BY RIMMEL LONDON

New! Rimmel Wonder’Lash Volume Colourist

Reveal darker lashes with and without mascara!

Formula with Lash Tint Complex gradually darkens the colour of bare
lashes after 2 weeks of consecutive use. The semi-permanent tint will
wear off gradually after the last usage.

• Darkens bare lashes in 2 weeks*
• In an instant, lashes appear fuller and longer.
• Tapered, lash-intensifying brush wraps every lash with blacker than
black pigments

• Would anyone recommend this mascara as just a mascara without the...2 Answers
jennyffer kelly d.
jennyffer kelly d.
79108160
uma pode me dizer se realmente esse produto é bom estou muito na duvida e nao gostaria de comprar sem ter nenhuma certeza
Em S.
Em S.
Gold Coast, Australia
This product did not really work well for me. I've used this for about a month now and I wanted to give it time but it just did not work for me. It didn't volumise my lashes and seems like I'm not wearing mascara at all whenever I use this! A bit disappointed.
Paloma B.
Paloma B.
Ótimo deixa os olhos bem marcantes e bonitos..boapigmentação e qualidade e a quantidade é boa também...preço bacana...é bem acessível...acredito que várias opiniões são boas para este rímel...Recomendo...é duradouro e fica bem natural
Cristina R.
Cristina R.
Me encanta este rimmel, no es nada pegajoso y aunque no cumple la función de teñir las pestañas es muy bueno y durarero
Helena S.
Helena S.
London
I like this a lot. Is one of my favorites at the moment. Not too thick and it dries perfectly quick. You can't see half of my lashes normally but this helps to not use Rommel as often as I used to do before. Good one.
Oana M.
Oana M.
bucharest
I don't know whether this was a bad batch or it's a common problem but mine started to have lumps after using it a couple of times. Also it is supposed to darken your lashes, it did not work for me although I have light coloured lashes.
I don't recommend it and I would never buy this again.
Kahlia M.
Kahlia M.
Brisbane
A great mascara, I especially love the wand it goes on evenly and does not clump. It lasts all day and does not smudge around my eyes. It's fast drying and it adds a lot of volume to my lashes. I love it!
carlly w.
carlly w.
Sudbury
Beauty Junkie Expert
Not for me. It made my eyes water and it made my eyelashes sink, and didn't hold a curl. I've only used it 3 times and I haven't liked it. I don't like how it looks on my lashes either.
Alejandra V.
Alejandra V.
El cepillo es muy fino, es de buena calidad pero no hace más grandes las pestañas, no afecta a los ojos y es duradera.
Sophie S.
Sophie S.
This is a great mascara for length and volume. It doesn't clump and the brush is good. It states that if used consistently you would have lovely tinted lashes once taken off... my bottom lashes had a tiny bit of colour for about a day and that's it. It really is a good mascara for just that, it doesn't tint my lashes at all and I have very fair lashes so I definitely would've noticed if they had. If you're just looking for a good mascara then by all means get it!
Alyssa H.
Alyssa H.
Beauty Junkie Expert
So I just bought this. Has anyone experienced that it leaves a lasting tint on the lash?
Stephanie A.
Stephanie A.
Ceres, CA
Beauty Junkie Expert
Does it make your lashes fuller?
Liz M.
Liz M.
Cynthiana, IN
I have dark hair but my eyelashes are quite light. Has anyone experienced that it actually makes their lashes darker over time?
Chioma O.
Chioma O.
Brooklyn, NY
I gind it soo cool that your lashes change colo with this product! What color tint does it give your lashes?
lia m.
lia m.
Orlando, FL
The mask is approved water?