BY RIMMEL LONDON

New! Rimmel Wonder’Lash Volume Colourist

Reveal darker lashes with and without mascara!

Formula with Lash Tint Complex gradually darkens the colour of bare
lashes after 2 weeks of consecutive use. The semi-permanent tint will
wear off gradually after the last usage.

• Darkens bare lashes in 2 weeks*
• In an instant, lashes appear fuller and longer.
• Tapered, lash-intensifying brush wraps every lash with blacker than
black pigments

*Based on average US consumer perception test, 155 women, aged
18-35

• Is this mascara cheap or does it have good quality? 1 Answers
  • I was intrigued to hear that this mascara tints lashes. Anyone f...3 Answers
  • Would anyone recommend this mascara as just a mascara without the...2 Answers
Mari J.
I was surprise on how good this mascara was! Although I was disappointed on how the tint didn't actually work. I am a YouTuber and did a full review on my channel if you would like to see it'll be on my channel under Mari Julian!
Furthermore, I would recommend this product for those who are looking for a more natural look! If so, this product is perfect for you.
Lisa H.
Shiloh, IL
Beauty Junkie Expert
I like the brush that comes with this mascara and the price point is good. I haven't seen any tinting yet. The color is dark and not clumpy. I wish it was waterproof and had a better staying power. I'm not sure if I would repurchase or not.
Lorena B.
Why not five stars, well price wise a little pricey for a drug store and it transfers to lower lid after some hours of wearing it I hate having raccoon eyes and also it does not leave a super dramatic lash is very discrete even after applying three coats. Not so sure that it does what it claims with darkness but o will
Trina C.
Philadelphia, PA
Beauty Junkie Expert
I've been using this mascara on and off for a couple weeks now. Reasonably priced and my eyelashes are noticeably darker as a result of the 'tinting". Only downside is that this mascara tends to smudge a bit on me by the end of the day. So longevity is not this mascara's strong suit however since my eyelashes are now tinted darker- I will go a couple days without mascara and hardly notice :)
Shannon J.
Chattanooga, TN
I really love this mascara. I have dark hair but my eyelashes are so light they look non-existent! So when I heard there was a mascara that actually tint my lashes with regular use, I was ecstatic. I've used it for a month or so and it does what it claims. I would say they are a shade darker. The wand distributes the perfect amount, and although I was skeptical about the shape of the wand, it actually applies very well. It's not as awkward as I anticipated. My lashes are fragile so it's important to me for mascara to come off easily and this comes off with very little effort. I can see how that wouldn't work for everyone but in my case it's a perk. Overall, very happy with this product. Reasonably priced. Hope it sticks around.
Melanie M.
Lockport, NY
Beauty Junkie Expert
So far I've only had it a couple of days and I already love it. I do wish it was water proof however. It goes on very nicely and makes my eyelashes very long and full. As far as darkening my eyelashes it's too early to say anything. But I'm so excited because I have very blonde lashes and can't wait for them to be darker!
keidy S.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I was sad because Glam'eyes was discontinued. I bought this one instead and I actually am liking it. It took a little getting used to at first (the Glam'eyes brush was perfect) but my lashes look great and are gradually getting darker with use!!
Melissa C.
Hodges, SC
I wanted to give this mascara a few weeks before writing my review. I've been wearing it every day (except weekends) for 3 weeks. On the first day, I loved the formula and the brush. It went in so smoothly. On day 4, I noticed it flaked off my lashes midway through the day. Day 6, I pulled out the wand and it was covered in clumps. I'm not one to pump my wand so I was very confused. Week 2, it was so dry, I had to add saline solution to it to wet it again. Today, day 23, I noticed its flaking into my eyes again. I do have a slight color to my very light blonde lashes, but not enough to matter. Sadly, I will not purchase this mascara again.
Honore M.
McCordsville , IN
Beauty Junkie Expert
I got this in a VoxBox to try and it was hit and miss for me. I used it everyday for 3 weeks because it is suppose to tint your lashes after two weeks. I didn't see very much tinting well to my eyes. The lasting power was ok not the best. It did flake after a couple of hours. And the brush was not my favorite it did not work well for my lower lashes. I would recommend this specially to someone that has really light lashes they may see more color tinting then I saw for myself. Overall, I was happy with the outcome even though it some hits and misses.
Jennifer W.
Greenville, MI
I think this mascara is a good one. I like the affect on my lashes and I think it applies very easily. I am not sure that it actually colors my natural lashes or not though. It does not smudge under my eyes yet is is pretty easy to remove. I would recommend this for sure.
Alyssa H.
Beauty Junkie Expert
So I just bought this. Has anyone experienced that it leaves a lasting tint on the lash?
Stephanie A.
Ceres, CA
Beauty Junkie Expert
Does it make your lashes fuller?
Liz M.
Cynthiana, IN
I have dark hair but my eyelashes are quite light. Has anyone experienced that it actually makes their lashes darker over time?
Chioma O.
Brooklyn, NY
I gind it soo cool that your lashes change colo with this product! What color tint does it give your lashes?
lia m.
Orlando, FL
The mask is approved water?