Add a Photo

By RIMMEL LONDON
#224 in Concealer
Rimmel Match Perfection 2-in-1 Concealer and Highlighter, Fair and Fair Light with Dimple Bracelet
Photos (3)
Madi B.
Madi B.
June 22, 2017, 11:36 p.m.
Review for: Rimmel Match Perfection 2-in-1 Concealer and Highlighter, Fair & Fair Light Kit w/ Dimple Bracelet
This product is great! I have pale skin so I'm very wary of foundations and concealers, but this was light enough for my skin and didn't look orange. It covered my blemishes well AND brightened up the skin under my eyes! It was easy to apply and easy to blend.
Allison P.
Allison P.
Napa, CA
May 23, 2017, 1:06 a.m.
It has great color and extremely easy to match. The one thing I didn't like about this product was how thin it goes on. I find myself layering for the amount of coverage I desire. Overall it blends well, just requires multiple layers.
Tatiana G.
Tatiana G.
Elmwood Park, IL
May 8, 2017, 2:41 p.m.
I have recently tried this concealer out and i like it but I dong love it. It is very lightweight but not full coverage. It last pretty long throughout the day. I would buy it again because I feel it would be great for the summer.
amelia m.
amelia m.
June 4, 2017, 5:38 p.m.
i used this for clear coverage and that is exactly what it gave me. nice packaging, and color fit my skin tone nicely. easy to apply and blend. only thing is it came off in a couple hours, but it's easy to reapply anywhere.
Megan J.
Megan J.
Yreka, CA
June 9, 2017, 5:34 p.m.
I really like this concealer it is sheer and doesn't feel heavy however it gives me enough coverage to hide my imperfections! It's also easy to apply with your fingers or a brush. I have purchased this many times!
Katie L.
Katie L.
Calhoun
June 21, 2017, 7:41 p.m.
Rommel face products never work for me. They always break out my skin. I also find that this concealer really likes to settle in fine lines, and I do not like the applicator at all. Probably better for blemishes. I would not recommend this product.
Morgan ☀.
Morgan ☀.
April 24, 2017, 11:11 p.m.
This concealer is awesome. It covers my under eyes very well. The only underside is that it is too pale. It is easy to blend and apply. This is the best concealer I've used. I would buy it again. It's great.
Lauren W.
Lauren W.
April 9, 2017, 11:29 a.m.
easily my favorite concealer/highlighter. I use it under my eyes everyday to cover up dark circles and bags under my eyes. It lasts forever, I couldn't even tell you when I bought my last tube of it and it is also very cheap price-wise. Can't imagine spending more than what this costs on concealer that may not work as well
Aubri W.
Aubri W.
June 12, 2017, 6:35 p.m.
Ahmazing product! I have been searching for the perfect drugstore concealer and I have found my wholly grail. Only thing I wish I could change is the brush applicator but the formula makes up for that! So worth it.
Samantha S.
Samantha S.
June 15, 2017, 1:01 a.m.
I LOVE this concealer, it's the absolute best , it doesn't leave my under eyes looking cakey , and it had an amazing coverage , it is build able , you just have to be careful because a little goes a long way .
Courtney L.
Courtney L.
Is it easy to use with the water led mot technique? Because that's the only way I can get any unnoticeable contour blends