BY RIMMEL LONDON

New! Rimmel Wonder’Lash Volume Colourist

Reveal darker lashes with and without mascara!

Formula with Lash Tint Complex gradually darkens the colour of bare
lashes after 2 weeks of consecutive use. The semi-permanent tint will
wear off gradually after the last usage.

• Darkens bare lashes in 2 weeks*
• In an instant, lashes appear fuller and longer.
• Tapered, lash-intensifying brush wraps every lash with blacker than
black pigments

• Would anyone recommend this mascara as just a mascara without the...2 Answers
Penny G.
Penny G.
White Riv Jct, VT
So let me just say that the 2 stars are for the mascara itself, not the claim that it tints your lashes. I love Rimmel mascaras. They are my favorite drug store brand. When I heard that they were coming out with one that tints your lashes, I was ecstatic! My lashes are very pale, I'm a redhead, so I was hopeful that it would indeed work. Unfortunately, it didn't. I faithfully used this mascara for 2 weeks straight and saw no noticeable change in my lashes. The mascara actually stained the skin around my eyes when they got wet. Kind of a bummer.
Rachel L.
Rachel L.
I am enjoying this mascara so far. I got it in a Voxbox and was super excited to try it once I got home from vacation. Mascara is my favorite product to test out. It does tint your lashes and stays on for hours. There is only one downside to me and that is it tends to flake a bit but it doesn't bother me all that much. It adds color, length, volume, and it separates my lashes too. I have only been using it 3 days and I plan to use it more to really test out if it really tints yours lashes for a long period or just temporary.
Brienna (Brie) F.
Brienna (Brie) F.
Beauty Junkie Expert
While I really enjoy the length and volume that this mascara gave me, I did have one major issue with it. Like most mascaras, this flaked off a lot throughout the day. And because it's summer and sweltering hot, my face gets a bit sweaty. With this mascara having the tinting element in it, the flakes mixed with the sweat have begun to color my under-eye area with a weird green hue. This may only have happened to me but now I have to cake on concealer to hide the green under eye circles!
Leah B.
Leah B.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I was sent this product to be reviewed honestly, so that's what I'm going to do. I received this box a few days ago and I tested it the first day I got it. I absolutely hate it. I'm not sure of its just me but it hurts to put on and the bristles of the want poke my upper water line. The mascara it's self is very clumpy and considering I already have dark lashes, didn't tint my lashes. I'm sure for someone with lighter lashes this would work wonders but for me it was a total flop.
Mariell T.
Mariell T.
East Haven, CT
Beauty Junkie Expert
I'm happy I got to try this for free! I really had low hopes for it though. I didn't think it would work but only 2 days of wearing it and I noticed my lashes were much darker without any makeup on. Now the mascara is pretty meh. It does an okay job with volume but it's flakey and not super impressive. I don't mind throwing this on when I'm gonna go run errands or something instead of using my more expensive brands. Pretty impressed with this.
Trina C.
Trina C.
Philadelphia, PA
Beauty Junkie Expert
I've been using this mascara on and off for a couple weeks now. Reasonably priced and my eyelashes are noticeably darker as a result of the 'tinting". Only downside is that this mascara tends to smudge a bit on me by the end of the day. So longevity is not this mascara's strong suit however since my eyelashes are now tinted darker- I will go a couple days without mascara and hardly notice :)
Sophia H.
Sophia H.
Universal Cty, TX
Beauty Junkie Expert
I also received this product in a voxbox and really liked it. While I was putting it on, it went on smooth without any clumps, and separated my eyeglasses well. It looked very natural. However, I only give this three stars because the moment my eyes teared up a little bit, the mascara was all running down my face.
I would buy again, but not for every day use.

(These opinions are all my own:)
Mariel V.
Mariel V.
Daytona Beach, FL
I received this for testing purposes and it really did tint my lids. I have brown eyes and am naturally a brunette, but my lashes were lighter than my actual hair. After about two weeks, my lashes are a dark brown and look even longer than before. Loved that this mascara doesn't clump, BUT if you sweat or anything; it will run and stain your makeup underneath your eye.
Mari J.
Mari J.
I was surprise on how good this mascara was! Although I was disappointed on how the tint didn't actually work. I am a YouTuber and did a full review on my channel if you would like to see it'll be on my channel under Mari Julian!
Furthermore, I would recommend this product for those who are looking for a more natural look! If so, this product is perfect for you.
Baylee E.
Baylee E.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I was sent this product in a VoxBox and I can't confirm about the tinting process since I have only used it for 4 days but I can say it is a nice mascara base for me. If your like me and need tons of volume this would be somthing you put under your go to mascara! I can say this pairs very well with two faced better than sex!
Alyssa H.
Alyssa H.
Beauty Junkie Expert
So I just bought this. Has anyone experienced that it leaves a lasting tint on the lash?
Stephanie A.
Stephanie A.
Ceres, CA
Beauty Junkie Expert
Does it make your lashes fuller?
Liz M.
Liz M.
Cynthiana, IN
I have dark hair but my eyelashes are quite light. Has anyone experienced that it actually makes their lashes darker over time?
Chioma O.
Chioma O.
Brooklyn, NY
I gind it soo cool that your lashes change colo with this product! What color tint does it give your lashes?
lia m.
lia m.
Orlando, FL
The mask is approved water?