Add a Photo
Rimmel Match Perfection 2-in-1 Concealer and Highlighter, Fair & Fair Light Kit w/ Dimple Bracelet

By RIMMEL LONDON
#233 in Concealer
Rimmel Match Perfection 2-in-1 Concealer and Highlighter, Fair and Fair Light with Dimple Bracelet
Photos (2)
Sanihe R.
Sanihe R.

Mi corrector favorito, ademas se puede usar como iluminador, muy buena cobertura y durabilidad.
Katelyn O.
Katelyn O.
East Stroudsburg, PA

2058 reviews

Love this concealer by Rimmel London. Great coverage for under my eyes and stays on all day
Joseth A.
Joseth A.

THIS IS PERFECT, I LOVE IT, I WANNA MORE OF THIS, ITS SO UNIQUE AND BEAUTIFUL, RECOMMENDED
Alicia M.
Alicia M.

love this concealer great for spot correcting as well. packaging is simple. yet affortable
Lexi H.
Lexi H.

This was such a good match for my skin tone. It was great. Nothing bad to say about it.
Katie S.
Katie S.
Oklahoma City, OK

This is the best concealer!!!!! It's cool and brightening, easy to blend and lasting!! I usually have to set it but it hides even my darkest of eye circles and blemishes!
Lizbeth R.
Lizbeth R.
Charlotte, Nc

My first time buying this concealer and just love it i dont know how it compare to others pros its coverage cons needs more produxt in it its long lasting it last all day i would recommend it to others
Lauren H.
Lauren H.
Raleigh, MS

By far my favorite drug store concealer! I
Not crazy about the applicator but it's ok. I feel like some of the product is wasted on the brushes . Also it seems like a good way to harbor bacteria! The product itself is amazing! Goes on great and has perfect coverage! I like to use mine as a highlighter. A lot of highlighters have an shimmer to it and I'm not crazy about that. This gives me a perfect high light with looking like diary dust exploded on my face .
Kara B.
Kara B.
Lebanon, KY

This is my go-to concealer at the moment. It has okay coverage, but my favorite thing about it is the applicator. It has a brush connected to the product which is really nice.
Cheyene E.
Cheyene E.
Marysville, WA

It's an alright concealer. I'm not a fan of the applicator, I'd prefer a doe foot applicator, or a sponge. With this you are wasting a lot of product. It can only really be used for highlighting, not much for spot treatment
Courtney L.
Courtney L.

Is it easy to use with the water led mot technique? Because that's the only way I can get any unnoticeable contour blends

Join Now