BY RIMMEL LONDON

Reveal darker lashes with and without mascara!

• Darkens bare lashes in two weeks*
• In an instant, lashes appear fuller and longer.
• Tapered, lash-intensifying brush wraps every lash with blacker than black pigments

*Based on average US consumer perception test, 155 women, aged 18-35

Rimmel London Wonder’Lash Volume Colourist
  • "This mascara is amazing, and for a fraction of what other brands cost - yet it gives your lashes volume and length. It's a great mascara for the price." in 35 reviews
  • "that you can ask a mascara? ... This has it all, lengthens, defines, slims your lashes with a beautiful extra-color black to show off a striking look and be the center of attention" in 9 reviews
  • "This mascara is amazing, even though i don't own the waterproof version when my eyes water or cry it doesn't streak down my face. My eye colour is brown so wearing a black mascara isn't a problem but my mothers eyes are blue and this mascara still looks natural. It gives great length and volume to my eye-lashes. Many people don't experiment with other mascaras from the more affordable variety if they have a mascara from the expensive side but this mascaWra beats so many of the Too-faced, Benifet, Mac and Nars mascaras I have tried." in 7 reviews
Iulia T.
So don't get me wrong, I really liked this mascara but the thing that annoyed me most was the "promise" that it would make My lashes black... wich I just knew crom the beginning was not possible , but I gave it a try. It mase my lashes look nice and voluminous, but when I saw tha picture in the store... the picture of how it turned sine lashes black I just went crazy because it just showed lashes that were conved with foundation on one side , and on the other side just regular lashes..... insane.
Nichole P.
I bought this product because I was hoping that it would tint my very blonde lashes enough over time that I wouldn't absolutely NEED mascara to see them. The coverage of this mascara was ok and it did give some length and volume, but my biggest complaint was that it seemed to run throughout the day and leave dark circles under my eyes by the end of the day. It also didn't tint my lashes in the least bit.
Michaela D.
I'm super picky when it comes to mascara and I have super thin and weak eyelashes. It super easy to apply and makes my eye lashes look flawless. It's about $6-7 and I will forever buy this product! In the picture I have one eye done with mascara and the other one doesn't have any on! I hope this helps!
Jayne M.
I love this mascara for a natural look to my lashes. I have blonde eyelashes and was hoping this would tint them, but I think my expectations were a little too high for a drugstore mascara claiming to tint your lashes within weeks. I like how it makes my lashes look, but I'm not overly impressed and it didn't really do much in terms of the tinting claims. This mascara will also come completely off of your eyes if you tear up even the slightest bit. If you cry, forget it- you will have black tears with almost no product left on your lashes. This part is understandable because I did not buy the waterproof version, but this mascara is not very lasting. It will flake off a little hroughout the day and will smudge fairly easily. Not a terrible mascara if you don't mind fixing some smudges, but definitely did not live up to its claims.
taylor s.
Quincy, MA
This gives a very natural look. It really does nothing for the length or volume of lashes. I did notice that my lashes were getting darker very slowly. I'm not sure if I'd repurchase; I'm more on the not likely side. It's not bad but it's not good. I don't really care for it
Kayla W.
I was disappointed with this mascara. It flaked, smeared easily, did not come off very well, major raccoon eyes the morning after, and did not make my lashes look longer nor fuller. Great product for others, just not my eyes.
Christine R.
Overland Park, KS
I'm not a huge fan of this mascara. As far as volume and lengthening I would say it is average. However it did not tint my eye lashes as promised and I will not be purchasing again. Also every time I used it, it managed to get all over my eye lids.
Stacy d.
Levittown, PA
Two stars only because it is a decent mascara if you're looking for a more natural look - goes on light and doesn't clump. But it did ZERO tinting. Like, not even a little bit. Would not purchase again.
Janae K.
Bellingham
When I first saw this product, I loved the price and packaging. When I started to use it the feel of the brush was great, almost like a pencil, I had a lot of control. The mascara it's self was nice at first and made my lashes bolder but was a bit sticky. Other than that I liked it.
Kelsey G.
This is my favorite mascara. I don't ever have issues with clumping and the color is long lasting! It's easy to pick up at Target and significantly better than other mascara I have used in the past. I would definitely recommend this mascara to anyone looking to try something new!
Alyssa H.
So I just bought this. Has anyone experienced that it leaves a lasting tint on the lash?
Stephanie A.
Ceres, CA
Does it make your lashes fuller?
Chioma O.
Brooklyn, NY
I gind it soo cool that your lashes change colo with this product! What color tint does it give your lashes?
Liz M.
Cynthiana, IN
I have dark hair but my eyelashes are quite light. Has anyone experienced that it actually makes their lashes darker over time?
Rocio C.
Conyers, GA
Does this leave perfect eyelashes