BY RIMMEL LONDON

New! Rimmel Wonder’Lash Volume Colourist

Reveal darker lashes with and without mascara!

Formula with Lash Tint Complex gradually darkens the colour of bare
lashes after 2 weeks of consecutive use. The semi-permanent tint will
wear off gradually after the last usage.

• Darkens bare lashes in 2 weeks*
• In an instant, lashes appear fuller and longer.
• Tapered, lash-intensifying brush wraps every lash with blacker than
black pigments

*Based on average US consumer perception test, 155 women, aged
18-35

• Is this mascara cheap or does it have good quality? 1 Answers
  • I was intrigued to hear that this mascara tints lashes. Anyone f...3 Answers
  • Would anyone recommend this mascara as just a mascara without the...2 Answers
Hazel  M.
Great mascara, it not only gives you volume but length too. It's an all-around good everyday mascara. The only issue I had is that it tends to melt and clog up a little when left in a stuffed makeup bag or in a warm area. So I would suggest leaving it out in open air, on your desk or in an open makeup box.
Sarah-Jane C.
This product gives great volume to my eyelashes and with that aspect, I love it. However, I already have dark lashes so I have no idea how well the tint works. Also, when my eyes get the slightest bit, it has one of the worst runs than any mascara I've ever had.
Helena S.
London
I like this a lot. Is one of my favorites at the moment. Not too thick and it dries perfectly quick. You can't see half of my lashes normally but this helps to not use Rommel as often as I used to do before. Good one.
sophie m.
I have been using this product for a few months now and I am really starting to see the results. My natural lashes are viably darker and tinted. This mascara never clumps and increases the length of my lashes by loads. It is very pigmented and is long lasting. I would definitely buy this product again and would recommend this to other people.
Paloma B.
Ótimo deixa os olhos bem marcantes e bonitos..boapigmentação e qualidade e a quantidade é boa também...preço bacana...é bem acessível...acredito que várias opiniões são boas para este rímel...Recomendo...é duradouro e fica bem natural
Anabeth C.
good product, but for people with sensitivity in the eyes can be any bad choice, in general is very complete product with some necesary reforms, good efect, good duration, i really like that, except for what i already mention , thanks!
carlly w.
Sudbury, ON
Not for me. It made my eyes water and it made my eyelashes sink, and didn't hold a curl. I've only used it 3 times and I haven't liked it. I don't like how it looks on my lashes either.
Sobia M.
These make the lashes look wonderful it's very affordable and they makes lashes look absolutely flawlessly natural I use this product when I go out I believe these are really worth ever penny and i would totally repurchase this item.
Roo B.
Tucuman
Por qué no cinco estrellas, así en cuanto a precio un poco caro para una farmacia y se transfiere a bajar la tapa después de algunas horas de que lo lleva Odio tener ojos de mapache, y también que no deja un latigazo súper dramático es muy discreta, incluso después de la aplicación de tres capas . No estoy tan seguro que hace lo que dice, pero con la oscuridad o voluntad😠😠😉
Amy A.
When I first got this to be honest I thought I wouldn't see a difference but after two weeks of using this masara only my eye lashes have became so much thicker!
Alyssa H.
So I just bought this. Has anyone experienced that it leaves a lasting tint on the lash?
Stephanie A.
Ceres, CA
Does it make your lashes fuller?
Chioma O.
Brooklyn, NY
I gind it soo cool that your lashes change colo with this product! What color tint does it give your lashes?
Liz M.
Cynthiana, IN
I have dark hair but my eyelashes are quite light. Has anyone experienced that it actually makes their lashes darker over time?
Rocio C.
Conyers, GA
Does this leave perfect eyelashes