Add a Photo
Rimmel Match Perfection 2-in-1 Concealer and Highlighter, Fair & Fair Light Kit w/ Dimple Bracelet

By RIMMEL
#201 in Concealer
Rimmel Match Perfection 2-in-1 Concealer and Highlighter, Fair and Fair Light with Dimple Bracelet
Photo (1)
Ciindii R.
Ciindii R.

I enjoy this light weight concealer it goes well with my skin tone. Plus the highlighter is a huge bonus!
holly p.
holly p.
Lawtey, FL

Great coverage. I use this when I wear makeup and it looks great with any foundation you want to wear .
Nikki T.
Nikki T.
Chicopee, MA

Love this concealer. I have repurchased it more than once. Works well and covers well lasts a long time
Angeles U.
Angeles U.
Medley, FL

Demasiado bueno, porque siendo un corrector de cobertura media, deja un buen acabado y a parte ilumina
kiyy l.
kiyy l.
Gulfport, MS

This product was awesome and does great coverage with no oily feeling on your skin, I really love it!
Sanihe R.
Sanihe R.

Mi corrector favorito, ademas se puede usar como iluminador, muy buena cobertura y durabilidad.
Joseth A.
Joseth A.

THIS IS PERFECT, I LOVE IT, I WANNA MORE OF THIS, ITS SO UNIQUE AND BEAUTIFUL, RECOMMENDED
Alicia M.
Alicia M.

love this concealer great for spot correcting as well. packaging is simple. yet affortable
Lexi H.
Lexi H.

This was such a good match for my skin tone. It was great. Nothing bad to say about it.
Jahnaysia D.
Jahnaysia D.

I love this concealer because I usually have clear skin so it's rare that I wear foundation. This concealer covers spots well and blends easy !
Courtney L.
Courtney L.

Is it easy to use with the water led mot technique? Because that's the only way I can get any unnoticeable contour blends

Join Now