BY RIMMEL LONDON

New! Rimmel Wonder’Lash Volume Colourist

Reveal darker lashes with and without mascara!

Formula with Lash Tint Complex gradually darkens the colour of bare
lashes after 2 weeks of consecutive use. The semi-permanent tint will
wear off gradually after the last usage.

• Darkens bare lashes in 2 weeks*
• In an instant, lashes appear fuller and longer.
• Tapered, lash-intensifying brush wraps every lash with blacker than
black pigments

*Based on average US consumer perception test, 155 women, aged
18-35

• Is this mascara cheap or does it have good quality? 1 Answers
  • I was intrigued to hear that this mascara tints lashes. Anyone f...3 Answers
  • Would anyone recommend this mascara as just a mascara without the...2 Answers
Sophie S.
This is a great mascara for length and volume. It doesn't clump and the brush is good. It states that if used consistently you would have lovely tinted lashes once taken off... my bottom lashes had a tiny bit of colour for about a day and that's it. It really is a good mascara for just that, it doesn't tint my lashes at all and I have very fair lashes so I definitely would've noticed if they had. If you're just looking for a good mascara then by all means get it!
Kahlia M.
Brisbane
A great mascara, I especially love the wand it goes on evenly and does not clump. It lasts all day and does not smudge around my eyes. It's fast drying and it adds a lot of volume to my lashes. I love it!
Alejandra V.
El cepillo es muy fino, es de buena calidad pero no hace más grandes las pestañas, no afecta a los ojos y es duradera.
Amy A.
When I first got this to be honest I thought I wouldn't see a difference but after two weeks of using this masara only my eye lashes have became so much thicker!
Christy C.
Fredericton, NB
This was a good mascara, I might even say great. It offered great length, separation, and didn't clump any of my lashes. It also made them look darker and more dramatic when I was wearing it, didn't irritate my eyes, and removed easily at the end of the day. Rimmel has always offered great products at an affordable price, and this was no exception. The packaging was stylish and beautiful and not clunky and gaudy as a lot of drugstore mascaras now are.

HOWEVER. The product's main selling point is the fact that with consistent use it will darken your lashes so they'll be darker even without wearing the mascara. I used this product, and ONLY this, for almost two months without noticing my light brown lashes becoming any darker.

So, all in all, I would go with one of Rimmel's other mascaras such as their Lash Accelerator, and save up for a lash tinting procedure if you're REALLY looking for darker lashes. This product alone isn't going to do the trick, even though it's not a bad mascara. There are just better ones out there.
Kallie D.
Pembroke, ON
Beauty Junkie Expert
I really liked the idea of a mascara that would also tint your lashes. I'm naturally blonde and have light eyelashes which I usually get professionally tinted. After using this for a few weeks I have definitely noticed my lashes getting darker - love it. However: I do find it a bit drier than I would have liked and it does flake off sometimes at the end of a long day.
sophie m.
I have been using this product for a few months now and I am really starting to see the results. My natural lashes are viably darker and tinted. This mascara never clumps and increases the length of my lashes by loads. It is very pigmented and is long lasting. I would definitely buy this product again and would recommend this to other people.
Paloma B.
Ótimo deixa os olhos bem marcantes e bonitos..boapigmentação e qualidade e a quantidade é boa também...preço bacana...é bem acessível...acredito que várias opiniões são boas para este rímel...Recomendo...é duradouro e fica bem natural
Cristina R.
Me encanta este rimmel, no es nada pegajoso y aunque no cumple la función de teñir las pestañas es muy bueno y durarero
Helena S.
London
I like this a lot. Is one of my favorites at the moment. Not too thick and it dries perfectly quick. You can't see half of my lashes normally but this helps to not use Rommel as often as I used to do before. Good one.
Alyssa H.
Beauty Junkie Expert
So I just bought this. Has anyone experienced that it leaves a lasting tint on the lash?
Stephanie A.
Ceres, CA
Beauty Junkie Expert
Does it make your lashes fuller?
Liz M.
Cynthiana, IN
I have dark hair but my eyelashes are quite light. Has anyone experienced that it actually makes their lashes darker over time?
Chioma O.
Brooklyn, NY
I gind it soo cool that your lashes change colo with this product! What color tint does it give your lashes?
lia m.
Orlando, FL
The mask is approved water?