BY RIMMEL LONDON

New! Rimmel Wonder’Lash Volume Colourist

Reveal darker lashes with and without mascara!

Formula with Lash Tint Complex gradually darkens the colour of bare
lashes after 2 weeks of consecutive use. The semi-permanent tint will
wear off gradually after the last usage.

• Darkens bare lashes in 2 weeks*
• In an instant, lashes appear fuller and longer.
• Tapered, lash-intensifying brush wraps every lash with blacker than
black pigments

*Based on average US consumer perception test, 155 women, aged
18-35

• Is this mascara cheap or does it have good quality? 1 Answers
  • I was intrigued to hear that this mascara tints lashes. Anyone f...3 Answers
  • Would anyone recommend this mascara as just a mascara without the...2 Answers
Kelsey G.
Beauty Junkie Expert
This is my favorite mascara. I don't ever have issues with clumping and the color is long lasting! It's easy to pick up at Target and significantly better than other mascara I have used in the past. I would definitely recommend this mascara to anyone looking to try something new!
Alexandra L.
Minneapolis
This mascara gives you some volume, but I didn't really notice that it stains your lashes. I used it for about a week, every day & I didn't notice my lashes getting any darker. But it works if you're wanting just some volume. I bought it at target.
Erin G.
I really love this mascara. The wand makes it so easy to put on and keeps the lashes from clumping! This does end up coloring the lashes some but ultimately it didn't go the full length of my lashes sadly.
Angelica M.
Canoga Park, CA
Beauty Junkie Expert
Good mascara not expensive gives long lashes says it tints not sure after you remove it kind of leaves lashes a bit dark. But always switch mascaras daily so i would have to use this consistently in order to really say it tints lashes but nice i like it. I would perhaps buy again.
Jody D.
Not something I would purchase. Could have been the batch but it seems clumpy and dry. I have blonde eyelashes and I had to go over the same lashes so many times to get coverage.
Sindi R.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I actually used this product last week. My sister in law left a new package in my car. She said I could use it so I opened it and I was surprised by the results. I recommend this mascara. Very pigmented and goes evenly on lashes.
Karen G.
Beauty Junkie Expert
This product is great. It makes your eyelashes  have volume. It makes them look thicker. It has a good value. It's very affordable. It does have a long lasting. I used this mascara when I them my eyelashes to look fuller. I do recommend it to people.
Dana C.
Rockmart
Beauty Junkie Expert
Great mascara. Adds volume and length without clumping. Buildable coverage and extended wear. Applicator is nice and makes product apply smoothly and easily. Pigmentation is spot on. Love this mascara
Andrea N.
Jacksonville, NC
Beauty Junkie Expert
Incredible ! Made my lashes slightly darker than usual when I don't wear mascara! When wearing the product, it creates a nice look whether it's a natural look to a dramatic looks! Recommend to everyone
Michelle B.
Jupiter, FL
Beauty Junkie Expert
This mascara greatly disappointed me, for all the hype... pass. Ok, so I read a few reviews mentioning something about a blue-ish tint for contact wearers and though nothing much of it really. So, first off used a whole tube, everyday, pretty much until it was gone and noticed zero color enhancement when my lashes were free from make up. My lashes are thin, light colored and sparse naturally, this did nothing to help. Also, if, in that unfortunate instance you get your mascara in your eye (ouch) this literally turns everything blue... that's weird and probably no good. Even if it were a regular mascara it was no good all together :(
Alyssa H.
Beauty Junkie Expert
So I just bought this. Has anyone experienced that it leaves a lasting tint on the lash?
Stephanie A.
Ceres, CA
Beauty Junkie Expert
Does it make your lashes fuller?
Liz M.
Cynthiana, IN
I have dark hair but my eyelashes are quite light. Has anyone experienced that it actually makes their lashes darker over time?
Chioma O.
Brooklyn, NY
I gind it soo cool that your lashes change colo with this product! What color tint does it give your lashes?
lia m.
Orlando, FL
The mask is approved water?