BY RIMMEL LONDON

New! Rimmel Wonder’Lash Volume Colourist

Reveal darker lashes with and without mascara!

Formula with Lash Tint Complex gradually darkens the colour of bare
lashes after 2 weeks of consecutive use. The semi-permanent tint will
wear off gradually after the last usage.

• Darkens bare lashes in 2 weeks*
• In an instant, lashes appear fuller and longer.
• Tapered, lash-intensifying brush wraps every lash with blacker than
black pigments

*Based on average US consumer perception test, 155 women, aged
18-35

• Is this mascara cheap or does it have good quality? 1 Answers
  • I was intrigued to hear that this mascara tints lashes. Anyone f...3 Answers
  • Would anyone recommend this mascara as just a mascara without the...2 Answers
Shannon B.
Just purchased this and love it. The square bristles were a little weird at first but I quickly got used to it. It is a bit thinner than other but I had no clumping and felt like my lashes were well separated.
Ashton W.
Lake Elsinore, CA
I originally wore covergirl lashblast mascara but when I saw Rimmel London Wonder'Lash Volume Colourist commercial i thought that i really should try that because like many others i have blonde eyelashes and would love to be able to go out without always having to apply atleast mascara. Ive been using this product for about a month now, so far i havent really seen any tinting of my lashes BUT when applied it does seem to give them some length and volume which i love! All and all i probably will just go back to my original covergirl mascara once im out of this tube.
Janice B.
It really does dye your eyelashes with continued use. I have very sensitive eyes and it does bother me a little. The application is a little wet amd takes a bit to dry down and do a second coat. It doesn't flake, which I love, it is a very dark black, the applicator is a medium cone shape with a ton of bristles that grab the lashes. I can't tight line because it makes my eye's water but I am going to continue using this product for a few more weeks.
Danielle W.
Shelby Twp, MI
Beauty Junkie Expert
I really do not care for this mascara at all. The bristles on the brush are sharp and they don't put the product on my lashes. No volume, no length, and it has yet to tint my lashes. Will not buy again.
Jordan B.
Beauty Junkie Expert
It has pretty decent lash coverage, but it didn't add too much volume or length to my eyelashes. It is pretty affordable and can be bought at most drug stores/target/Walmart.
Ragan H.
Gurley, AL
Due to the fact that I am a redhead, I have super bleach-blonde eyelashes. I've been using this mascara for about a week now & I have already noticed that my lashes are getting darker. I'm excited to see how much more my lash color changes in the upcoming weeks. 10/10 would recommend!!
Neta S.
Shreveport, LA
This is my new favorite drug store mascara. I bought it to see if the lash tint technology works and it does, after a couple of weeks you will see a difference. But this mascara also gives me great length! And it ladt all day, my lashes stay curled and they do have decent volume. Great price for an amazing mascara in my opinion.
Rebekah W.
Raleigh
Do fair like this mascara a lot. I was disappointed that they only sell it in black but I got it anyway. I'm not sure how much it's tinted my eyelashes but it's a good mascara regardless. I'll probably purchase it again.
Estefania C.
This mascara is great, you'll love it! Not my absolute favorite but it's still really good. I mostly like the formula, what throws me off is the wand, but that's to personal interest.
Maranda W.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love this mascara. It adds so much volume to your lashes . This does not leave your lashes heavy. The packaging was good. This product is easy to apply.
Alyssa H.
Beauty Junkie Expert
So I just bought this. Has anyone experienced that it leaves a lasting tint on the lash?
Stephanie A.
Ceres, CA
Beauty Junkie Expert
Does it make your lashes fuller?
Liz M.
Cynthiana, IN
I have dark hair but my eyelashes are quite light. Has anyone experienced that it actually makes their lashes darker over time?
Chioma O.
Brooklyn, NY
I gind it soo cool that your lashes change colo with this product! What color tint does it give your lashes?
lia m.
Orlando, FL
The mask is approved water?