Add a Photo
Rimmel Match Perfection 2-in-1 Concealer and Highlighter, Fair & Fair Light Kit w/ Dimple Bracelet

By RIMMEL
#234 in Concealer
Rimmel Match Perfection 2-in-1 Concealer and Highlighter, Fair and Fair Light with Dimple Bracelet
Lauren H.
Lauren H.
Hattiesburg, MS

By far my favorite drug store concealer! I
Not crazy about the applicator but it's ok. I feel like some of the product is wasted on the brushes . Also it seems like a good way to harbor bacteria! The product itself is amazing! Goes on great and has perfect coverage! I like to use mine as a highlighter. A lot of highlighters have an shimmer to it and I'm not crazy about that. This gives me a perfect high light with looking like diary dust exploded on my face .
Cassie B.
Cassie B.

I use Rimmel London match perfection foundation and I seen this right beside it in the store so I thought I'd give it a try. It conceals pretty good but not all the way. I sometimes just use this by itself to cover my redness when I don't feel like doing all my makeup and it does a good job although I still have to put powder on top of it to lock it in. I would recommend this product if you need very little coverage on little spots around your face.
Lexie H.
Lexie H.

I have a love hate relationship with this. When you put it on the color changes to your skin color; issue is I want a highlighter that is lighter than me skin tone not something that will just get lost in my foundation. Good for covering up blemishes and cleaning up eyebrows but not for highlight.
Margaret M.
Margaret M.
Oliver Springs, TN

I do really like the Fair skin concealer I really have had a lot of success with rimmel and they aren't too pricey. Very reasonable for the everyday makeup wearer especially for myself I can't afford the high end brands like MAC although I wish I would. šŸ˜šŸ˜†.
Cassandra M.
Cassandra M.
Lindenhurst, NY

This one is my favorite! I use it daily for years now and I wouldn't switch. I have yet to find another brand that covers as well as this one. It's not expensive either. Competitively prices compared to other drugstore brands. I will keep using this brand.
Victoria S.
Victoria S.

This concealer is amazing! It is a little thick at first, but is easily blended out with a damp beauty blender! I love using it to cover blemishes as well as under eye circles! This also has an amazing range of shades, so you could also use it to contour!
Maria U.
Maria U.
Caracas

I like this concealer because it's lightweight and medium coverage. I've been triyng this product the past month and I think it's great if you don't have a lot of dark circles. The only thing I don't like it's the colour range. But the rest is awesome.
Mariah W.
Mariah W.
Holly Pond, AL

This highlighter is what I used throughout high school and a little while after. I always loved this and it is still very good. Not as full coverage as I prefer now but it is still a good product and not a bad price point either.
Jem W.
Jem W.
San Antonio, TX

It's a medium coverage concealer, if you're trying to cover up acne or scars I'd recommend a higher end brand. Over all it's not bad considering it's a portion of the price from anything you'd be able to purchase at Sephora.
Cheyene E.
Cheyene E.
Marysville, WA

It's an alright concealer. I'm not a fan of the applicator, I'd prefer a doe foot applicator, or a sponge. With this you are wasting a lot of product. It can only really be used for highlighting, not much for spot treatment
Courtney L.
Courtney L.

Is it easy to use with the water led mot technique? Because that's the only way I can get any unnoticeable contour blends

Join Now