BY RIMMEL LONDON

New! Rimmel Wonder’Lash Volume Colourist

Reveal darker lashes with and without mascara!

Formula with Lash Tint Complex gradually darkens the colour of bare
lashes after 2 weeks of consecutive use. The semi-permanent tint will
wear off gradually after the last usage.

• Darkens bare lashes in 2 weeks*
• In an instant, lashes appear fuller and longer.
• Tapered, lash-intensifying brush wraps every lash with blacker than
black pigments

*Based on average US consumer perception test, 155 women, aged
18-35

• Is this mascara cheap or does it have good quality? 1 Answers
  • I was intrigued to hear that this mascara tints lashes. Anyone f...3 Answers
  • Would anyone recommend this mascara as just a mascara without the...2 Answers
Giselly A.
Anaheim, CA
I've used the rimmel wonder lash volume colorist mascara it's rare for me to try new Maskera just because I hate using other brands and trying new makeup
Allaina N.
Groton, CT
I absolutely love Rimmel London WonderLash Mascara. It makes my blue eyes pop and my lashes look a lot longer and fuller. One of my must haves in my make up bag!!
Liz F.
Alto, MI
Beauty Junkie Expert
I loveeee this mascara. I'm obsessed with eye makeup and mascara and this is wonderful. Doesn't clump and makes your lashes so long and beautiful. Rimmel is fairly priced as well. Only thing I don't like is the smell.
Idania M.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Estoy en la espera de probar esta excelente mascara una amiga la tiene y me gusto el efecto de oscurecer las pestañas y le da un volumen realmente hermoso deseo probarla .
Rachel L.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I am enjoying this mascara so far. I got it in a Voxbox and was super excited to try it once I got home from vacation. Mascara is my favorite product to test out. It does tint your lashes and stays on for hours. There is only one downside to me and that is it tends to flake a bit but it doesn't bother me all that much. It adds color, length, volume, and it separates my lashes too. I have only been using it 3 days and I plan to use it more to really test out if it really tints yours lashes for a long period or just temporary.
miranda G.
Paragould, AR
Beauty Junkie Expert
Rimmel is such a good brand and not a lot of people realize that because they are so budget friendly. My favorite.
Stefany O.
Beauty Junkie Expert
This mascara isn't so volume I expected, and for the lash tint I wouldn't say that actually tint my lashes maybe in someone whith natural blond eyelashes is going to notice a difference than someone with dark aye lashes. This mascara is perfect for every single day.
Maggie F.
Roanoke, VA
Just got my mascara yesterday and already I LOVE IT!!!! I wasn't expecting a full size sample, but low and behold that's what I got. It goes on easy, darkens my lashes already and gives good volume ☺️ I'm a fan
Samantha J.
Las Vegas, NV
This product wasn't the greatest for me I already have really curly lashes and it just made it clump up!!
Alexis T.
Paducah, KY
I really like this mascara! It does not clump my lashes and lasts throughout the day. Today was my first time using it after receiving a free tube from Rimmel.
Alyssa H.
Beauty Junkie Expert
So I just bought this. Has anyone experienced that it leaves a lasting tint on the lash?
Stephanie A.
Ceres, CA
Beauty Junkie Expert
Does it make your lashes fuller?
Liz M.
Cynthiana, IN
I have dark hair but my eyelashes are quite light. Has anyone experienced that it actually makes their lashes darker over time?
Chioma O.
Brooklyn, NY
I gind it soo cool that your lashes change colo with this product! What color tint does it give your lashes?
lia m.
Orlando, FL
The mask is approved water?