BY RIMMEL LONDON

New! Rimmel Wonder’Lash Volume Colourist

Reveal darker lashes with and without mascara!

Formula with Lash Tint Complex gradually darkens the colour of bare
lashes after 2 weeks of consecutive use. The semi-permanent tint will
wear off gradually after the last usage.

• Darkens bare lashes in 2 weeks*
• In an instant, lashes appear fuller and longer.
• Tapered, lash-intensifying brush wraps every lash with blacker than
black pigments

• Would anyone recommend this mascara as just a mascara without the...2 Answers
Ally G.
Ally G.
Monroe Twp, PA
I received this product through influenster, and I've used it a couple of days and fell in love with this product, it adds such great volume and really darkens the lashes. I would recommend this product to anybody!! I love it!
Liz F.
Liz F.
Alto, MI
Beauty Junkie Expert
I loveeee this mascara. I'm obsessed with eye makeup and mascara and this is wonderful. Doesn't clump and makes your lashes so long and beautiful. Rimmel is fairly priced as well. Only thing I don't like is the smell.
Jillian G.
Jillian G.
Long Beach, CA
I think this Mascara is great for a person who puts Mascara on top and bottom lashes. The brush is designed perfectly for top and bottom lashes. After you get the first few uses out of the way it works so well. s.
Karina K.
Karina K.
Gold River, CA
It actually does stain your eyelashes but it also stains everything else it touches. it came off very easily if wet. I wasn't impressed at all. The only people I could see liking this is if you have blonde lashes
Maria T.
Maria T.
I bought his couple of weeks ago and I being using for almost 2days and I love it!!!!!!!!!! Amazing I only use it for my bottom lashes they give that amazing look!!!!!!! I love it o will definitely buy it again!
Maggie F.
Maggie F.
Roanoke, VA
Just got my mascara yesterday and already I LOVE IT!!!! I wasn't expecting a full size sample, but low and behold that's what I got. It goes on easy, darkens my lashes already and gives good volume ☺️ I'm a fan
Shannon B.
Shannon B.
Just purchased this and love it. The square bristles were a little weird at first but I quickly got used to it. It is a bit thinner than other but I had no clumping and felt like my lashes were well separated.
Janely S.
Janely S.
San Diego, CA
One of my favorite drugstore brand mascaras. It is available almost everywhere. The only thing I recommend when buying it is to make sure you have the right color. Can be compared to high end mascaras.
Estefania C.
Estefania C.
This mascara is great, you'll love it! Not my absolute favorite but it's still really good. I mostly like the formula, what throws me off is the wand, but that's to personal interest.
Blanca Elena C.
Blanca Elena C.
that you can ask a mascara? ... This has it all, lengthens, defines, slims your lashes with a beautiful extra-color black to show off a striking look and be the center of attention
Alyssa H.
Alyssa H.
Beauty Junkie Expert
So I just bought this. Has anyone experienced that it leaves a lasting tint on the lash?
Stephanie A.
Stephanie A.
Ceres, CA
Beauty Junkie Expert
Does it make your lashes fuller?
Liz M.
Liz M.
Cynthiana, IN
I have dark hair but my eyelashes are quite light. Has anyone experienced that it actually makes their lashes darker over time?
Chioma O.
Chioma O.
Brooklyn, NY
I gind it soo cool that your lashes change colo with this product! What color tint does it give your lashes?
lia m.
lia m.
Orlando, FL
The mask is approved water?