BY RIMMEL LONDON

New! Rimmel Wonder’Lash Volume Colourist

Reveal darker lashes with and without mascara!

Formula with Lash Tint Complex gradually darkens the colour of bare
lashes after 2 weeks of consecutive use. The semi-permanent tint will
wear off gradually after the last usage.

• Darkens bare lashes in 2 weeks*
• In an instant, lashes appear fuller and longer.
• Tapered, lash-intensifying brush wraps every lash with blacker than
black pigments

• Would anyone recommend this mascara as just a mascara without the...2 Answers
Liz F.
Alto, MI
Beauty Junkie Expert
I loveeee this mascara. I'm obsessed with eye makeup and mascara and this is wonderful. Doesn't clump and makes your lashes so long and beautiful. Rimmel is fairly priced as well. Only thing I don't like is the smell.
Maria T.
I bought his couple of weeks ago and I being using for almost 2days and I love it!!!!!!!!!! Amazing I only use it for my bottom lashes they give that amazing look!!!!!!! I love it o will definitely buy it again!
Catherine H.
Fort Myers, FL
This product is amazing!! I absolutely love using especially for the summer! It doesn't smudge and comes off easy with a makeup wipe! I would definitely recommend using this if you're looking for something that will last all day in the water!
Neta S.
Shreveport, LA
This is my new favorite drug store mascara. I bought it to see if the lash tint technology works and it does, after a couple of weeks you will see a difference. But this mascara also gives me great length! And it ladt all day, my lashes stay curled and they do have decent volume. Great price for an amazing mascara in my opinion.
Stefany O.
Beauty Junkie Expert
This mascara isn't so volume I expected, and for the lash tint I wouldn't say that actually tint my lashes maybe in someone whith natural blond eyelashes is going to notice a difference than someone with dark aye lashes. This mascara is perfect for every single day.
Ally G.
Monroe Twp, PA
I received this product through influenster, and I've used it a couple of days and fell in love with this product, it adds such great volume and really darkens the lashes. I would recommend this product to anybody!! I love it!
Rebekah W.
Raleigh
Do fair like this mascara a lot. I was disappointed that they only sell it in black but I got it anyway. I'm not sure how much it's tinted my eyelashes but it's a good mascara regardless. I'll probably purchase it again.
Karina K.
Gold River, CA
It actually does stain your eyelashes but it also stains everything else it touches. it came off very easily if wet. I wasn't impressed at all. The only people I could see liking this is if you have blonde lashes
Jillian G.
Long Beach, CA
I think this Mascara is great for a person who puts Mascara on top and bottom lashes. The brush is designed perfectly for top and bottom lashes. After you get the first few uses out of the way it works so well. s.
Blanca Elena C.
that you can ask a mascara? ... This has it all, lengthens, defines, slims your lashes with a beautiful extra-color black to show off a striking look and be the center of attention
Alyssa H.
Beauty Junkie Expert
So I just bought this. Has anyone experienced that it leaves a lasting tint on the lash?
Stephanie A.
Ceres, CA
Beauty Junkie Expert
Does it make your lashes fuller?
Liz M.
Cynthiana, IN
I have dark hair but my eyelashes are quite light. Has anyone experienced that it actually makes their lashes darker over time?
Chioma O.
Brooklyn, NY
I gind it soo cool that your lashes change colo with this product! What color tint does it give your lashes?
lia m.
Orlando, FL
The mask is approved water?