BY RIMMEL LONDON

Reveal darker lashes with and without mascara!

• Darkens bare lashes in two weeks*
• In an instant, lashes appear fuller and longer.
• Tapered, lash-intensifying brush wraps every lash with blacker than black pigments

*Based on average US consumer perception test, 155 women, aged 18-35

Buy on Amazon
  • "This mascara is amazing, and for a fraction of what other brands cost - yet it gives your lashes volume and length. It's a great mascara for the price." in 35 reviews
  • "that you can ask a mascara? ... This has it all, lengthens, defines, slims your lashes with a beautiful extra-color black to show off a striking look and be the center of attention" in 9 reviews
  • "This mascara is amazing, even though i don't own the waterproof version when my eyes water or cry it doesn't streak down my face. My eye colour is brown so wearing a black mascara isn't a problem but my mothers eyes are blue and this mascara still looks natural. It gives great length and volume to my eye-lashes. Many people don't experiment with other mascaras from the more affordable variety if they have a mascara from the expensive side but this mascaWra beats so many of the Too-faced, Benifet, Mac and Nars mascaras I have tried." in 7 reviews
Dee B.
I got this product for testing purposes and found that it was really easy to work with. It didn't clump and provided a nice every day look with one coat. It was easy to build for nice volume as well. After two weeks I could tell that my light blonde eyelashes were darker -- but mainly just near the lid, the tips are still barely noticeable but I think with a longer wear they will darken up too. I highly recommend this is you want darker lashes. (But be aware that if your eyes water up or sweat gets around your eye, this mascara will run terribly)
Hanna S.
Review for: Rimmel London Wonder’Lash Volume Colourist more...
This mascara is great. It really lengthens your lashes in an incredibly natural way. It really makes my eyes pop! The only complaint I have it doesn't do anything to thicken the lashes. So I ended up using two mascaras (this and one that really adds volume).
Brenda D.
I'm not a Mascara type person I always use falsies but i was willing to try this mascara out which I completely love and is now my must have! You can buy this at any drug store It's easy to find I personally recommend Walmart or walgreens. I would definitely keep buying this product & I love the way this mascara looks.
Mariel V.
Port Orange, FL
I received this for testing purposes and it really did tint my lids. I have brown eyes and am naturally a brunette, but my lashes were lighter than my actual hair. After about two weeks, my lashes are a dark brown and look even longer than before. Loved that this mascara doesn't clump, BUT if you sweat or anything; it will run and stain your makeup underneath your eye.
Melanie M.
Lockport, NY
Review for: Rimmel London Wonder’Lash Volume Colourist more...
So far I've only had it a couple of days and I already love it. I do wish it was water proof however. It goes on very nicely and makes my eyelashes very long and full. As far as darkening my eyelashes it's too early to say anything. But I'm so excited because I have very blonde lashes and can't wait for them to be darker!
Baylee E.
Review for: Rimmel London Wonder’Lash Volume Colourist more...
I was sent this product in a VoxBox and I can't confirm about the tinting process since I have only used it for 4 days but I can say it is a nice mascara base for me. If your like me and need tons of volume this would be somthing you put under your go to mascara! I can say this pairs very well with two faced better than sex!
Rachel S.
I absolutely love this mascara. Within 5 days I've noticed my blonde lashes have gotten visibly darker. The brush and formula go on so smoothly, and clump free. The only downside is that it flakes occasionally. Other than that, an amazing product.
Katherine R.
Review for: Rimmel London Wonder’Lash Volume Colourist more...
I have white blonde eyelashes since I'm a redhead and this mascara barely tinted my eyelashes at all. It just looked like I had not gotten all of my mascara off at the end of the night. The formula is way too wet so it gets EVERYWHERE. I wouldn't recommend this mascara at all.
Idania M.
Review for: Rimmel London Wonder’Lash Volume Colourist more...
Me encantan las mascaras de pestañas de Rimmel esta no la he probado pero he visto en fotos los increible que dejas las pestañas #FabulousMascara soy de pestañas cortas y escasas esto harian un volumen y definion hermoso en ella se que su valor no es muy alto una amiga lo compro en ULTA por 3$ y vale la pena.
Sarah D.
Calera, AL
Review for: Rimmel London Wonder’Lash Volume Colourist more...
This brings out my lashes ful and curly. This mascara rivals the high end products out there. I recommend it for a lady who is on a budget but needs to look like she just spent a lot of money on mascara! I would totally buy this again!
Alyssa H.
So I just bought this. Has anyone experienced that it leaves a lasting tint on the lash?
Stephanie A.
Ceres, CA
Does it make your lashes fuller?
Chioma O.
Brooklyn, NY
I gind it soo cool that your lashes change colo with this product! What color tint does it give your lashes?
Liz M.
Cynthiana, IN
I have dark hair but my eyelashes are quite light. Has anyone experienced that it actually makes their lashes darker over time?
Rocio C.
Conyers, GA
Does this leave perfect eyelashes