BY RIMMEL LONDON

Rimmel Match Perfection 2-in-1 Concealer and Highlighter, Fair and Fair Light with Dimple Bracelet see more...

• Is it easy to use with the water led mot technique? Because that...1 Answers
Rimmel Match Perfection 2-in-1 Concealer and Highlighter, Fair & Fair Light Kit w/ Dimple Bracelet
Buy on Jet.com
Jessica A.
Mifflinburg, PA
Product was ok but had hard time matching my skin tone. The concealer doesnt cover as well as I would like and is a bit too sheer. The highlighter is just white liquid with minimal shimmer. I still have the one I purchased but only use when necessary or in combination with another brand of same product to help color match. Not a go-to for me and not sure I will purchase again.
Kaitlin W.
  I absolutely love this concealer and highlighter! It is an affordable price, and the product lasts for quite a while. Because of the packaging, it makes it difficult to waste the product, as any excess will get sucked back into the tube to be used the next day. It has a very creamy consistency and the brush applicator make it good for precise applications. It blends very nicely with almost any beauty tool, and there are never any creases or cakeyness where you have applied it. I highly suggest that everyone should try this concealer and highlighter in one.
Lauren B.
Staten Island, NY
This concealer is amazing! I would recommend this to all who are going for quite a bright under eye look. You look instantly revitalized after applying this and I have found it does not crease much--although it would be a good idea to set with powder under the eye. I've found it works wonders on covering blemishes too. Affordable price, great coverage, what more do you need?
Liseudis R.
I really like this concealer, I love its dewy consistent, yet it is not oily, it provides medium coverage but it is pretty buildable, it blends out so nice and it look pretty natural on the skin, perfect for highlighter too. I've gone through 2 tubes already.
Carol J.
I have only used this a couple a times and I will say it is just ok. It does not do a good job at covering dark circles but it does blend well and is pretty good at highlighting the under eye area. It do not feel like you could really build this product because it might get a little cakey.  Will have to try to color correct first. But great price.
Victoria M.
Farmers Brnch, TX
I really wanted to love this product after all the reviews I read. People were comparing it to MAC and Nars, I had high expectations. Sadly it cakes up on me no matter how little I put and how well I set it. Also the coverage fades after about an hour. I seriously didn't like this product. I did like the color, that's the reason I gave it 3 starts.
AnnaMarie R.
Elida, OH
This is an amazing drugstore concealer! I don't really have the money for much high end makeup so having this is a big plus! It covers my dark circles great and even some of my redness and is really easy to blend. It teds to not want to cover up some of my acne but I would definitely recommend this as a highlighting and undereye concealer!
Lexin M.
I've used this concealer for about 5 years. It's my go to product. It never fails me. It helps lighten my under eyes and counteracts my dark circles. It also hides those pesky blemishes very well. I hope this product is around for a long time because I will be sure to use it!!
L P.
I have gone through two tubes of this concealer+highlighter and I really like it. It has great coverage and blends so well. It doesn't crease and it doesn't look cakey. It works best under my eyes and to cover blemishes. Definitely recommend!
Jennifer K.
Orange, VT
I love love love this product it is sooooo easy to blend out on the skin it matches me perfectly so I'll be going and purchasing some different colors so I can maybe use as foundation contours what have you..highly highly recommend
Courtney L.
Is it easy to use with the water led mot technique? Because that's the only way I can get any unnoticeable contour blends