BY RIMMEL LONDON

Reveal darker lashes with and without mascara!

• Darkens bare lashes in two weeks*
• In an instant, lashes appear fuller and longer.
• Tapered, lash-intensifying brush wraps every lash with blacker than black pigments

*Based on average US consumer perception test, 155 women, aged 18-35

Rimmel London Wonder’Lash Volume Colourist
  • "This mascara is amazing, and for a fraction of what other brands cost - yet it gives your lashes volume and length. It's a great mascara for the price." in 35 reviews
  • "that you can ask a mascara? ... This has it all, lengthens, defines, slims your lashes with a beautiful extra-color black to show off a striking look and be the center of attention" in 9 reviews
  • "This mascara is amazing, even though i don't own the waterproof version when my eyes water or cry it doesn't streak down my face. My eye colour is brown so wearing a black mascara isn't a problem but my mothers eyes are blue and this mascara still looks natural. It gives great length and volume to my eye-lashes. Many people don't experiment with other mascaras from the more affordable variety if they have a mascara from the expensive side but this mascaWra beats so many of the Too-faced, Benifet, Mac and Nars mascaras I have tried." in 7 reviews
Janice B.
It really does dye your eyelashes with continued use. I have very sensitive eyes and it does bother me a little. The application is a little wet amd takes a bit to dry down and do a second coat. It doesn't flake, which I love, it is a very dark black, the applicator is a medium cone shape with a ton of bristles that grab the lashes. I can't tight line because it makes my eye's water but I am going to continue using this product for a few more weeks.
Lisa J.
Flinton
I'm giving this mascara 4 stars even though I did not find that it tinted my very blonde lashes at all. It is however a ver nice mascara. It doesn't go on clumpy, I didn't find that it smudged too easily and it just applied nicely over all. It didn't tint my lashes but I only wore it all day for three days - maybe I need to wear it more...otherwise though a nice mascara.
Felicia T.
Mesa, AZ
Disclaimer: I didn't purchase this on my own, I was sent this by Influenster. When I first opened the mascara it seemed defective because it was lacking the funnel shaped thing that most mascaras have to get rid of excess product, so the brush had a BIG clump of mascara on it. (See photos.) But the second time I opened it something changed and it seemed to be working like normal. However I'm still not a fan of the applicator brush. I prefer rubber mascara wands, but the actual formula is good. I noticed it did tint my blonde eyelashes after using a few times! I would only repurchase if it had a rubber wand, one similar to the Covergirl Clump Crusher mascara.
Rachel S.
I absolutely love this mascara. Within 5 days I've noticed my blonde lashes have gotten visibly darker. The brush and formula go on so smoothly, and clump free. The only downside is that it flakes occasionally. Other than that, an amazing product.
Ellie S.
Northern Ireland
Review for: Extreme Black more...
This is a great mascara, it makes your lashes longer give them volume but overall makes them like 10x darker!
Hazel  M.
Great mascara, it not only gives you volume but length too. It's an all-around good everyday mascara. The only issue I had is that it tends to melt and clog up a little when left in a stuffed makeup bag or in a warm area. So I would suggest leaving it out in open air, on your desk or in an open makeup box.
Gia C.
Bistrita ,Bistrita-Năsăud
It is e great mascara for this price and for a drugstore product .
It is my second Best mascara and i deffenetly recommend It 100% .
It isn't clumpy .
It gives volume and length.
I simply love this one and you shoul buy It too 😘😍
Emilio L.
Yokine, WA
Review for: Rimmel London Wonder’Lash Volume Colourist more...
I love how lightweight this mascara is, I have really long fine lashes, and find most products tend to clump. This gives me lovely feathery lashes just to my liking. Definitely leaves a tint behind. It's not waterproof, and can leave under eye stains that make me look like I've not slept in a month. Overall however, it's a good product, and I will continue using it until something better comes along.
Hanna S.
Review for: Rimmel London Wonder’Lash Volume Colourist more...
This mascara is great. It really lengthens your lashes in an incredibly natural way. It really makes my eyes pop! The only complaint I have it doesn't do anything to thicken the lashes. So I ended up using two mascaras (this and one that really adds volume).
Dorie G.
Duncansville, PA
Review for: Rimmel London Volume Colorist Mascara, 0.37 fl oz more...
I found this at Wal-Mart for under 5 dollars so so did not have high hopes. I have been very pleasantly surprised. The wand is great and tapers nicely so you can coat all lashes well. Gave my lashes a lot of volume and made them look so long. The was very little clumping and they brushed out well.
Alyssa H.
So I just bought this. Has anyone experienced that it leaves a lasting tint on the lash?
Stephanie A.
Ceres, CA
Does it make your lashes fuller?
Chioma O.
Brooklyn, NY
I gind it soo cool that your lashes change colo with this product! What color tint does it give your lashes?
Liz M.
Cynthiana, IN
I have dark hair but my eyelashes are quite light. Has anyone experienced that it actually makes their lashes darker over time?
Rocio C.
Conyers, GA
Does this leave perfect eyelashes