Add a Photo
Rimmel Match Perfection 2-in-1 Concealer and Highlighter, Fair & Fair Light Kit w/ Dimple Bracelet

By RIMMEL LONDON
#242 in Concealer
Rimmel Match Perfection 2-in-1 Concealer and Highlighter, Fair and Fair Light with Dimple Bracelet
Photos (2)
Pamela V.
Pamela V.
Clarksville, AR

Beautiful color match and highlight for under the eye. Light build-able color. It can be as light as a full cover. It covers nicely on the blemishes, but it's best if used under the eyes.
Linda G.
Linda G.
Rio Grande Cy, TX

THESE. CONCEALERS ARE LIFE SAVERS. One of my fave drug store product 😋 highly recommended it! I have really dark circles under my eyes and Its good coverage!
Samantha D.
Samantha D.
Zanesville, OH

Loving this concealer it's my first cheaper bought councler it saved me tons of money and worked just as good as the one I been over spending on.
Ciindii R.
Ciindii R.

I enjoy this light weight concealer it goes well with my skin tone. Plus the highlighter is a huge bonus!
Gabriela G.
Gabriela G.

The most amazing concealer ive ever used! and its my go to even though i dont do a full makeup everyday
holly p.
holly p.
Lawtey, FL

Great coverage. I use this when I wear makeup and it looks great with any foundation you want to wear .
Nikki T.
Nikki T.
Chicopee, MA

Love this concealer. I have repurchased it more than once. Works well and covers well lasts a long time
Angeles U.
Angeles U.
Medley, FL

Demasiado bueno, porque siendo un corrector de cobertura media, deja un buen acabado y a parte ilumina
kiyy l.
kiyy l.
Gulfport, MS

This product was awesome and does great coverage with no oily feeling on your skin, I really love it!
Jenny M.
Jenny M.

One of my all time favourites because it has really great coverage and it's a drug store product.
Courtney L.
Courtney L.

Is it easy to use with the water led mot technique? Because that's the only way I can get any unnoticeable contour blends