BY RIMMEL LONDON

New! Rimmel Wonder’Lash Volume Colourist

Reveal darker lashes with and without mascara!

Formula with Lash Tint Complex gradually darkens the colour of bare
lashes after 2 weeks of consecutive use. The semi-permanent tint will
wear off gradually after the last usage.

• Darkens bare lashes in 2 weeks*
• In an instant, lashes appear fuller and longer.
• Tapered, lash-intensifying brush wraps every lash with blacker than
black pigments

*Based on average US consumer perception test, 155 women, aged
18-35

• Is this mascara cheap or does it have good quality? 1 Answers
  • I was intrigued to hear that this mascara tints lashes. Anyone f...3 Answers
  • Would anyone recommend this mascara as just a mascara without the...2 Answers
Melissa K.
Melissa K.
This did a great job tinting my lashes but didn't look great as just a mascara...love that my lashes are darker now though
Danielle R.
Danielle R.
Berea, KY
I'm so picky about my mascara but this one does not disappoint. I would recommend this to any girl that wants long lashes.
miranda G.
miranda G.
Paragould, AR
Rimmel is such a good brand and not a lot of people realize that because they are so budget friendly. My favorite.
amari m.
amari m.
Birmingham, AL
It was great qaulity it lasted really long i gave to my mom as a gift she also loved it. it was not clumpy at all
Kristene C.
Kristene C.
Grand Blanc, MI
Beauty Junkie Expert
Very nice mascara. Left my lashes looking soft and long. Loved the brush. It applied so even, not chunky at all.
stormy B.
stormy B.
Sacramento , CA
I love Rimmel products... They are top quality, just the best, I will always recommend , their products!!
Samantha J.
Samantha J.
Las Vegas, NV
This product wasn't the greatest for me I already have really curly lashes and it just made it clump up!!
Megan P.
Megan P.
Pedro, OH
I have been using this lash tinting mascara for around 2 days and it's already working to tint my lashes!
Megan K.
Megan K.
Sacramento, CA
I love this mascara even more then my fiber lash. I will be buying again and be telling my friends too
Sophie K.
Sophie K.
College Sta, TX
Beauty Junkie Expert
I just love this mascara and I would definitely buy this again and this makes my eyelashes look full
Alyssa H.
Alyssa H.
Beauty Junkie Expert
So I just bought this. Has anyone experienced that it leaves a lasting tint on the lash?
Stephanie A.
Stephanie A.
Ceres, CA
Beauty Junkie Expert
Does it make your lashes fuller?
Liz M.
Liz M.
Cynthiana, IN
I have dark hair but my eyelashes are quite light. Has anyone experienced that it actually makes their lashes darker over time?
Chioma O.
Chioma O.
Brooklyn, NY
I gind it soo cool that your lashes change colo with this product! What color tint does it give your lashes?
lia m.
lia m.
Orlando, FL
The mask is approved water?