BY RIMMEL LONDON

Reveal darker lashes with and without mascara!

• Darkens bare lashes in two weeks*
• In an instant, lashes appear fuller and longer.
• Tapered, lash-intensifying brush wraps every lash with blacker than black pigments

*Based on average US consumer perception test, 155 women, aged 18-35

Rimmel London Wonder’Lash Volume Colourist
  • "This mascara is amazing, and for a fraction of what other brands cost - yet it gives your lashes volume and length. It's a great mascara for the price." in 35 reviews
  • "that you can ask a mascara? ... This has it all, lengthens, defines, slims your lashes with a beautiful extra-color black to show off a striking look and be the center of attention" in 9 reviews
  • "This mascara is amazing, even though i don't own the waterproof version when my eyes water or cry it doesn't streak down my face. My eye colour is brown so wearing a black mascara isn't a problem but my mothers eyes are blue and this mascara still looks natural. It gives great length and volume to my eye-lashes. Many people don't experiment with other mascaras from the more affordable variety if they have a mascara from the expensive side but this mascaWra beats so many of the Too-faced, Benifet, Mac and Nars mascaras I have tried." in 7 reviews
K T.
I LOVE this! I will definitely be repurchasing!
Even if this didn't tint my lashes, the brush and formula make it so great! I haven't worn this everyday for two weeks straight so I haven't seen the full results of it tinting my lashes. I definitely notice though that when I haven't used it in a while, my lashes are much lighter. I really like the soft bristles on the brush. It is a little on the big side, but I really how it works on my top lashes. It does smudge a when applying on the lower lashes though. It makes my lashes look so nice, with a sort of plush look. Long and seperated with no clumping! I only see a couple of flakes once in a while. I would definitley recommend!
Zahraa A.
RICHMOND HILL, ON
Review for: Black more...
it’s really inexpensive i think around 4$ or something like that. it comes with a lot of product for the price and ya pretty good. it lengthens and doesn’t look clumpy. i wouldn’t re purchase but i haven’t used it too much and i want to try it out more to see how i like it
Shannon J.
Chattanooga, TN
I really love this mascara. I have dark hair but my eyelashes are so light they look non-existent! So when I heard there was a mascara that actually tint my lashes with regular use, I was ecstatic. I've used it for a month or so and it does what it claims. I would say they are a shade darker. The wand distributes the perfect amount, and although I was skeptical about the shape of the wand, it actually applies very well. It's not as awkward as I anticipated. My lashes are fragile so it's important to me for mascara to come off easily and this comes off with very little effort. I can see how that wouldn't work for everyone but in my case it's a perk. Overall, very happy with this product. Reasonably priced. Hope it sticks around.
Karen G.
This product is great. It makes your eyelashes  have volume. It makes them look thicker. It has a good value. It's very affordable. It does have a long lasting. I used this mascara when I them my eyelashes to look fuller. I do recommend it to people.
Victoria F.
Chattanooga, TN
This is one of my favorite mascaras. I just love how it tints my lashes after using it for a couple of weeks. It is more of a natural finish so I do add a more voluminous mascara over top. I always keep an extra on hand.
Ashley A.
Mansfield, OH
I’ve been wearing this for a couple of weeks and I notice 0 difference in my lashes. Goes on smooth enough and doesn’t irritate my eyes but also my lashes are just as blonde as ever when I remove the mascara.
Becca J.
I was so surprised when I got in here and saw that this only has 2 review! I read her review, and I agree with everything she said. I, too, was veeeery skeptical about this. BUT...it was gimmicky, and I was intrigued! I hadn't liked any of the Rimmel mascaras I tried in the past, so I went into this with a very pessimistic attitude. I have to say, I LOVE IT! I use it everyday now, and it give me what I need in a mascara. I usually apply two coats, and it makes my lashes just as luscious as Benefit "They're Real" any of my other favorites. Plus, it has a really stiff-bristled brush, which I like. I haven't seen a DRAMATIC difference in the color of my bare lashes, but did enhance them enough that I noticed a little difference. It's easy to take off, and overall, I like it! I'll be repurchasing!
Andrea N.
Jacksonville, NC
Incredible ! Made my lashes slightly darker than usual when I don't wear mascara! When wearing the product, it creates a nice look whether it's a natural look to a dramatic looks! Recommend to everyone
Christine G.
Bel Air, MD
Argh! I belong to this site and I have access to all these reviews so why oh why didn't I read them before buying this mascara?!? If I had I could have avoided the stained raccoon eyes I'm now sporting. Knowing that hair dye stains your skin the fatal flaw in this product should have been obvious to me but I let myself get caught up in the idea. If you want tinted lashes, spend the money to have them done at a spa and tip them the money you would have spent on this product. Everywhere it touched skin or melted onto my skin it stained and neither makeup remover I have nor my facial scrub were able to remove it. Sadly while it did stain my skin, it did not tint my lashes. Hopefully it will wear off soon but in the mean time I returned the mascara and bought concealer to try and cover what looks like two black eyes. :(
Michelle B.
Harrison Twp, MI
This mascara greatly disappointed me, for all the hype... pass. Ok, so I read a few reviews mentioning something about a blue-ish tint for contact wearers and though nothing much of it really. So, first off used a whole tube, everyday, pretty much until it was gone and noticed zero color enhancement when my lashes were free from make up. My lashes are thin, light colored and sparse naturally, this did nothing to help. Also, if, in that unfortunate instance you get your mascara in your eye (ouch) this literally turns everything blue... that's weird and probably no good. Even if it were a regular mascara it was no good all together :(
Maricely M.
Hartford , CT
I'm so excited I received this today and want to test it but do any of you guys know if this is safe for pregnant woman ?
Aurora R.
Highland, CA
Does it really work? I had my lashes tinted professionally and after a couple weeks (and $120.00) I had nothing left on my lashes so I wonder if this is a good option!
alexis F.
Fresno, CA
Is this mascara cheap or does it have good quality?
Carol B.
Does this really dye your lashes? I have light lashes, and would love it if this actually worked! Also, does it stay put or run?
Bekah S.
Does this mascara actually leave your natural lashes darker like it claims? I have blonde lashes so I am interested to know if anyone else with naturally light eyelashes has tried this product with success.