BY RIMMEL LONDON

Reveal darker lashes with and without mascara!

• Darkens bare lashes in two weeks*
• In an instant, lashes appear fuller and longer.
• Tapered, lash-intensifying brush wraps every lash with blacker than black pigments

*Based on average US consumer perception test, 155 women, aged 18-35

Buy on ULTA*
  • "This mascara is amazing, and for a fraction of what other brands cost - yet it gives your lashes volume and length. It's a great mascara for the price." in 35 reviews
  • "that you can ask a mascara? ... This has it all, lengthens, defines, slims your lashes with a beautiful extra-color black to show off a striking look and be the center of attention" in 9 reviews
  • "This mascara is amazing, even though i don't own the waterproof version when my eyes water or cry it doesn't streak down my face. My eye colour is brown so wearing a black mascara isn't a problem but my mothers eyes are blue and this mascara still looks natural. It gives great length and volume to my eye-lashes. Many people don't experiment with other mascaras from the more affordable variety if they have a mascara from the expensive side but this mascaWra beats so many of the Too-faced, Benifet, Mac and Nars mascaras I have tried." in 7 reviews
Jody D.
Not something I would purchase. Could have been the batch but it seems clumpy and dry. I have blonde eyelashes and I had to go over the same lashes so many times to get coverage.
Sindi R.
Corcoran, CA
I actually used this product last week. My sister in law left a new package in my car. She said I could use it so I opened it and I was surprised by the results. I recommend this mascara. Very pigmented and goes evenly on lashes.
K T.
Review for: Rimmel London Wonder’Lash Volume Colourist more...
I LOVE this! I will definitely be repurchasing!
Even if this didn't tint my lashes, the brush and formula make it so great! I haven't worn this everyday for two weeks straight so I haven't seen the full results of it tinting my lashes. I definitely notice though that when I haven't used it in a while, my lashes are much lighter. I really like the soft bristles on the brush. It is a little on the big side, but I really how it works on my top lashes. It does smudge a when applying on the lower lashes though. It makes my lashes look so nice, with a sort of plush look. Long and seperated with no clumping! I only see a couple of flakes once in a while. I would definitley recommend!
Shannon J.
Chattanooga, TN
I really love this mascara. I have dark hair but my eyelashes are so light they look non-existent! So when I heard there was a mascara that actually tint my lashes with regular use, I was ecstatic. I've used it for a month or so and it does what it claims. I would say they are a shade darker. The wand distributes the perfect amount, and although I was skeptical about the shape of the wand, it actually applies very well. It's not as awkward as I anticipated. My lashes are fragile so it's important to me for mascara to come off easily and this comes off with very little effort. I can see how that wouldn't work for everyone but in my case it's a perk. Overall, very happy with this product. Reasonably priced. Hope it sticks around.
Karen G.
This product is great. It makes your eyelashes  have volume. It makes them look thicker. It has a good value. It's very affordable. It does have a long lasting. I used this mascara when I them my eyelashes to look fuller. I do recommend it to people.
Victoria F.
Chattanooga, TN
This is one of my favorite mascaras. I just love how it tints my lashes after using it for a couple of weeks. It is more of a natural finish so I do add a more voluminous mascara over top. I always keep an extra on hand.
Ashley A.
Mansfield , OH
Review for: Rimmel London Volume Colorist Mascara, 0.37 fl oz more...
I’ve been wearing this for a couple of weeks and I notice 0 difference in my lashes. Goes on smooth enough and doesn’t irritate my eyes but also my lashes are just as blonde as ever when I remove the mascara.
Becca J.
I was so surprised when I got in here and saw that this only has 2 review! I read her review, and I agree with everything she said. I, too, was veeeery skeptical about this. BUT...it was gimmicky, and I was intrigued! I hadn't liked any of the Rimmel mascaras I tried in the past, so I went into this with a very pessimistic attitude. I have to say, I LOVE IT! I use it everyday now, and it give me what I need in a mascara. I usually apply two coats, and it makes my lashes just as luscious as Benefit "They're Real" any of my other favorites. Plus, it has a really stiff-bristled brush, which I like. I haven't seen a DRAMATIC difference in the color of my bare lashes, but did enhance them enough that I noticed a little difference. It's easy to take off, and overall, I like it! I'll be repurchasing!
Dana C.
Rockmart
Great mascara. Adds volume and length without clumping. Buildable coverage and extended wear. Applicator is nice and makes product apply smoothly and easily. Pigmentation is spot on. Love this mascara
Andrea N.
Jacksonville, NC
Incredible ! Made my lashes slightly darker than usual when I don't wear mascara! When wearing the product, it creates a nice look whether it's a natural look to a dramatic looks! Recommend to everyone
lia m.
Orlando, FL
The mask is approved water?
grace d.
I was intrigued to hear that this mascara tints lashes. Anyone find this to be true?
Victoria R.
St Catharines, ON
I have blonde eyelashes so I'm curious if it'll tint my lashes and how long it'll last for
Emily H.
Grandview, MO
For someone who has blonde eye lashes, does this actually tint them with each use?
Kayt M.
Would anyone recommend this mascara as just a mascara without the lasting tint?