BY RIMMEL LONDON

New! Rimmel Wonder’Lash Volume Colourist

Reveal darker lashes with and without mascara!

Formula with Lash Tint Complex gradually darkens the colour of bare
lashes after 2 weeks of consecutive use. The semi-permanent tint will
wear off gradually after the last usage.

• Darkens bare lashes in 2 weeks*
• In an instant, lashes appear fuller and longer.
• Tapered, lash-intensifying brush wraps every lash with blacker than
black pigments

*Based on average US consumer perception test, 155 women, aged
18-35

• Is this mascara cheap or does it have good quality? 1 Answers
  • I was intrigued to hear that this mascara tints lashes. Anyone f...3 Answers
  • Would anyone recommend this mascara as just a mascara without the...2 Answers
Lorena B.
Why not five stars, well price wise a little pricey for a drug store and it transfers to lower lid after some hours of wearing it I hate having raccoon eyes and also it does not leave a super dramatic lash is very discrete even after applying three coats. Not so sure that it does what it claims with darkness but o will
Dee B.
I got this product for testing purposes and found that it was really easy to work with. It didn't clump and provided a nice every day look with one coat. It was easy to build for nice volume as well. After two weeks I could tell that my light blonde eyelashes were darker -- but mainly just near the lid, the tips are still barely noticeable but I think with a longer wear they will darken up too. I highly recommend this is you want darker lashes. (But be aware that if your eyes water up or sweat gets around your eye, this mascara will run terribly)
Hanna S.
This mascara is great. It really lengthens your lashes in an incredibly natural way. It really makes my eyes pop! The only complaint I have it doesn't do anything to thicken the lashes. So I ended up using two mascaras (this and one that really adds volume).
Brenda D.
I'm not a Mascara type person I always use falsies but i was willing to try this mascara out which I completely love and is now my must have! You can buy this at any drug store It's easy to find I personally recommend Walmart or walgreens. I would definitely keep buying this product & I love the way this mascara looks.
Melanie M.
Lockport, NY
Beauty Junkie Expert
So far I've only had it a couple of days and I already love it. I do wish it was water proof however. It goes on very nicely and makes my eyelashes very long and full. As far as darkening my eyelashes it's too early to say anything. But I'm so excited because I have very blonde lashes and can't wait for them to be darker!
Mariel V.
Daytona Beach, FL
I received this for testing purposes and it really did tint my lids. I have brown eyes and am naturally a brunette, but my lashes were lighter than my actual hair. After about two weeks, my lashes are a dark brown and look even longer than before. Loved that this mascara doesn't clump, BUT if you sweat or anything; it will run and stain your makeup underneath your eye.
Jordan B.
Beauty Junkie Expert
It has pretty decent lash coverage, but it didn't add too much volume or length to my eyelashes. It is pretty affordable and can be bought at most drug stores/target/Walmart.
Baylee E.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I was sent this product in a VoxBox and I can't confirm about the tinting process since I have only used it for 4 days but I can say it is a nice mascara base for me. If your like me and need tons of volume this would be somthing you put under your go to mascara! I can say this pairs very well with two faced better than sex!
Rachel S.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I absolutely love this mascara. Within 5 days I've noticed my blonde lashes have gotten visibly darker. The brush and formula go on so smoothly, and clump free. The only downside is that it flakes occasionally. Other than that, an amazing product.
Katherine R.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I have white blonde eyelashes since I'm a redhead and this mascara barely tinted my eyelashes at all. It just looked like I had not gotten all of my mascara off at the end of the night. The formula is way too wet so it gets EVERYWHERE. I wouldn't recommend this mascara at all.
Alyssa H.
Beauty Junkie Expert
So I just bought this. Has anyone experienced that it leaves a lasting tint on the lash?
Stephanie A.
Ceres, CA
Beauty Junkie Expert
Does it make your lashes fuller?
Liz M.
Cynthiana, IN
I have dark hair but my eyelashes are quite light. Has anyone experienced that it actually makes their lashes darker over time?
Chioma O.
Brooklyn, NY
I gind it soo cool that your lashes change colo with this product! What color tint does it give your lashes?
lia m.
Orlando, FL
The mask is approved water?