BY RIMMEL LONDON

Rimmel Match Perfection 2-in-1 Concealer and Highlighter, Fair and Fair Light with Dimple Bracelet see more...

• Is it easy to use with the water led mot technique? Because that...1 Answers
Rimmel Match Perfection 2-in-1 Concealer and Highlighter, Fair & Fair Light Kit w/ Dimple Bracelet
Mckaela R.
Love the applicator on this. I used this for about a year as a freshman and I loved it. It goes on well and blends well. Has a nice color selection for light skin tones I'd say. It lasts if you set it. Overall a good concealer for blemishes and under eyes. Would recommend for beginners or for a inexpensive concealer 😊
nicole l.
Saint Helen, MI
Beauty Junkie Expert
One of the best drugstore concealers. Blends well and covers up dark circles. Also not too dark for my light skin. Other concealers I've tried are too thick or have a weird undertone but this one is perfection!
julia g.
Beauty Junkie Expert
love this product. I have been using it for about 3 years and it works great. I love the build in brush at the end it makes applying very easy. it last a pretty long i would say about 5 or 6 hours. I would definitely recommend this product to everyone trying to save a little money.
Alisha P.
Beauty Junkie Expert
This product is very great for new makeup starters. It's is light weight and non oily. It is easy to apply with a brush or fingers. It's a very luxurious product for such and affordable price and I am definitely gonna buy it again.
Madi B.
Beauty Junkie Expert
This product is great! I have pale skin so I'm very wary of foundations and concealers, but this was light enough for my skin and didn't look orange. It covered my blemishes well AND brightened up the skin under my eyes! It was easy to apply and easy to blend.
Grace H.
Beauty Junkie Expert
This was the first concealer I bought when I had just begun to get into makeup. I don't wear concealer a lot but when I do I frequently reach for this one. It applies nice to the skin and is easy to blend out. I would recommend this to any beginners.
Siudy A.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Works amazing also , I been using for 2 years straight & last long all night covers up , does it job good 👍 I love this product it amazing no joke , not pricey alright packaging not mess , close right not use (of course not) yes 100% I'll buy it again
Hannah M.
Lexington
Beauty Junkie Expert
This is great for light coverage days. It does a good job covering my pimples, but not really my dark circles. It doesn't crease under my eyes, which is good. I like the brush applicator, it makes application simple. It also has a very brightening effect making it good for high lighting.
Kara B.
Lexington, KY
This is my go-to concealer at the moment. It has okay coverage, but my favorite thing about it is the applicator. It has a brush connected to the product which is really nice.
vanessa l.
Sunnyvale, CA
Beauty Junkie Expert
My favorite concealer I've tried!!!! I personally don't like concealer to be lighter than the rest of my face so I really really like that when you apply it to your skin it changes color to match your skin tone. It also blends wonderfully
Courtney L.
Is it easy to use with the water led mot technique? Because that's the only way I can get any unnoticeable contour blends