Add a Photo
Rimmel Match Perfection 2-in-1 Concealer and Highlighter, Fair & Fair Light Kit w/ Dimple Bracelet

By RIMMEL LONDON
#242 in Concealer
Rimmel Match Perfection 2-in-1 Concealer and Highlighter, Fair and Fair Light with Dimple Bracelet
Photos (2)
Maria Q.
Maria Q.

I use Rimmel London match perfection foundation and I seen this right beside it in the store so I thought I'd give it a try. It conceals pretty good but not all the way. I sometimes just use this by itself to cover my redness when I don't feel like doing all my makeup and it does a good job although I still have to put powder on top of it to lock it in. I would recommend this product if you need very little coverage on little spots around your face.
Lauren W.
Lauren W.

easily my favorite concealer/highlighter. I use it under my eyes everyday to cover up dark circles and bags under my eyes. It lasts forever, I couldn't even tell you when I bought my last tube of it and it is also very cheap price-wise. Can't imagine spending more than what this costs on concealer that may not work as well
Lexie H.
Lexie H.

I have a love hate relationship with this. When you put it on the color changes to your skin color; issue is I want a highlighter that is lighter than me skin tone not something that will just get lost in my foundation. Good for covering up blemishes and cleaning up eyebrows but not for highlight.
Lexin M.
Lexin M.

I've used this concealer for about 5 years. It's my go to product. It never fails me. It helps lighten my under eyes and counteracts my dark circles. It also hides those pesky blemishes very well. I hope this product is around for a long time because I will be sure to use it!!
Liseudis R.
Liseudis R.
Medley, FL

I really like this concealer, I love its dewy consistent, yet it is not oily, it provides medium coverage but it is pretty buildable, it blends out so nice and it look pretty natural on the skin, perfect for highlighter too. I've gone through 2 tubes already.
Tatiana G.
Tatiana G.
Elmwood Park, IL

I have recently tried this concealer out and i like it but I dong love it. It is very lightweight but not full coverage. It last pretty long throughout the day. I would buy it again because I feel it would be great for the summer.
Mariah W.
Mariah W.
Holly Pond, AL

This highlighter is what I used throughout high school and a little while after. I always loved this and it is still very good. Not as full coverage as I prefer now but it is still a good product and not a bad price point either.
Morgan ☀.
Morgan ☀.

This concealer is awesome. It covers my under eyes very well. The only underside is that it is too pale. It is easy to blend and apply. This is the best concealer I've used. I would buy it again. It's great.
Danielle C.
Danielle C.

For a drugstore band it's a good concealer. The packaging is nice and easily assessable. The conclear isn't very long lasting without setting it, but is build able. 7/10 would recommend to others
Morgan S.
Morgan S.
Richlands, VA

This concealer is pretty good. I wish it covered better, but it does seem to stay all day without having to worry that your dark circles are peeping through. It's very easy to apply and blend.
Courtney L.
Courtney L.

Is it easy to use with the water led mot technique? Because that's the only way I can get any unnoticeable contour blends