BY RIMMEL LONDON

New! Rimmel Wonder’Lash Volume Colourist

Reveal darker lashes with and without mascara!

Formula with Lash Tint Complex gradually darkens the colour of bare
lashes after 2 weeks of consecutive use. The semi-permanent tint will
wear off gradually after the last usage.

• Darkens bare lashes in 2 weeks*
• In an instant, lashes appear fuller and longer.
• Tapered, lash-intensifying brush wraps every lash with blacker than
black pigments

*Based on average US consumer perception test, 155 women, aged
18-35

• Is this mascara cheap or does it have good quality? 1 Answers
  • I was intrigued to hear that this mascara tints lashes. Anyone f...3 Answers
  • Would anyone recommend this mascara as just a mascara without the...2 Answers
Iulia T.
Iulia T.
So don't get me wrong, I really liked this mascara but the thing that annoyed me most was the "promise" that it would make My lashes black... wich I just knew crom the beginning was not possible , but I gave it a try. It mase my lashes look nice and voluminous, but when I saw tha picture in the store... the picture of how it turned sine lashes black I just went crazy because it just showed lashes that were conved with foundation on one side , and on the other side just regular lashes..... insane.
Nichole P.
Nichole P.
I bought this product because I was hoping that it would tint my very blonde lashes enough over time that I wouldn't absolutely NEED mascara to see them. The coverage of this mascara was ok and it did give some length and volume, but my biggest complaint was that it seemed to run throughout the day and leave dark circles under my eyes by the end of the day. It also didn't tint my lashes in the least bit.
Michaela D.
Michaela D.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I'm super picky when it comes to mascara and I have super thin and weak eyelashes. It super easy to apply and makes my eye lashes look flawless. It's about $6-7 and I will forever buy this product! In the picture I have one eye done with mascara and the other one doesn't have any on! I hope this helps!
Kelsey G.
Kelsey G.
Beauty Junkie Expert
This is my favorite mascara. I don't ever have issues with clumping and the color is long lasting! It's easy to pick up at Target and significantly better than other mascara I have used in the past. I would definitely recommend this mascara to anyone looking to try something new!
Alexandra L.
Alexandra L.
Minneapolis
This mascara gives you some volume, but I didn't really notice that it stains your lashes. I used it for about a week, every day & I didn't notice my lashes getting any darker. But it works if you're wanting just some volume. I bought it at target.
Erin G.
Erin G.
I really love this mascara. The wand makes it so easy to put on and keeps the lashes from clumping! This does end up coloring the lashes some but ultimately it didn't go the full length of my lashes sadly.
Angelica M.
Angelica M.
Canoga Park, CA
Beauty Junkie Expert
Good mascara not expensive gives long lashes says it tints not sure after you remove it kind of leaves lashes a bit dark. But always switch mascaras daily so i would have to use this consistently in order to really say it tints lashes but nice i like it. I would perhaps buy again.
taylor s.
taylor s.
Quincy, MA
Beauty Junkie Expert
This gives a very natural look. It really does nothing for the length or volume of lashes. I did notice that my lashes were getting darker very slowly. I'm not sure if I'd repurchase; I'm more on the not likely side. It's not bad but it's not good. I don't really care for it
Kayla W.
Kayla W.
chandler, AZ
Beauty Junkie Expert
I was disappointed with this mascara. It flaked, smeared easily, did not come off very well, major raccoon eyes the morning after, and did not make my lashes look longer nor fuller. Great product for others, just not my eyes.
Andrea N.
Andrea N.
Jacksonville, NC
Beauty Junkie Expert
Incredible ! Made my lashes slightly darker than usual when I don't wear mascara! When wearing the product, it creates a nice look whether it's a natural look to a dramatic looks! Recommend to everyone
Alyssa H.
Alyssa H.
Beauty Junkie Expert
So I just bought this. Has anyone experienced that it leaves a lasting tint on the lash?
Stephanie A.
Stephanie A.
Ceres, CA
Beauty Junkie Expert
Does it make your lashes fuller?
Liz M.
Liz M.
Cynthiana, IN
I have dark hair but my eyelashes are quite light. Has anyone experienced that it actually makes their lashes darker over time?
Chioma O.
Chioma O.
Brooklyn, NY
I gind it soo cool that your lashes change colo with this product! What color tint does it give your lashes?
lia m.
lia m.
Orlando, FL
The mask is approved water?