 2-in-1 Concealer and Highlighter, Fair & Fair Light Kit w/ Dimple Bracelet
Lauren B.
Lauren B.
Staten Island, NY
This concealer is amazing! I would recommend this to all who are going for quite a bright under eye look. You look instantly revitalized after applying this and I have found it does not crease much--although it would be a good idea to set with powder under the eye. I've found it works wonders on covering blemishes too. Affordable price, great coverage, what more do you need?
Carol J.
Carol J.
I have only used this a couple a times and I will say it is just ok. It does not do a good job at covering dark circles but it does blend well and is pretty good at highlighting the under eye area. It do not feel like you could really build this product because it might get a little cakey.  Will have to try to color correct first. But great price.
Victoria M.
Victoria M.
Herndon, VA
I really wanted to love this product after all the reviews I read. People were comparing it to MAC and Nars, I had high expectations. Sadly it cakes up on me no matter how little I put and how well I set it. Also the coverage fades after about an hour. I seriously didn't like this product. I did like the color, that's the reason I gave it 3 starts.
AnnaMarie R.
AnnaMarie R.
Elida, OH
This is an amazing drugstore concealer! I don't really have the money for much high end makeup so having this is a big plus! It covers my dark circles great and even some of my redness and is really easy to blend. It teds to not want to cover up some of my acne but I would definitely recommend this as a highlighting and undereye concealer!
L P.
L P.
I have gone through two tubes of this concealer+highlighter and I really like it. It has great coverage and blends so well. It doesn't crease and it doesn't look cakey. It works best under my eyes and to cover blemishes. Definitely recommend!
Madi B.
Madi B.
This product is great! I have pale skin so I'm very wary of foundations and concealers, but this was light enough for my skin and didn't look orange. It covered my blemishes well AND brightened up the skin under my eyes! It was easy to apply and easy to blend.
Siudy A.
Siudy A.
Works amazing also , I been using for 2 years straight & last long all night covers up , does it job good 👍 I love this product it amazing no joke , not pricey alright packaging not mess , close right not use (of course not) yes 100% I'll buy it again
Hannah M.
Hannah M.
Lexington
This is great for light coverage days. It does a good job covering my pimples, but not really my dark circles. It doesn't crease under my eyes, which is good. I like the brush applicator, it makes application simple. It also has a very brightening effect making it good for high lighting.
julia g.
julia g.
love this product. I have been using it for about 3 years and it works great. I love the build in brush at the end it makes applying very easy. it last a pretty long i would say about 5 or 6 hours. I would definitely recommend this product to everyone trying to save a little money.
Allison P.
Allison P.
Rancho Cordova, CA
It has great color and extremely easy to match. The one thing I didn't like about this product was how thin it goes on. I find myself layering for the amount of coverage I desire. Overall it blends well, just requires multiple layers.
Courtney L.
Courtney L.
Is it easy to use with the water led mot technique? Because that's the only way I can get any unnoticeable contour blends