BY RIMMEL LONDON

New! Rimmel Wonder’Lash Volume Colourist

Reveal darker lashes with and without mascara!

Formula with Lash Tint Complex gradually darkens the colour of bare
lashes after 2 weeks of consecutive use. The semi-permanent tint will
wear off gradually after the last usage.

• Darkens bare lashes in 2 weeks*
• In an instant, lashes appear fuller and longer.
• Tapered, lash-intensifying brush wraps every lash with blacker than
black pigments

• Would anyone recommend this mascara as just a mascara without the...2 Answers
Idania M.
Idania M.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Estoy en la espera de probar esta excelente mascara una amiga la tiene y me gusto el efecto de oscurecer las pestañas y le da un volumen realmente hermoso deseo probarla .
Allaina N.
Allaina N.
Groton, CT
I absolutely love Rimmel London WonderLash Mascara. It makes my blue eyes pop and my lashes look a lot longer and fuller. One of my must haves in my make up bag!!
Ashley K.
Ashley K.
I love the way this applies. It's too soon to tell if it actually tints my lashes.
I guess time will tell. Either way I love the formula and the price is great.
Alexis T.
Alexis T.
Paducah, KY
I really like this mascara! It does not clump my lashes and lasts throughout the day. Today was my first time using it after receiving a free tube from Rimmel.
Mary M.
Mary M.
Brownsville, TX
It worked wonders for me....i have very long lashes but they are just there. i really loved how it curled my eye lashes to the extremes. I'm very satisfied...
Giselly A.
Giselly A.
Anaheim, CA
I've used the rimmel wonder lash volume colorist mascara it's rare for me to try new Maskera just because I hate using other brands and trying new makeup
Vivian  P.
Vivian P.
This mascara is amazing, and for a fraction of what other brands cost - yet it gives your lashes volume and length. It's a great mascara for the price.
Anne C.
Anne C.
I found this cool mascara, greatly influences the moments of laziness to paste false eyelashes, it lengthens and super quite dark lashes...
Stormy J.
Stormy J.
Hanceville, AL
Beauty Junkie Expert
It's really hard for me to find an epic mascara....because my eyes are sensitive. But this one rocks! I never leave home without it!
Jen L.
Jen L.
Saylorsburg, PA
I just made this purchase. I think that it work very well. Very dark and my eye lashes don't clump together like some mascara's
Alyssa H.
Alyssa H.
Beauty Junkie Expert
So I just bought this. Has anyone experienced that it leaves a lasting tint on the lash?
Stephanie A.
Stephanie A.
Ceres, CA
Beauty Junkie Expert
Does it make your lashes fuller?
Liz M.
Liz M.
Cynthiana, IN
I have dark hair but my eyelashes are quite light. Has anyone experienced that it actually makes their lashes darker over time?
Chioma O.
Chioma O.
Brooklyn, NY
I gind it soo cool that your lashes change colo with this product! What color tint does it give your lashes?
lia m.
lia m.
Orlando, FL
The mask is approved water?