BY RIMMEL LONDON

Reveal darker lashes with and without mascara!

• Darkens bare lashes in two weeks*
• In an instant, lashes appear fuller and longer.
• Tapered, lash-intensifying brush wraps every lash with blacker than black pigments

*Based on average US consumer perception test, 155 women, aged 18-35

Rimmel London Wonder’Lash Volume Colourist
  • "This mascara is amazing, and for a fraction of what other brands cost - yet it gives your lashes volume and length. It's a great mascara for the price." in 35 reviews
  • "that you can ask a mascara? ... This has it all, lengthens, defines, slims your lashes with a beautiful extra-color black to show off a striking look and be the center of attention" in 9 reviews
  • "This mascara is amazing, even though i don't own the waterproof version when my eyes water or cry it doesn't streak down my face. My eye colour is brown so wearing a black mascara isn't a problem but my mothers eyes are blue and this mascara still looks natural. It gives great length and volume to my eye-lashes. Many people don't experiment with other mascaras from the more affordable variety if they have a mascara from the expensive side but this mascaWra beats so many of the Too-faced, Benifet, Mac and Nars mascaras I have tried." in 7 reviews
Lucy H.
Bierton, Buckinghamshire
Review for: Rimmel London Volume Colorist Mascara, 0.37 fl oz, Rimmel London Volume Colorist Mascara, 0.37 fl oz more...
It’s an ok mascara. It looks fine when first applied. It can flake and smudge throughout the day though. There are so many mascaras available on the market that I would definitely say give this one a miss.
I love it ! It gives my lashes natural look , long and sipmple . Suitable for every day usage . But at the end of the day it makes black shadow under the corner of my lower eyelid.
Ryan D.
Review for: Rimmel London Volume Colorist Mascara, 0.37 fl oz more...
The brush on this mascara is amazing and costs every lash perfectly, the formula isn’t wet and adds definition to every lash, although I don’t find it to tint my lashes
Yoli S.
Doral, FL
Sale Rimmel Mascara. Is it as good as the Curling Mascara? No. The brush is a big plastic Teddy Bear type and it advertises it volumizes and lengthens. Well, it lengthens but it sure doesn't volumize. You get thin, longer lashes and the brush is hard to get into the corners of the eyes. I have large eyes and it wasn't easy--if you have small eyes or narrow eyes, pass on this one. Lovely rose-gold or bronze case, looks good, non-irritating formula but just doesn't deliver much.
Sophie S.
This is a great mascara for length and volume. It doesn't clump and the brush is good. It states that if used consistently you would have lovely tinted lashes once taken off... my bottom lashes had a tiny bit of colour for about a day and that's it. It really is a good mascara for just that, it doesn't tint my lashes at all and I have very fair lashes so I definitely would've noticed if they had. If you're just looking for a good mascara then by all means get it!
Sarah M.
Birmingham, Birmingham
Amazing mascara, great volume not clumpy. Lashes looked amazing separated thicker and longer! I think I have finally found my mascara, really would recommend! Great price I paid 6.99 considering I have paid triple for others that haven't looked half as good as this I will definitely be buying again!
Rachel J.
St Richards Close , Worthing
This mascara is good but although it is not my favourite. The mascara does the job although it does not give enough volume like it says it does. The brush is thin and I think this mascara works better on the lower lash line. If you try to add more volume to your lashes they will result in getting clumpy and stuck together. Overall I would recommend this product for a natural (non bold) look.
Nicola A.
Walsall, Staffordshire
This mascara gives a great bookable look. Meaning you can use a hit for day lashes and hukd a fee Laura for dramatic evening lashes. This makes it very versatile. I find the comb does well to separate the lashes too and gives a nice fanned and curled effect. The black is well pigmented and I can see a difference in my natural lashes too and I have been using this for a month. Would recommend.
Jessica 👀.
I've used this mascara in the past and I've got to say it really is true that it works miracles. It's an amazing price and I've bought this every time. It lasts me all day when I'm at work and I never have had to put more on during the day. I would recommend this mascara to people who have short and curly eyelashes
Bernadette R.
Whitehorse
I love Rommel London mascaras! I like this one in particular because I prefer volume over length and it definitely gets the job done! I buy mine at my local drugstore and I love the packaging because I am a bit of a girly girl and I would definitely recommend people go and pick this up if they can!
Alyssa H.
So I just bought this. Has anyone experienced that it leaves a lasting tint on the lash?
Stephanie A.
Ceres, CA
Does it make your lashes fuller?
Chioma O.
Brooklyn, NY
I gind it soo cool that your lashes change colo with this product! What color tint does it give your lashes?
Liz M.
Cynthiana, IN
I have dark hair but my eyelashes are quite light. Has anyone experienced that it actually makes their lashes darker over time?
Rocio C.
Conyers, GA
Does this leave perfect eyelashes