Add a Photo
Rimmel Match Perfection 2-in-1 Concealer and Highlighter, Fair & Fair Light Kit w/ Dimple Bracelet

By RIMMEL LONDON
#242 in Concealer
Rimmel Match Perfection 2-in-1 Concealer and Highlighter, Fair and Fair Light with Dimple Bracelet
Photos (2)
Aida M.
Aida M.
Bellport, NY

I love this one. It doesn't dry out and really covers up well. It's affordable and easy to find.
Sanihe R.
Sanihe R.

Mi corrector favorito, ademas se puede usar como iluminador, muy buena cobertura y durabilidad.
Katelyn O.
Katelyn O.
East Stroudsburg, PA

Love this concealer by Rimmel London. Great coverage for under my eyes and stays on all day
Joseth A.
Joseth A.

THIS IS PERFECT, I LOVE IT, I WANNA MORE OF THIS, ITS SO UNIQUE AND BEAUTIFUL, RECOMMENDED
Tiffani P.
Tiffani P.

The 2 in 1 concealer and illuminator covers and stays on all day. The packaging was great.
Alicia M.
Alicia M.

love this concealer great for spot correcting as well. packaging is simple. yet affortable
Lexi H.
Lexi H.

This was such a good match for my skin tone. It was great. Nothing bad to say about it.
Allison P.
Allison P.
Sacramento

It has great color and extremely easy to match. The one thing I didn't like about this product was how thin it goes on. I find myself layering for the amount of coverage I desire. Overall it blends well, just requires multiple layers.
Michelle S.
Michelle S.
Huntingtn Bch, CA

I have found that Rimmed concealer works best for me. The product is very reasonably priced and does an excellent job of covering up what I need and comes in the perfect shade for me.
Sara W.
Sara W.
Delbarton

I love this product. It conceals my blemishes and hides my dark under eye area. Love the variety of shades.
Courtney L.
Courtney L.

Is it easy to use with the water led mot technique? Because that's the only way I can get any unnoticeable contour blends