BY RIMMEL LONDON

Reveal darker lashes with and without mascara!

• Darkens bare lashes in two weeks*
• In an instant, lashes appear fuller and longer.
• Tapered, lash-intensifying brush wraps every lash with blacker than black pigments

*Based on average US consumer perception test, 155 women, aged 18-35

Buy on Amazon
  • "This mascara is amazing, and for a fraction of what other brands cost - yet it gives your lashes volume and length. It's a great mascara for the price." in 35 reviews
  • "that you can ask a mascara? ... This has it all, lengthens, defines, slims your lashes with a beautiful extra-color black to show off a striking look and be the center of attention" in 9 reviews
  • "This mascara is amazing, even though i don't own the waterproof version when my eyes water or cry it doesn't streak down my face. My eye colour is brown so wearing a black mascara isn't a problem but my mothers eyes are blue and this mascara still looks natural. It gives great length and volume to my eye-lashes. Many people don't experiment with other mascaras from the more affordable variety if they have a mascara from the expensive side but this mascaWra beats so many of the Too-faced, Benifet, Mac and Nars mascaras I have tried." in 7 reviews
Esmeralda P.
Lewisville, TX
Review for: Rimmel London Volume Colorist Mascara, 0.37 fl oz, Rimmel London Volume Colorist Mascara, 0.37 fl oz, Other more...
I've bought this one and a different one also I think they work well I like them on me I use it mostly everyday I was able to find the one I have packaged at Ross for like 3 dollars I do recommend it
Mindy W.
Columbus, OH
This is a great waterproof mascara, but it didn’t help darken my VERY BLONDE lashes even after a couple months. It is SUPER HARD to take off (think They’re Real level of locked in color!).
Christine G.
Bel Air, MD
Review for: Rimmel London Wonder’Lash Volume Colourist more...
Argh! I belong to this site and I have access to all these reviews so why oh why didn't I read them before buying this mascara?!? If I had I could have avoided the stained raccoon eyes I'm now sporting. Knowing that hair dye stains your skin the fatal flaw in this product should have been obvious to me but I let myself get caught up in the idea. If you want tinted lashes, spend the money to have them done at a spa and tip them the money you would have spent on this product. Everywhere it touched skin or melted onto my skin it stained and neither makeup remover I have nor my facial scrub were able to remove it. Sadly while it did stain my skin, it did not tint my lashes. Hopefully it will wear off soon but in the mean time I returned the mascara and bought concealer to try and cover what looks like two black eyes. :(
Michelle B.
Harrison Twp, MI
This mascara greatly disappointed me, for all the hype... pass. Ok, so I read a few reviews mentioning something about a blue-ish tint for contact wearers and though nothing much of it really. So, first off used a whole tube, everyday, pretty much until it was gone and noticed zero color enhancement when my lashes were free from make up. My lashes are thin, light colored and sparse naturally, this did nothing to help. Also, if, in that unfortunate instance you get your mascara in your eye (ouch) this literally turns everything blue... that's weird and probably no good. Even if it were a regular mascara it was no good all together :(
Jessica M.
Du Quoin, IL
I recently received this mascara as a part of my recent 36th Birthday present from my brother. It's easy to apply/use if you know how to use a mascara wand - I did stab myself in the eye, thanks to my dog. I applied it on Sunday night to test it and just washed it off this evening as I didn't have any makeup remover. It removed easily, although I do recommend not using it on your lower lashes - as you'll get the raccoon effect unless that's your end goal. Currently 4 stars - waiting to see if my lashes get darker and because it didn't add much volume, if I were to be honest.
Shannon B.
Just purchased this and love it. The square bristles were a little weird at first but I quickly got used to it. It is a bit thinner than other but I had no clumping and felt like my lashes were well separated.
Ashton W.
Lake Elsinore, CA
I originally wore covergirl lashblast mascara but when I saw Rimmel London Wonder'Lash Volume Colourist commercial i thought that i really should try that because like many others i have blonde eyelashes and would love to be able to go out without always having to apply atleast mascara. Ive been using this product for about a month now, so far i havent really seen any tinting of my lashes BUT when applied it does seem to give them some length and volume which i love! All and all i probably will just go back to my original covergirl mascara once im out of this tube.
Honore M.
McCordsville , IN
I got this in a VoxBox to try and it was hit and miss for me. I used it everyday for 3 weeks because it is suppose to tint your lashes after two weeks. I didn't see very much tinting well to my eyes. The lasting power was ok not the best. It did flake after a couple of hours. And the brush was not my favorite it did not work well for my lower lashes. I would recommend this specially to someone that has really light lashes they may see more color tinting then I saw for myself. Overall, I was happy with the outcome even though it some hits and misses.
Janice B.
It really does dye your eyelashes with continued use. I have very sensitive eyes and it does bother me a little. The application is a little wet amd takes a bit to dry down and do a second coat. It doesn't flake, which I love, it is a very dark black, the applicator is a medium cone shape with a ton of bristles that grab the lashes. I can't tight line because it makes my eye's water but I am going to continue using this product for a few more weeks.
Sophia H.
Universal Cty, TX
I also received this product in a voxbox and really liked it. While I was putting it on, it went on smooth without any clumps, and separated my eyeglasses well. It looked very natural. However, I only give this three stars because the moment my eyes teared up a little bit, the mascara was all running down my face.
I would buy again, but not for every day use.

(These opinions are all my own:)
Alyssa H.
So I just bought this. Has anyone experienced that it leaves a lasting tint on the lash?
Stephanie A.
Ceres, CA
Does it make your lashes fuller?
Chioma O.
Brooklyn, NY
I gind it soo cool that your lashes change colo with this product! What color tint does it give your lashes?
Liz M.
Cynthiana, IN
I have dark hair but my eyelashes are quite light. Has anyone experienced that it actually makes their lashes darker over time?
Rocio C.
Conyers, GA
Does this leave perfect eyelashes