BY RIMMEL LONDON

Reveal darker lashes with and without mascara!

• Darkens bare lashes in two weeks*
• In an instant, lashes appear fuller and longer.
• Tapered, lash-intensifying brush wraps every lash with blacker than black pigments

*Based on average US consumer perception test, 155 women, aged 18-35

Rimmel London Wonder’Lash Volume Colourist
  • "This mascara is amazing, and for a fraction of what other brands cost - yet it gives your lashes volume and length. It's a great mascara for the price." in 35 reviews
  • "that you can ask a mascara? ... This has it all, lengthens, defines, slims your lashes with a beautiful extra-color black to show off a striking look and be the center of attention" in 9 reviews
  • "This mascara is amazing, even though i don't own the waterproof version when my eyes water or cry it doesn't streak down my face. My eye colour is brown so wearing a black mascara isn't a problem but my mothers eyes are blue and this mascara still looks natural. It gives great length and volume to my eye-lashes. Many people don't experiment with other mascaras from the more affordable variety if they have a mascara from the expensive side but this mascaWra beats so many of the Too-faced, Benifet, Mac and Nars mascaras I have tried." in 7 reviews
Nadine C.
Review for: Black more...
This product really surprised me. The wand of super great for getting the corners or your eyelashes and your lower lash line. If you have rimmel near you I recommend trying it out
Mariell T.
Bristol, CT
I'm happy I got to try this for free! I really had low hopes for it though. I didn't think it would work but only 2 days of wearing it and I noticed my lashes were much darker without any makeup on. Now the mascara is pretty meh. It does an okay job with volume but it's flakey and not super impressive. I don't mind throwing this on when I'm gonna go run errands or something instead of using my more expensive brands. Pretty impressed with this.
Leah B.
I was sent this product to be reviewed honestly, so that's what I'm going to do. I received this box a few days ago and I tested it the first day I got it. I absolutely hate it. I'm not sure of its just me but it hurts to put on and the bristles of the want poke my upper water line. The mascara it's self is very clumpy and considering I already have dark lashes, didn't tint my lashes. I'm sure for someone with lighter lashes this would work wonders but for me it was a total flop.
Trina C.
Philadelphia, PA
I've been using this mascara on and off for a couple weeks now. Reasonably priced and my eyelashes are noticeably darker as a result of the 'tinting". Only downside is that this mascara tends to smudge a bit on me by the end of the day. So longevity is not this mascara's strong suit however since my eyelashes are now tinted darker- I will go a couple days without mascara and hardly notice :)
Mari J.
I was surprise on how good this mascara was! Although I was disappointed on how the tint didn't actually work. I am a YouTuber and did a full review on my channel if you would like to see it'll be on my channel under Mari Julian!
Furthermore, I would recommend this product for those who are looking for a more natural look! If so, this product is perfect for you.
Lorena B.
Why not five stars, well price wise a little pricey for a drug store and it transfers to lower lid after some hours of wearing it I hate having raccoon eyes and also it does not leave a super dramatic lash is very discrete even after applying three coats. Not so sure that it does what it claims with darkness but o will
Ellie K.
Orange, CA
This is such an amazing mascara. Originally I was a bit skeptical as to whether or not is would actually change the color or my eyelashes but after more than 2 weeks, I can successfully say that it does indeed change the color. As for the actual mascara, the brush is super fluffy and does an amazing job of covering each and every lash. I absolutely love it.
Dee B.
I got this product for testing purposes and found that it was really easy to work with. It didn't clump and provided a nice every day look with one coat. It was easy to build for nice volume as well. After two weeks I could tell that my light blonde eyelashes were darker -- but mainly just near the lid, the tips are still barely noticeable but I think with a longer wear they will darken up too. I highly recommend this is you want darker lashes. (But be aware that if your eyes water up or sweat gets around your eye, this mascara will run terribly)
Hanna S.
This mascara is great. It really lengthens your lashes in an incredibly natural way. It really makes my eyes pop! The only complaint I have it doesn't do anything to thicken the lashes. So I ended up using two mascaras (this and one that really adds volume).
Brenda D.
I'm not a Mascara type person I always use falsies but i was willing to try this mascara out which I completely love and is now my must have! You can buy this at any drug store It's easy to find I personally recommend Walmart or walgreens. I would definitely keep buying this product & I love the way this mascara looks.
Alyssa H.
So I just bought this. Has anyone experienced that it leaves a lasting tint on the lash?
Stephanie A.
Ceres, CA
Does it make your lashes fuller?
Chioma O.
Brooklyn, NY
I gind it soo cool that your lashes change colo with this product! What color tint does it give your lashes?
Liz M.
Cynthiana, IN
I have dark hair but my eyelashes are quite light. Has anyone experienced that it actually makes their lashes darker over time?
Rocio C.
Conyers, GA
Does this leave perfect eyelashes