BY RIMMEL LONDON

Buy now on ULTA
and get 2.5% CASH BACK with
powered by

Reveal darker lashes with and without mascara!

• Darkens bare lashes in two weeks*
• In an instant, lashes appear fuller and longer.
• Tapered, lash-intensifying brush wraps every lash with blacker than black pigments

*Based on average US consumer perception test, 155 women, aged 18-35

Buy on ULTA*
  • "This mascara is amazing, and for a fraction of what other brands cost - yet it gives your lashes volume and length. It's a great mascara for the price." in 35 reviews
  • "that you can ask a mascara? ... This has it all, lengthens, defines, slims your lashes with a beautiful extra-color black to show off a striking look and be the center of attention" in 9 reviews
  • "This mascara is amazing, even though i don't own the waterproof version when my eyes water or cry it doesn't streak down my face. My eye colour is brown so wearing a black mascara isn't a problem but my mothers eyes are blue and this mascara still looks natural. It gives great length and volume to my eye-lashes. Many people don't experiment with other mascaras from the more affordable variety if they have a mascara from the expensive side but this mascaWra beats so many of the Too-faced, Benifet, Mac and Nars mascaras I have tried." in 7 reviews
Kayla W.
I was disappointed with this mascara. It flaked, smeared easily, did not come off very well, major raccoon eyes the morning after, and did not make my lashes look longer nor fuller. Great product for others, just not my eyes.
Christine R.
Overland Park, KS
I'm not a huge fan of this mascara. As far as volume and lengthening I would say it is average. However it did not tint my eye lashes as promised and I will not be purchasing again. Also every time I used it, it managed to get all over my eye lids.
Stacy d.
Levittown, PA
Two stars only because it is a decent mascara if you're looking for a more natural look - goes on light and doesn't clump. But it did ZERO tinting. Like, not even a little bit. Would not purchase again.
Janae K.
Bellingham
When I first saw this product, I loved the price and packaging. When I started to use it the feel of the brush was great, almost like a pencil, I had a lot of control. The mascara it's self was nice at first and made my lashes bolder but was a bit sticky. Other than that I liked it.
Kelsey G.
This is my favorite mascara. I don't ever have issues with clumping and the color is long lasting! It's easy to pick up at Target and significantly better than other mascara I have used in the past. I would definitely recommend this mascara to anyone looking to try something new!
Alexandra L.
Minneapolis
This mascara gives you some volume, but I didn't really notice that it stains your lashes. I used it for about a week, every day & I didn't notice my lashes getting any darker. But it works if you're wanting just some volume. I bought it at target.
Holly K.
Review for: Rimmel London Wonder’Lash Volume Colourist more...
This is a beautiful mascara if you don't have sensitive eyes. After seeing a few YouTube demos on this mascara I was really interested in the volume and dramatic length it gave the girls' lashes. I wasn't really interested in the lash tinting effect, but it was a fine feature. Initially I LOVED this mascara- it made my lashes look dramatic. For a week it was perfect but then I started noticing my eyes felt warm/sensitive which I've experienced with a few eyeliners and mascaras that I equate to be irritation. It wasn't extremely bad, but the mascara got dry and I had several flakes under my eyes after only 2 hours of wear during the second week of using this mascara, which never happens to me. If you have sensitive eyes or wear contact lenses you may want to skip this, but I do think it's worth a try because initially the results were wonderful and even as good as what I'd hope for from a high end mascara.
Erin G.
I really love this mascara. The wand makes it so easy to put on and keeps the lashes from clumping! This does end up coloring the lashes some but ultimately it didn't go the full length of my lashes sadly.
Victoria F.
Chattanooga, TN
Review for: Rimmel London Volume Colorist Mascara, 0.37 fl oz more...
I LOVE this mascara. It tints your lashes after using it for a couple weeks. I love when I am not wearing mascara it looks like I have on a little. This mascara isn’t the most thickening formula but I like it for a natural look. The tint is the best part.
Angelica M.
Canoga Park, CA
Good mascara not expensive gives long lashes says it tints not sure after you remove it kind of leaves lashes a bit dark. But always switch mascaras daily so i would have to use this consistently in order to really say it tints lashes but nice i like it. I would perhaps buy again.
Alyssa H.
So I just bought this. Has anyone experienced that it leaves a lasting tint on the lash?
Stephanie A.
Ceres, CA
Does it make your lashes fuller?
Chioma O.
Brooklyn, NY
I gind it soo cool that your lashes change colo with this product! What color tint does it give your lashes?
Liz M.
Cynthiana, IN
I have dark hair but my eyelashes are quite light. Has anyone experienced that it actually makes their lashes darker over time?
Rocio C.
Conyers, GA
Does this leave perfect eyelashes

back