BY RIMMEL LONDON

New! Rimmel Wonder’Lash Volume Colourist

Reveal darker lashes with and without mascara!

Formula with Lash Tint Complex gradually darkens the colour of bare
lashes after 2 weeks of consecutive use. The semi-permanent tint will
wear off gradually after the last usage.

• Darkens bare lashes in 2 weeks*
• In an instant, lashes appear fuller and longer.
• Tapered, lash-intensifying brush wraps every lash with blacker than
black pigments

*Based on average US consumer perception test, 155 women, aged
18-35

• Is this mascara cheap or does it have good quality? 1 Answers
  • I was intrigued to hear that this mascara tints lashes. Anyone f...3 Answers
  • Would anyone recommend this mascara as just a mascara without the...2 Answers
Jennifer W.
Greenville, MI
I think this mascara is a good one. I like the affect on my lashes and I think it applies very easily. I am not sure that it actually colors my natural lashes or not though. It does not smudge under my eyes yet is is pretty easy to remove. I would recommend this for sure.
Haley L.
Santa Clarita , CA
Okay so i got this mascara in a Voxbox and as very unsure how i was going to like it. I used it for a week and saw my lashes got darker. i really like this product and will purchase it more! this product was free but all opinions are my own. I would recommend it.
Samantha S.
I loved having the opportunity to test this out for free! It went on smooth and didn't get clumpy on my eyelashes at all but i still felt the need to want a fuller look. It 100% darkened my lashes I just wouldn't wear it when I'm trying to go for an all out look.
Liz F.
Alto, MI
I loveeee this mascara. I'm obsessed with eye makeup and mascara and this is wonderful. Doesn't clump and makes your lashes so long and beautiful. Rimmel is fairly priced as well. Only thing I don't like is the smell.
Maria T.
I bought his couple of weeks ago and I being using for almost 2days and I love it!!!!!!!!!! Amazing I only use it for my bottom lashes they give that amazing look!!!!!!! I love it o will definitely buy it again!
Catherine H.
Fort Myers, FL
This product is amazing!! I absolutely love using especially for the summer! It doesn't smudge and comes off easy with a makeup wipe! I would definitely recommend using this if you're looking for something that will last all day in the water!
Neta S.
Shreveport, LA
This is my new favorite drug store mascara. I bought it to see if the lash tint technology works and it does, after a couple of weeks you will see a difference. But this mascara also gives me great length! And it ladt all day, my lashes stay curled and they do have decent volume. Great price for an amazing mascara in my opinion.
Stefany O.
This mascara isn't so volume I expected, and for the lash tint I wouldn't say that actually tint my lashes maybe in someone whith natural blond eyelashes is going to notice a difference than someone with dark aye lashes. This mascara is perfect for every single day.
Ally G.
Monroe Twp, PA
I received this product through influenster, and I've used it a couple of days and fell in love with this product, it adds such great volume and really darkens the lashes. I would recommend this product to anybody!! I love it!
Rebekah W.
Raleigh
Do fair like this mascara a lot. I was disappointed that they only sell it in black but I got it anyway. I'm not sure how much it's tinted my eyelashes but it's a good mascara regardless. I'll probably purchase it again.
Alyssa H.
So I just bought this. Has anyone experienced that it leaves a lasting tint on the lash?
Stephanie A.
Ceres, CA
Does it make your lashes fuller?
Chioma O.
Brooklyn, NY
I gind it soo cool that your lashes change colo with this product! What color tint does it give your lashes?
Liz M.
Cynthiana, IN
I have dark hair but my eyelashes are quite light. Has anyone experienced that it actually makes their lashes darker over time?
Rocio C.
Conyers, GA
Does this leave perfect eyelashes