BY RIMMEL LONDON

Reveal darker lashes with and without mascara!

• Darkens bare lashes in two weeks*
• In an instant, lashes appear fuller and longer.
• Tapered, lash-intensifying brush wraps every lash with blacker than black pigments

*Based on average US consumer perception test, 155 women, aged 18-35

• Is this mascara cheap or does it have good quality? 1 Answers
  • I was intrigued to hear that this mascara tints lashes. Anyone f...3 Answers
  • Would anyone recommend this mascara as just a mascara without the...2 Answers
Rimmel London Wonder’Lash Volume Colourist
  • "This mascara is amazing, and for a fraction of what other brands cost - yet it gives your lashes volume and length. It's a great mascara for the price." in 35 reviews
  • "that you can ask a mascara? ... This has it all, lengthens, defines, slims your lashes with a beautiful extra-color black to show off a striking look and be the center of attention" in 9 reviews
  • "This mascara is amazing, even though i don't own the waterproof version when my eyes water or cry it doesn't streak down my face. My eye colour is brown so wearing a black mascara isn't a problem but my mothers eyes are blue and this mascara still looks natural. It gives great length and volume to my eye-lashes. Many people don't experiment with other mascaras from the more affordable variety if they have a mascara from the expensive side but this mascaWra beats so many of the Too-faced, Benifet, Mac and Nars mascaras I have tried." in 7 reviews
Janice B.
It really does dye your eyelashes with continued use. I have very sensitive eyes and it does bother me a little. The application is a little wet amd takes a bit to dry down and do a second coat. It doesn't flake, which I love, it is a very dark black, the applicator is a medium cone shape with a ton of bristles that grab the lashes. I can't tight line because it makes my eye's water but I am going to continue using this product for a few more weeks.
Lisa J.
Flinton
I'm giving this mascara 4 stars even though I did not find that it tinted my very blonde lashes at all. It is however a ver nice mascara. It doesn't go on clumpy, I didn't find that it smudged too easily and it just applied nicely over all. It didn't tint my lashes but I only wore it all day for three days - maybe I need to wear it more...otherwise though a nice mascara.
Felicia T.
Mesa, AZ
Disclaimer: I didn't purchase this on my own, I was sent this by Influenster. When I first opened the mascara it seemed defective because it was lacking the funnel shaped thing that most mascaras have to get rid of excess product, so the brush had a BIG clump of mascara on it. (See photos.) But the second time I opened it something changed and it seemed to be working like normal. However I'm still not a fan of the applicator brush. I prefer rubber mascara wands, but the actual formula is good. I noticed it did tint my blonde eyelashes after using a few times! I would only repurchase if it had a rubber wand, one similar to the Covergirl Clump Crusher mascara.
Alisha B.
Rochester, NY
I really enjoy this mascara it gives me great volume with mylashes so I don't have to use all my falsies the brush could be a little better but all in all a good buy so I bought 2!
Ellie K.
Stone house , Plymouth
This mascara is amazing, it makes the lashes look luxurious, long and gives them volume. I’d say my eye Lashes can sometimes get a bit clumpy if you apply to much! I have bought this twice and I love it , it is my go to. Who needs falsies when you have a mascara that does it all for you!! I also use this mascara after applying false eye Lashes to help my natural lashes and fake lashes stick together.
Michaela D.
I'm super picky when it comes to mascara and I have super thin and weak eyelashes. It super easy to apply and makes my eye lashes look flawless. It's about $6-7 and I will forever buy this product! In the picture I have one eye done with mascara and the other one doesn't have any on! I hope this helps!
Andrea W.
Whitley City, KY
This is by far my favorite mascara at the moment! I love how well it grabs each lash giving my lashes such beautiful volume.
Gia C.
Bistrita ,Bistrita-Năsăud
It is e great mascara for this price and for a drugstore product .
It is my second Best mascara and i deffenetly recommend It 100% .
It isn't clumpy .
It gives volume and length.
I simply love this one and you shoul buy It too 😘😍
Hazel  M.
Great mascara, it not only gives you volume but length too. It's an all-around good everyday mascara. The only issue I had is that it tends to melt and clog up a little when left in a stuffed makeup bag or in a warm area. So I would suggest leaving it out in open air, on your desk or in an open makeup box.
Lorena B.
Review for: Rimmel London Wonder’Lash Volume Colourist more...
Why not five stars, well price wise a little pricey for a drug store and it transfers to lower lid after some hours of wearing it I hate having raccoon eyes and also it does not leave a super dramatic lash is very discrete even after applying three coats. Not so sure that it does what it claims with darkness but o will
Alyssa H.
So I just bought this. Has anyone experienced that it leaves a lasting tint on the lash?
Stephanie A.
Ceres, CA
Does it make your lashes fuller?
Chioma O.
Brooklyn, NY
I gind it soo cool that your lashes change colo with this product! What color tint does it give your lashes?
Liz M.
Cynthiana, IN
I have dark hair but my eyelashes are quite light. Has anyone experienced that it actually makes their lashes darker over time?
Rocio C.
Conyers, GA
Does this leave perfect eyelashes