BY RIMMEL LONDON #99 in Concealer

Rimmel Match Perfection 2-in-1 Concealer and Highlighter, Fair and Fair Light with Dimple Bracelet see more...

• Is it easy to use with the water led mot technique? Because that's...1 Answers
Maria Q.
Maria Q.
Review for: Rimmel Match Perfection 2-in-1 Concealer and Highlighter, Fair & Fair Light Kit w/ Dimple Bracelet
I use Rimmel London match perfection foundation and I seen this right beside it in the store so I thought I'd give it a try. It conceals pretty good but not all the way. I sometimes just use this by itself to cover my redness when I don't feel like doing all my makeup and it does a good job although I still have to put powder on top of it to lock it in. I would recommend this product if you need very little coverage on little spots around your face.
Lexie H.
Lexie H.
I have a love hate relationship with this. When you put it on the color changes to your skin color; issue is I want a highlighter that is lighter than me skin tone not something that will just get lost in my foundation. Good for covering up blemishes and cleaning up eyebrows but not for highlight.
Lexin M.
Lexin M.
I've used this concealer for about 5 years. It's my go to product. It never fails me. It helps lighten my under eyes and counteracts my dark circles. It also hides those pesky blemishes very well. I hope this product is around for a long time because I will be sure to use it!!
Liseudis R.
Liseudis R.
Medley, FL
I really like this concealer, I love its dewy consistent, yet it is not oily, it provides medium coverage but it is pretty buildable, it blends out so nice and it look pretty natural on the skin, perfect for highlighter too. I've gone through 2 tubes already.
Mariah W.
Mariah W.
Holly Pond, AL
This highlighter is what I used throughout high school and a little while after. I always loved this and it is still very good. Not as full coverage as I prefer now but it is still a good product and not a bad price point either.
Morgan S.
Morgan S.
Richlands, VA
This concealer is pretty good. I wish it covered better, but it does seem to stay all day without having to worry that your dark circles are peeping through. It's very easy to apply and blend.
Pamela V.
Pamela V.
Clarksville, AR
Beautiful color match and highlight for under the eye. Light build-able color. It can be as light as a full cover. It covers nicely on the blemishes, but it's best if used under the eyes.
Linda G.
Linda G.
Rio Grande Cy, TX
THESE. CONCEALERS ARE LIFE SAVERS. One of my fave drug store product 😋 highly recommended it! I have really dark circles under my eyes and Its good coverage!
Samantha D.
Samantha D.
Zanesville, OH
Loving this concealer it's my first cheaper bought councler it saved me tons of money and worked just as good as the one I been over spending on.
Ciindii R.
Ciindii R.
I enjoy this light weight concealer it goes well with my skin tone. Plus the highlighter is a huge bonus!
Courtney L.
Courtney L.
Is it easy to use with the water led mot technique? Because that's the only way I can get any unnoticeable contour blends