Add a Photo
Rimmel Match Perfection 2-in-1 Concealer and Highlighter, Fair & Fair Light Kit w/ Dimple Bracelet

By RIMMEL LONDON
#226 in Concealer
Rimmel Match Perfection 2-in-1 Concealer and Highlighter, Fair and Fair Light with Dimple Bracelet
Photos (2)
Samantha D.
Samantha D.
Zanesville, OH

Loving this concealer it's my first cheaper bought councler it saved me tons of money and worked just as good as the one I been over spending on.
Ciindii R.
Ciindii R.

I enjoy this light weight concealer it goes well with my skin tone. Plus the highlighter is a huge bonus!
holly p.
holly p.
Lawtey, FL

Great coverage. I use this when I wear makeup and it looks great with any foundation you want to wear .
Nikki T.
Nikki T.
Chicopee, MA

Love this concealer. I have repurchased it more than once. Works well and covers well lasts a long time
Angeles U.
Angeles U.
Medley, FL

Demasiado bueno, porque siendo un corrector de cobertura media, deja un buen acabado y a parte ilumina
kiyy l.
kiyy l.
Gulfport, MS

This product was awesome and does great coverage with no oily feeling on your skin, I really love it!
Jenny M.
Jenny M.

One of my all time favourites because it has really great coverage and it's a drug store product.
Aida M.
Aida M.
Bellport, NY

I love this one. It doesn't dry out and really covers up well. It's affordable and easy to find.
Sanihe R.
Sanihe R.

Mi corrector favorito, ademas se puede usar como iluminador, muy buena cobertura y durabilidad.
Katelyn O.
Katelyn O.
East Stroudsburg, PA

2049 reviews

Love this concealer by Rimmel London. Great coverage for under my eyes and stays on all day
Courtney L.
Courtney L.

Is it easy to use with the water led mot technique? Because that's the only way I can get any unnoticeable contour blends

Join Now