Add a Photo
Rimmel Match Perfection 2-in-1 Concealer and Highlighter, Fair & Fair Light Kit w/ Dimple Bracelet

By RIMMEL
#215 in Concealer
Rimmel Match Perfection 2-in-1 Concealer and Highlighter, Fair and Fair Light with Dimple Bracelet
Mariah W.
Mariah W.
Holly Pond, AL

This highlighter is what I used throughout high school and a little while after. I always loved this and it is still very good. Not as full coverage as I prefer now but it is still a good product and not a bad price point either.
Jem W.
Jem W.
San Antonio, TX

It's a medium coverage concealer, if you're trying to cover up acne or scars I'd recommend a higher end brand. Over all it's not bad considering it's a portion of the price from anything you'd be able to purchase at Sephora.
Cheyene E.
Cheyene E.
Marysville, WA

It's an alright concealer. I'm not a fan of the applicator, I'd prefer a doe foot applicator, or a sponge. With this you are wasting a lot of product. It can only really be used for highlighting, not much for spot treatment
Rachel K.
Rachel K.
Troy, OH

Great for lighter coverage or a natural look. Tends to get lost in my foundation. I have a problem finding a color that matches my skin, but I use one lighter as a highlight. Definitely a good addition to any collection.
nicole l.
nicole l.
Berwyn, IL

One of the best drugstore concealers. Blends well and covers up dark circles. Also not too dark for my light skin. Other concealers I've tried are too thick or have a weird undertone but this one is perfection!
I don't usually use this kind of products but i love it! This worked really good for my skin and i can recomend this product for girls that are starting to use make up, is perfect for every type of skin.
Lizbeth R.
Lizbeth R.
Charlotte , Nc

My first time buying this concealer and just love it i dont know how it compare to others pros its coverage cons needs more produxt in it its long lasting it last all day i would recommend it to others
Pamela V.
Pamela V.
Clarksville, AR

Beautiful color match and highlight for under the eye. Light build-able color. It can be as light as a full cover. It covers nicely on the blemishes, but it's best if used under the eyes.
member-03315e254
member-03315e254
bradford

This product is amazing no wonder when i go into buying this its always out of stock. I would highly recommend this product its is jyst perfect. Its an concealer and a highlight 2 in 1.
Katie S.
Katie S.

I have used this concealer for several years and it never disappoints. I hate spending loads of money on makeup and this is a perfect money savvy product that works well.
Courtney L.
Courtney L.

Is it easy to use with the water led mot technique? Because that's the only way I can get any unnoticeable contour blends

Join Now