MakeupEye MakeupMascaraRimmel London

Rimmel Mascara Lash Accelerator Endless Black

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Rimmel Mascara Lash Accelerator Endless Black!
Weybridge
The way the brush is built makes this mascara really easy to apply without smudging. I’ve found that it’s really good for adding length and also defining your individual eyelashes, whereas it’s not quite as good at adding volume or curl. It depends what qualities you want. It also will last a long time.
Noida, Uttar Pradesh
Ok, Honestly speaking I already have long eyelashes but the volume is the issue with it. I tried this product back when I visited London for a month or two and trust me guys it actually works like magic well it did for me, this product will accelerate the growth of your lashes if you have small and not so full lashes, Rimmel, as a brand has always launched wonderful product. Trust me you won't regret your decision if you end buying this product.

Looking for your answer?