BY RIMMEL LONDON

Rimmel Match Perfection 2-in-1 Concealer and Highlighter, Fair and Fair Light with Dimple Bracelet see more...

• Is it easy to use with the water led mot technique? Because that...1 Answers
Rimmel Match Perfection 2-in-1 Concealer and Highlighter, Fair & Fair Light Kit w/ Dimple Bracelet
Nikki T.
Nikki T.
Chicopee, MA
Love this concealer. I have repurchased it more than once. Works well and covers well lasts a long time
holly p.
holly p.
Lawtey, FL
Great coverage. I use this when I wear makeup and it looks great with any foundation you want to wear .
Angeles U.
Angeles U.
Medley, FL
Demasiado bueno, porque siendo un corrector de cobertura media, deja un buen acabado y a parte ilumina
kiyy l.
kiyy l.
Gulfport, MS
This product was awesome and does great coverage with no oily feeling on your skin, I really love it!
Sanihe R.
Sanihe R.
Mi corrector favorito, ademas se puede usar como iluminador, muy buena cobertura y durabilidad.
Joseth A.
Joseth A.
THIS IS PERFECT, I LOVE IT, I WANNA MORE OF THIS, ITS SO UNIQUE AND BEAUTIFUL, RECOMMENDED
Alicia M.
Alicia M.
love this concealer great for spot correcting as well. packaging is simple. yet affortable
Lexi H.
Lexi H.
This was such a good match for my skin tone. It was great. Nothing bad to say about it.
Kaitlin W.
Kaitlin W.
  I absolutely love this concealer and highlighter! It is an affordable price, and the product lasts for quite a while. Because of the packaging, it makes it difficult to waste the product, as any excess will get sucked back into the tube to be used the next day. It has a very creamy consistency and the brush applicator make it good for precise applications. It blends very nicely with almost any beauty tool, and there are never any creases or cakeyness where you have applied it. I highly suggest that everyone should try this concealer and highlighter in one.
Jessica A.
Jessica A.
Mifflinburg, PA
Product was ok but had hard time matching my skin tone. The concealer doesnt cover as well as I would like and is a bit too sheer. The highlighter is just white liquid with minimal shimmer. I still have the one I purchased but only use when necessary or in combination with another brand of same product to help color match. Not a go-to for me and not sure I will purchase again.
Courtney L.
Courtney L.
Is it easy to use with the water led mot technique? Because that's the only way I can get any unnoticeable contour blends