BY RIMMEL LONDON

New! Rimmel Wonder’Lash Volume Colourist

Reveal darker lashes with and without mascara!

Formula with Lash Tint Complex gradually darkens the colour of bare
lashes after 2 weeks of consecutive use. The semi-permanent tint will
wear off gradually after the last usage.

• Darkens bare lashes in 2 weeks*
• In an instant, lashes appear fuller and longer.
• Tapered, lash-intensifying brush wraps every lash with blacker than
black pigments

*Based on average US consumer perception test, 155 women, aged
18-35

• Is this mascara cheap or does it have good quality? 1 Answers
  • I was intrigued to hear that this mascara tints lashes. Anyone f...3 Answers
  • Would anyone recommend this mascara as just a mascara without the...2 Answers
Catherine H.
Fort Myers, FL
This product is amazing!! I absolutely love using especially for the summer! It doesn't smudge and comes off easy with a makeup wipe! I would definitely recommend using this if you're looking for something that will last all day in the water!
Rachel L.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I am enjoying this mascara so far. I got it in a Voxbox and was super excited to try it once I got home from vacation. Mascara is my favorite product to test out. It does tint your lashes and stays on for hours. There is only one downside to me and that is it tends to flake a bit but it doesn't bother me all that much. It adds color, length, volume, and it separates my lashes too. I have only been using it 3 days and I plan to use it more to really test out if it really tints yours lashes for a long period or just temporary.
Sophie K.
College Sta, TX
Beauty Junkie Expert
I just love this mascara and I would definitely buy this again and this makes my eyelashes look full
Leah B.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I was sent this product to be reviewed honestly, so that's what I'm going to do. I received this box a few days ago and I tested it the first day I got it. I absolutely hate it. I'm not sure of its just me but it hurts to put on and the bristles of the want poke my upper water line. The mascara it's self is very clumpy and considering I already have dark lashes, didn't tint my lashes. I'm sure for someone with lighter lashes this would work wonders but for me it was a total flop.
Ally G.
Monroe Twp, PA
I received this product through influenster, and I've used it a couple of days and fell in love with this product, it adds such great volume and really darkens the lashes. I would recommend this product to anybody!! I love it!
Anie B.
Los Angeles, CA
It's amazing because it gives u big lashes and your eyes looks bigs and is not too chip
Mariell T.
East Haven, CT
Beauty Junkie Expert
I'm happy I got to try this for free! I really had low hopes for it though. I didn't think it would work but only 2 days of wearing it and I noticed my lashes were much darker without any makeup on. Now the mascara is pretty meh. It does an okay job with volume but it's flakey and not super impressive. I don't mind throwing this on when I'm gonna go run errands or something instead of using my more expensive brands. Pretty impressed with this.
Alexis T.
Paducah, KY
I really like this mascara! It does not clump my lashes and lasts throughout the day. Today was my first time using it after receiving a free tube from Rimmel.
Rachel S.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I absolutely love this mascara. Within 5 days I've noticed my blonde lashes have gotten visibly darker. The brush and formula go on so smoothly, and clump free. The only downside is that it flakes occasionally. Other than that, an amazing product.
Mary M.
Brownsville, TX
It worked wonders for me....i have very long lashes but they are just there. i really loved how it curled my eye lashes to the extremes. I'm very satisfied...
Alyssa H.
Beauty Junkie Expert
So I just bought this. Has anyone experienced that it leaves a lasting tint on the lash?
Stephanie A.
Ceres, CA
Beauty Junkie Expert
Does it make your lashes fuller?
Liz M.
Cynthiana, IN
I have dark hair but my eyelashes are quite light. Has anyone experienced that it actually makes their lashes darker over time?
Chioma O.
Brooklyn, NY
I gind it soo cool that your lashes change colo with this product! What color tint does it give your lashes?
lia m.
Orlando, FL
The mask is approved water?