Add a Photo
Rimmel Match Perfection 2-in-1 Concealer and Highlighter, Fair & Fair Light Kit w/ Dimple Bracelet

By RIMMEL
#234 in Concealer
Rimmel Match Perfection 2-in-1 Concealer and Highlighter, Fair and Fair Light with Dimple Bracelet
Rachel K.
Rachel K.
Troy, OH

Great for lighter coverage or a natural look. Tends to get lost in my foundation. I have a problem finding a color that matches my skin, but I use one lighter as a highlight. Definitely a good addition to any collection.
I don't usually use this kind of products but i love it! This worked really good for my skin and i can recomend this product for girls that are starting to use make up, is perfect for every type of skin.
Lizbeth R.
Lizbeth R.
Charlotte , Nc

My first time buying this concealer and just love it i dont know how it compare to others pros its coverage cons needs more produxt in it its long lasting it last all day i would recommend it to others
member-03315e254
member-03315e254
bradford

This product is amazing no wonder when i go into buying this its always out of stock. I would highly recommend this product its is jyst perfect. Its an concealer and a highlight 2 in 1.
Linda G.
Linda G.
Rio Grande Cy, TX

THESE. CONCEALERS ARE LIFE SAVERS. One of my fave drug store product 😋 highly recommended it! I have really dark circles under my eyes and Its good coverage!
Samantha D.
Samantha D.
Zanesville, OH

Loving this concealer it's my first cheaper bought councler it saved me tons of money and worked just as good as the one I been over spending on.
Jahnaysia D.
Jahnaysia D.

I love this concealer because I usually have clear skin so it's rare that I wear foundation. This concealer covers spots well and blends easy !
Amanda D.
Amanda D.

Love this concealer!!! Blends easily and does not crease. Lasts all day and for someone who has oily skin, the longevity is definitely a plus.
Natalee C.
Natalee C.
Chillicothe, OH

I AM IN LOOOOOOOOOVE WITH THIS. I had been struggling finding a concealer I like but this is AMAZING! And it's a highlighter ❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️
It works really well for me! The colors are nice and easy to blend! It did crease a little for me but it lasted all day which is good!
Courtney L.
Courtney L.

Is it easy to use with the water led mot technique? Because that's the only way I can get any unnoticeable contour blends

Join Now