BY RIMMEL LONDON

Rimmel Match Perfection 2-in-1 Concealer and Highlighter, Fair and Fair Light with Dimple Bracelet see more...

• Is it easy to use with the water led mot technique? Because that...1 Answers
Rimmel Match Perfection 2-in-1 Concealer and Highlighter, Fair & Fair Light Kit w/ Dimple Bracelet
julia g.
love this product. I have been using it for about 3 years and it works great. I love the build in brush at the end it makes applying very easy. it last a pretty long i would say about 5 or 6 hours. I would definitely recommend this product to everyone trying to save a little money.
Alisha P.
This product is very great for new makeup starters. It's is light weight and non oily. It is easy to apply with a brush or fingers. It's a very luxurious product for such and affordable price and I am definitely gonna buy it again.
Madi B.
This product is great! I have pale skin so I'm very wary of foundations and concealers, but this was light enough for my skin and didn't look orange. It covered my blemishes well AND brightened up the skin under my eyes! It was easy to apply and easy to blend.
Grace H.
This was the first concealer I bought when I had just begun to get into makeup. I don't wear concealer a lot but when I do I frequently reach for this one. It applies nice to the skin and is easy to blend out. I would recommend this to any beginners.
Siudy A.
Works amazing also , I been using for 2 years straight & last long all night covers up , does it job good 👍 I love this product it amazing no joke , not pricey alright packaging not mess , close right not use (of course not) yes 100% I'll buy it again
Hannah M.
Lexington
This is great for light coverage days. It does a good job covering my pimples, but not really my dark circles. It doesn't crease under my eyes, which is good. I like the brush applicator, it makes application simple. It also has a very brightening effect making it good for high lighting.
vanessa l.
Sunnyvale, CA
My favorite concealer I've tried!!!! I personally don't like concealer to be lighter than the rest of my face so I really really like that when you apply it to your skin it changes color to match your skin tone. It also blends wonderfully
Allison P.
Rncho Cordova, CA
It has great color and extremely easy to match. The one thing I didn't like about this product was how thin it goes on. I find myself layering for the amount of coverage I desire. Overall it blends well, just requires multiple layers.
Tiffany M.
Fort Hood, TX
This product is good for the price point. The color matching is great and it does cover well. I wear it everyday and it usually lasts all day unless I'm really sweaty. Rimmel Match Perfection 2-in-1 Concealer and Highlighter
Desiree C.
Goodyear, AZ
I've used these for quite some time! I usually use them for contour and in my opinion they are great. They are affordable but I would set with a bronzer after! I would definitely buy it again especially for the price of the product!
Courtney L.
Is it easy to use with the water led mot technique? Because that's the only way I can get any unnoticeable contour blends