BY RIMMEL LONDON

New! Rimmel Wonder’Lash Volume Colourist

Reveal darker lashes with and without mascara!

Formula with Lash Tint Complex gradually darkens the colour of bare
lashes after 2 weeks of consecutive use. The semi-permanent tint will
wear off gradually after the last usage.

• Darkens bare lashes in 2 weeks*
• In an instant, lashes appear fuller and longer.
• Tapered, lash-intensifying brush wraps every lash with blacker than
black pigments

Melanie M.
Melanie M.
Alfred, NY
Beauty Junkie Expert
So far I've only had it a couple of days and I already love it. I do wish it was water proof however. It goes on very nicely and makes my eyelashes very long and full. As far as darkening my eyelashes it's too early to say anything. But I'm so excited because I have very blonde lashes and can't wait for them to be darker!
Lorena B.
Lorena B.
Why not five stars, well price wise a little pricey for a drug store and it transfers to lower lid after some hours of wearing it I hate having raccoon eyes and also it does not leave a super dramatic lash is very discrete even after applying three coats. Not so sure that it does what it claims with darkness but o will
Brenda D.
Brenda D.
I'm not a Mascara type person I always use falsies but i was willing to try this mascara out which I completely love and is now my must have! You can buy this at any drug store It's easy to find I personally recommend Walmart or walgreens. I would definitely keep buying this product & I love the way this mascara looks.
Idania M.
Idania M.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Me encantan las mascaras de pestañas de Rimmel esta no la he probado pero he visto en fotos los increible que dejas las pestañas #FabulousMascara soy de pestañas cortas y escasas esto harian un volumen y definion hermoso en ella se que su valor no es muy alto una amiga lo compro en ULTA por 3$ y vale la pena.
Katherine R.
Katherine R.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I have white blonde eyelashes since I'm a redhead and this mascara barely tinted my eyelashes at all. It just looked like I had not gotten all of my mascara off at the end of the night. The formula is way too wet so it gets EVERYWHERE. I wouldn't recommend this mascara at all.
Jennifer W.
Jennifer W.
Greenville, MI
I think this mascara is a good one. I like the affect on my lashes and I think it applies very easily. I am not sure that it actually colors my natural lashes or not though. It does not smudge under my eyes yet is is pretty easy to remove. I would recommend this for sure.
Lexie E.
Lexie E.
Grimes, IA
This product is good. I have brown eyes and it really made them pop. I love the price range of this product. It did clump but so would any other product in this price range. I would recommend this to a friend but I would also try other product to find something better.
Carli D.
Carli D.
This is my new go to mascara! I just started using it so I haven't noticed a change in the color of my lashes but this is an amazing mascara. It doesn't get clumpy and it makes my lashes look so long. I apply a layer of waterproof mascara over it and it lasts all day!
Stefany O.
Stefany O.
Beauty Junkie Expert
This mascara isn't so volume I expected, and for the lash tint I wouldn't say that actually tint my lashes maybe in someone whith natural blond eyelashes is going to notice a difference than someone with dark aye lashes. This mascara is perfect for every single day.
Haley L.
Haley L.
Santa Clarita , CA
Okay so i got this mascara in a Voxbox and as very unsure how i was going to like it. I used it for a week and saw my lashes got darker. i really like this product and will purchase it more! this product was free but all opinions are my own. I would recommend it.
Alyssa H.
Alyssa H.
Beauty Junkie Expert
So I just bought this. Has anyone experienced that it leaves a lasting tint on the lash?
Stephanie A.
Stephanie A.
Ceres, CA
Beauty Junkie Expert
Does it make your lashes fuller?
Liz M.
Liz M.
Cynthiana, IN
I have dark hair but my eyelashes are quite light. Has anyone experienced that it actually makes their lashes darker over time?
Chioma O.
Chioma O.
Brooklyn, NY
I gind it soo cool that your lashes change colo with this product! What color tint does it give your lashes?
lia m.
lia m.
Orlando, FL
The mask is approved water?