BY RIMMEL LONDON

New! Rimmel Wonder’Lash Volume Colourist

Reveal darker lashes with and without mascara!

Formula with Lash Tint Complex gradually darkens the colour of bare
lashes after 2 weeks of consecutive use. The semi-permanent tint will
wear off gradually after the last usage.

• Darkens bare lashes in 2 weeks*
• In an instant, lashes appear fuller and longer.
• Tapered, lash-intensifying brush wraps every lash with blacker than
black pigments

• Would anyone recommend this mascara as just a mascara without the...2 Answers
Samantha S.
Samantha S.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I loved having the opportunity to test this out for free! It went on smooth and didn't get clumpy on my eyelashes at all but i still felt the need to want a fuller look. It 100% darkened my lashes I just wouldn't wear it when I'm trying to go for an all out look.
Hanna S.
Hanna S.
This mascara is great. It really lengthens your lashes in an incredibly natural way. It really makes my eyes pop! The only complaint I have it doesn't do anything to thicken the lashes. So I ended up using two mascaras (this and one that really adds volume).
Brianne D.
Brianne D.
N Charleston, SC
The item was damaged beyond use in shipping. It was pretty awful and couldn't get in touch with anyone so I could get a new one. Looked nice besides the exploded black mascara everywhere. I would like to try it but if it is this problematic not really.
Christine R.
Christine R.
Overland Park, KS
I'm not a huge fan of this mascara. As far as volume and lengthening I would say it is average. However it did not tint my eye lashes as promised and I will not be purchasing again. Also every time I used it, it managed to get all over my eye lids.
Rachel S.
Rachel S.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I absolutely love this mascara. Within 5 days I've noticed my blonde lashes have gotten visibly darker. The brush and formula go on so smoothly, and clump free. The only downside is that it flakes occasionally. Other than that, an amazing product.
Meghan Z.
Meghan Z.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I was sad because Glam'eyes was discontinued. I bought this one instead and I actually am liking it. It took a little getting used to at first (the Glam'eyes brush was perfect) but my lashes look great and are gradually getting darker with use!!
keidy S.
keidy S.
Catherine H.
Catherine H.
Fort Myers, FL
This product is amazing!! I absolutely love using especially for the summer! It doesn't smudge and comes off easy with a makeup wipe! I would definitely recommend using this if you're looking for something that will last all day in the water!
Lisa H.
Lisa H.
Belleville, IL
Beauty Junkie Expert
I like the brush that comes with this mascara and the price point is good. I haven't seen any tinting yet. The color is dark and not clumpy. I wish it was waterproof and had a better staying power. I'm not sure if I would repurchase or not.
Sarah D.
Sarah D.
Calera, AL
This brings out my lashes ful and curly. This mascara rivals the high end products out there. I recommend it for a lady who is on a budget but needs to look like she just spent a lot of money on mascara! I would totally buy this again!
Alyssa H.
Alyssa H.
Beauty Junkie Expert
So I just bought this. Has anyone experienced that it leaves a lasting tint on the lash?
Stephanie A.
Stephanie A.
Ceres, CA
Beauty Junkie Expert
Does it make your lashes fuller?
Liz M.
Liz M.
Cynthiana, IN
I have dark hair but my eyelashes are quite light. Has anyone experienced that it actually makes their lashes darker over time?
Chioma O.
Chioma O.
Brooklyn, NY
I gind it soo cool that your lashes change colo with this product! What color tint does it give your lashes?
lia m.
lia m.
Orlando, FL
The mask is approved water?