BY RIMMEL LONDON

Reveal darker lashes with and without mascara!

• Darkens bare lashes in two weeks*
• In an instant, lashes appear fuller and longer.
• Tapered, lash-intensifying brush wraps every lash with blacker than black pigments

*Based on average US consumer perception test, 155 women, aged 18-35

Rimmel London Wonder’Lash Volume Colourist
  • "This mascara is amazing, and for a fraction of what other brands cost - yet it gives your lashes volume and length. It's a great mascara for the price." in 35 reviews
  • "that you can ask a mascara? ... This has it all, lengthens, defines, slims your lashes with a beautiful extra-color black to show off a striking look and be the center of attention" in 9 reviews
  • "This mascara is amazing, even though i don't own the waterproof version when my eyes water or cry it doesn't streak down my face. My eye colour is brown so wearing a black mascara isn't a problem but my mothers eyes are blue and this mascara still looks natural. It gives great length and volume to my eye-lashes. Many people don't experiment with other mascaras from the more affordable variety if they have a mascara from the expensive side but this mascaWra beats so many of the Too-faced, Benifet, Mac and Nars mascaras I have tried." in 7 reviews
Jessica M.
Du Quoin, IL
I recently received this mascara as a part of my recent 36th Birthday present from my brother. It's easy to apply/use if you know how to use a mascara wand - I did stab myself in the eye, thanks to my dog. I applied it on Sunday night to test it and just washed it off this evening as I didn't have any makeup remover. It removed easily, although I do recommend not using it on your lower lashes - as you'll get the raccoon effect unless that's your end goal. Currently 4 stars - waiting to see if my lashes get darker and because it didn't add much volume, if I were to be honest.
Shannon B.
Just purchased this and love it. The square bristles were a little weird at first but I quickly got used to it. It is a bit thinner than other but I had no clumping and felt like my lashes were well separated.
Ashton W.
Lake Elsinore, CA
I originally wore covergirl lashblast mascara but when I saw Rimmel London Wonder'Lash Volume Colourist commercial i thought that i really should try that because like many others i have blonde eyelashes and would love to be able to go out without always having to apply atleast mascara. Ive been using this product for about a month now, so far i havent really seen any tinting of my lashes BUT when applied it does seem to give them some length and volume which i love! All and all i probably will just go back to my original covergirl mascara once im out of this tube.
Honore M.
McCordsville , IN
I got this in a VoxBox to try and it was hit and miss for me. I used it everyday for 3 weeks because it is suppose to tint your lashes after two weeks. I didn't see very much tinting well to my eyes. The lasting power was ok not the best. It did flake after a couple of hours. And the brush was not my favorite it did not work well for my lower lashes. I would recommend this specially to someone that has really light lashes they may see more color tinting then I saw for myself. Overall, I was happy with the outcome even though it some hits and misses.
Janice B.
It really does dye your eyelashes with continued use. I have very sensitive eyes and it does bother me a little. The application is a little wet amd takes a bit to dry down and do a second coat. It doesn't flake, which I love, it is a very dark black, the applicator is a medium cone shape with a ton of bristles that grab the lashes. I can't tight line because it makes my eye's water but I am going to continue using this product for a few more weeks.
Sophia H.
Corp Christi, TX
I also received this product in a voxbox and really liked it. While I was putting it on, it went on smooth without any clumps, and separated my eyeglasses well. It looked very natural. However, I only give this three stars because the moment my eyes teared up a little bit, the mascara was all running down my face.
I would buy again, but not for every day use.

(These opinions are all my own:)
Penny G.
White Riv Jct, VT
Review for: Rimmel London Wonder’Lash Volume Colourist more...
So let me just say that the 2 stars are for the mascara itself, not the claim that it tints your lashes. I love Rimmel mascaras. They are my favorite drug store brand. When I heard that they were coming out with one that tints your lashes, I was ecstatic! My lashes are very pale, I'm a redhead, so I was hopeful that it would indeed work. Unfortunately, it didn't. I faithfully used this mascara for 2 weeks straight and saw no noticeable change in my lashes. The mascara actually stained the skin around my eyes when they got wet. Kind of a bummer.
Rachel L.
Review for: Rimmel London Wonder’Lash Volume Colourist more...
I am enjoying this mascara so far. I got it in a Voxbox and was super excited to try it once I got home from vacation. Mascara is my favorite product to test out. It does tint your lashes and stays on for hours. There is only one downside to me and that is it tends to flake a bit but it doesn't bother me all that much. It adds color, length, volume, and it separates my lashes too. I have only been using it 3 days and I plan to use it more to really test out if it really tints yours lashes for a long period or just temporary.
Brienna (Brie) F.
Elkhart, IN
Review for: Rimmel London Wonder’Lash Volume Colourist more...
While I really enjoy the length and volume that this mascara gave me, I did have one major issue with it. Like most mascaras, this flaked off a lot throughout the day. And because it's summer and sweltering hot, my face gets a bit sweaty. With this mascara having the tinting element in it, the flakes mixed with the sweat have begun to color my under-eye area with a weird green hue. This may only have happened to me but now I have to cake on concealer to hide the green under eye circles!
Melissa C.
Hodges, SC
Review for: Rimmel London Wonder’Lash Volume Colourist more...
I wanted to give this mascara a few weeks before writing my review. I've been wearing it every day (except weekends) for 3 weeks. On the first day, I loved the formula and the brush. It went in so smoothly. On day 4, I noticed it flaked off my lashes midway through the day. Day 6, I pulled out the wand and it was covered in clumps. I'm not one to pump my wand so I was very confused. Week 2, it was so dry, I had to add saline solution to it to wet it again. Today, day 23, I noticed its flaking into my eyes again. I do have a slight color to my very light blonde lashes, but not enough to matter. Sadly, I will not purchase this mascara again.
Alyssa H.
So I just bought this. Has anyone experienced that it leaves a lasting tint on the lash?
Stephanie A.
Ceres, CA
Does it make your lashes fuller?
Chioma O.
Brooklyn, NY
I gind it soo cool that your lashes change colo with this product! What color tint does it give your lashes?
Liz M.
Cynthiana, IN
I have dark hair but my eyelashes are quite light. Has anyone experienced that it actually makes their lashes darker over time?
Rocio C.
Conyers, GA
Does this leave perfect eyelashes