BY RIMMEL LONDON

New! Rimmel Wonder’Lash Volume Colourist

Reveal darker lashes with and without mascara!

Formula with Lash Tint Complex gradually darkens the colour of bare
lashes after 2 weeks of consecutive use. The semi-permanent tint will
wear off gradually after the last usage.

• Darkens bare lashes in 2 weeks*
• In an instant, lashes appear fuller and longer.
• Tapered, lash-intensifying brush wraps every lash with blacker than
black pigments

*Based on average US consumer perception test, 155 women, aged
18-35

• Is this mascara cheap or does it have good quality? 1 Answers
  • I was intrigued to hear that this mascara tints lashes. Anyone f...3 Answers
  • Would anyone recommend this mascara as just a mascara without the...2 Answers
Janely S.
San Diego, CA
One of my favorite drugstore brand mascaras. It is available almost everywhere. The only thing I recommend when buying it is to make sure you have the right color. Can be compared to high end mascaras.
Danielle W.
Port Huron, MI
I really do not care for this mascara at all. The bristles on the brush are sharp and they don't put the product on my lashes. No volume, no length, and it has yet to tint my lashes. Will not buy again.
keidy S.
I was sad because Glam'eyes was discontinued. I bought this one instead and I actually am liking it. It took a little getting used to at first (the Glam'eyes brush was perfect) but my lashes look great and are gradually getting darker with use!!
Ashley K.
I love the way this applies. It's too soon to tell if it actually tints my lashes.
I guess time will tell. Either way I love the formula and the price is great.
Alexis T.
Paducah, KY
I really like this mascara! It does not clump my lashes and lasts throughout the day. Today was my first time using it after receiving a free tube from Rimmel.
Mary M.
Brownsville, TX
It worked wonders for me....i have very long lashes but they are just there. i really loved how it curled my eye lashes to the extremes. I'm very satisfied...
Maranda W.
I love this mascara. It adds so much volume to your lashes . This does not leave your lashes heavy. The packaging was good. This product is easy to apply.
Alexis B.
I really love this mascara it says it will eventually tint your lashes but I never noticed anything too noticeable and I used it everyday for three weeks
Giselly A.
Anaheim, CA
I've used the rimmel wonder lash volume colorist mascara it's rare for me to try new Maskera just because I hate using other brands and trying new makeup
Vivian  P.
This mascara is amazing, and for a fraction of what other brands cost - yet it gives your lashes volume and length. It's a great mascara for the price.
Alyssa H.
So I just bought this. Has anyone experienced that it leaves a lasting tint on the lash?
Stephanie A.
Ceres, CA
Does it make your lashes fuller?
Chioma O.
Brooklyn, NY
I gind it soo cool that your lashes change colo with this product! What color tint does it give your lashes?
Liz M.
Cynthiana, IN
I have dark hair but my eyelashes are quite light. Has anyone experienced that it actually makes their lashes darker over time?
Rocio C.
Conyers, GA
Does this leave perfect eyelashes